Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What is this play about?
2. What does the Hotel Baltimore interior reflect?
3. What about the hotel has diminished?
4. What has the hotel seen?
5. How does the play open?
6. What does Bill do?
7. Who is Girl?
8. What does Bill begin to do?
9. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
10. Who descends the hotel steps and greets Bill and the Girl?
11. Why can this character not sleep in?
12. What does Bill mention is being torn down?
13. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
14. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
This section contains 1,423 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)