|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can this character not sleep in?
(a) After rising early for so many years.
(b) She had a bad dream.
(c) It is too hot in her room.
(d) The sun is too bright.
2. Why does Suzy go back to her room?
(a) To take a nap.
(b) To finish packing.
(c) To fix the window.
(d) To retrieve the balance of her luggage.
3. Who comes back to the hotel?
(c) Mr. Katz.
4. What does the Girl inquire about the Hotel Baltimore?
(a) The possibilty of any ghosts residing there.
(b) Does Millie enjoy her time her as well.
(c) Will it be demolished.
(d) Will the shy woman come here.
5. Why does the Girl rattle off an extensive list of all the cities that she has visited in the United States?
(a) She loves to travel.
(b) She wants to show Paul she is well-travelled.
(c) She loves to brag about where she has been.
(d) She persists in trying to identify Paul's hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Morse ready for another game of checkers?
2. What does Suzy inform Bill?
3. For what does Millie apologize?
4. What is Jamie nervously doing?
5. What does Mrs. Bellotti try to discern from Bill?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)