|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Jackie do because of this purchase?
(a) She needs to move in within the week.
(b) She must buy insurance on the phone.
(c) She must hang up her clothes before they become wrinkled.
(d) She cannot get the plates until she purchases auto insurance.
2. Why does the Girl tell Jackie that she knows the particular area where Jackie has purchased land, and that it is a barren desert?
(a) She is angered by Jackie's attempt to steal from old Mr. Morse.
(b) She wants Jackie to know that buying the land was a mistake.
(c) She hopes Jackie and get out of purchasing the land.
(d) She wants to be helpful.
3. What is Jackie's problem?
(a) She cannot afford the insurance for her new phone.
(b) She needs help moving into her home.
(c) She does not have room in her closet for her new clothes.
(d) She cannot afford the insurance.
4. What occurs on the other side of the room?
(a) Jamie and Mr. Morse complain about the hotel falling apart around them.
(b) Jamie and Mr. Morse begin to fight about their checkers game.
(c) Jamie and Mr. Morse get into a fight over the football game.
(d) Jamie and Mr. Morse are playing checkers.
5. What possibility does Jackie see in Mr. Morse?
(a) A fatherly figure.
(b) A money lender.
(c) To find a boyfriend.
(d) To make a quick friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
2. Why do Paul's parents not let his grandfather live with them?
3. What does the Girl miss from living by a railroad track?
4. What do Mr. Morse and Jamie start?
5. What does Paul agree to do?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)