|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl miss from living by a railroad track?
(a) The gifts from the travellers.
(b) The noise from the train.
(c) Waving to all the people.
(d) The many hotel guests.
2. What must Jackie do because of this purchase?
(a) She must buy insurance on the phone.
(b) She needs to move in within the week.
(c) She must hang up her clothes before they become wrinkled.
(d) She cannot get the plates until she purchases auto insurance.
3. Why do Paul's parents not let his grandfather live with them?
(a) They do not have the room.
(b) He is not mentally stable.
(c) He is too difficult to deal with.
(d) They do not love him.
4. What document is available?
(a) A forwarding address.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A rent receipt.
(d) A credit card number.
5. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
(a) Distribute the mail in the residents' mailboxes.
(b) Get a better job.
(c) Go back to her room.
(d) Send wake-up calls to the guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girl do when she learns that the old man had been a train engineer?
2. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
3. What does Millie suddenly stand and declare?
4. With whom does Suzy enter the hotel lobby?
5. Why does Mr. Morse head back upstairs to his room?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)