|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does April break into the conversation?
(a) With a complaint about the bright sunlight.
(b) With her complaint about the lack of hot water.
(c) With a need for a clock.
(d) With a flirty comment for both men.
2. How does Millie respond to the Girl's question?
(a) It will be demolished later in the week.
(b) She loved every moment of her time at the Pioneer Hotel.
(c) No, she cannot visit it.
(d) There were quite a few ghosts in the hotel, and a few that frequented the restaurant.
3. What does the Girl miss from living by a railroad track?
(a) The many hotel guests.
(b) Waving to all the people.
(c) The gifts from the travellers.
(d) The noise from the train.
4. What is Millie's reply?
(a) The ghosts will stay on the grounds of the hotel.
(b) They could be very dangerous.
(c) There are many ghosts.
(d) The ghosts will probably move along with the hotel guests with whom they have become attached.
5. What would the Girl like Millie to tell her?
(a) If she has ever ridden on a train.
(b) More about the Hotel Baltimore.
(c) Her fortune.
(d) The history of the Pioneer Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
2. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
3. What is Bill trying to maintain among all these distractions?
4. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
5. About what does April Green complain?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)