|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the figure of a shy woman, who never sat, but just stood at the doorway to watch the restaurant activities?
(a) A guest that visits the Hotel Baltimore regularly.
(b) A ghost.
(c) The Girl's mother.
(d) A woman Millie has worked with.
2. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
(a) She is ver y surprised.
(b) She does not register any surprise.
(c) She faints.
(d) She becomes angry.
3. Why is Jackie happy to see Mr. Katz?
(a) She wants to ask a favor.
(b) He is her father.
(c) They are good friends.
(d) She has a question for him about the eviction notice.
4. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He will give him a job.
(b) He will send someone upstairs to close the window.
(c) He will find him a new room.
(d) He will buy him some cold medication.
5. What does Mr. Katz tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He needs to go back to his room, and fix his own window.
(b) Some of the residents have been complaining about Mr. Morse's vocal exercises.
(c) To stop complaining or leave.
(d) Some of the residents have been complaining about Mr. Morse's complaints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
2. Who is Girl?
3. What does Bill offer Mr. Morse?
4. How long has the boy been waiting for Mr. Katz?
5. What does Bill mention is being torn down?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)