|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does April break into the conversation?
(a) With her complaint about the lack of hot water.
(b) With a complaint about the bright sunlight.
(c) With a need for a clock.
(d) With a flirty comment for both men.
2. What is Millie's reply?
(a) They could be very dangerous.
(b) There are many ghosts.
(c) The ghosts will probably move along with the hotel guests with whom they have become attached.
(d) The ghosts will stay on the grounds of the hotel.
3. What does the Girl leave for the day desk clerk?
(a) A note.
(b) A card.
(c) A piece of chocolate.
(d) Eviction notices.
4. Who descends the hotel steps and greets Bill and the Girl?
(c) Mr. Morse.
(d) Mr. Katz.
5. Who was the figure of a shy woman, who never sat, but just stood at the doorway to watch the restaurant activities?
(a) The Girl's mother.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A guest that visits the Hotel Baltimore regularly.
(d) A woman Millie has worked with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jackie's problem?
2. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
3. What does Jackie then try to do to Bill?
4. From whom does Jackie try to enlist some help?
5. What do Mr. Morse and Jamie start?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)