|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the hotel seen?
(a) Very few guests over the years.
(b) A growth in wealthy guests.
(c) No celebrities.
(d) Better days.
2. What does Bill do?
(a) He is a hotel guest.
(b) He is the hotel's manager.
(c) He mans the check-in desk and switchboard.
(d) He is the architect.
3. What does Bill suggest that Mrs. Bellotti visit?
(a) The police station.
(b) Mr. Katz's home.
(c) The coffee shop on the corner.
(d) A therapist.
4. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
(a) Flirt with him.
(b) Annoy him.
(c) Push him away.
(d) Make fun of him.
5. How does the play open?
(a) It is 7 o'clock in the morning on Memorial Day.
(b) It is 7 o'clock in the evening on Labor Day.
(c) It is 7 o'clock in the evening on Memorial Day.
(d) It is 7 o'clock in the morning on Labor Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts April from heading back to her room upstairs?
2. Why is Jackie happy to see Mr. Katz?
3. Who descends the hotel steps and greets Bill and the Girl?
4. What does the Hotel Baltimore interior reflect?
5. What do Mr. Morse and Jamie start?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)