|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the boy been waiting for Mr. Katz?
(a) Since four o'clock this morning.
(b) Since last night.
(c) Since three o'clock.
(d) For about an hour.
2. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
(a) Mr. Katz, the hotel's manager.
(b) Her son, Horse.
(c) Bill, a desk clerk.
(d) April, a hotel guest.
3. What must Jackie do because of this purchase?
(a) She needs to move in within the week.
(b) She must buy insurance on the phone.
(c) She must hang up her clothes before they become wrinkled.
(d) She cannot get the plates until she purchases auto insurance.
4. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
(a) Co-sign on a loan from the bank.
(b) Give her money.
(c) Help her move.
(d) Build her a new closet.
5. How does Millie respond to the Girl's question?
(a) It will be demolished later in the week.
(b) No, she cannot visit it.
(c) There were quite a few ghosts in the hotel, and a few that frequented the restaurant.
(d) She loved every moment of her time at the Pioneer Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
2. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
3. What has the hotel seen?
4. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
5. About what does April Green complain?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)