|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
(a) Go back to her room.
(b) Send wake-up calls to the guests.
(c) Get a better job.
(d) Distribute the mail in the residents' mailboxes.
2. Who enters the hotel lobby?
(a) Two neighbors.
(b) Four more hotel residents.
(c) Two more hotel residents.
(d) Two police officers.
3. What does Jackie then try to do to Bill?
(a) Tease him.
(b) Flirt with him.
(c) Take over his job.
(d) Warm up to him.
4. What does Bill begin to do?
(a) Tell the Girl to make wake-up calls to the residents.
(b) Make wake-up calls to residents via the switchboard.
(c) Flirt with the Girl.
(d) Pack up to go home.
5. How does April break into the conversation?
(a) With a complaint about the bright sunlight.
(b) With her complaint about the lack of hot water.
(c) With a need for a clock.
(d) With a flirty comment for both men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
2. Of what does Mr. Katz disapprove?
3. What is Bill trying to maintain among all these distractions?
4. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
5. How does the play open?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)