|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
(a) Go back to her room.
(b) Send wake-up calls to the guests.
(c) Get a better job.
(d) Distribute the mail in the residents' mailboxes.
2. How does the play open?
(a) It is 7 o'clock in the morning on Labor Day.
(b) It is 7 o'clock in the morning on Memorial Day.
(c) It is 7 o'clock in the evening on Memorial Day.
(d) It is 7 o'clock in the evening on Labor Day.
3. From whom does Jackie try to enlist some help?
(a) Mr. Morse.
(b) The Girl.
4. Why does April not keep a clock in her room?
(a) She has lost her clock.
(b) She cannot afford one.
(c) She hates the sound of alarms.
(d) She does not like them.
5. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
(a) Push him away.
(b) Flirt with him.
(c) Make fun of him.
(d) Annoy him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
2. What must Jackie do because of this purchase?
3. What does Bill offer Mr. Morse?
4. What does Mr. Katz tell Mr. Morse?
5. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)