|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie's reply?
(a) There are many ghosts.
(b) The ghosts will probably move along with the hotel guests with whom they have become attached.
(c) They could be very dangerous.
(d) The ghosts will stay on the grounds of the hotel.
2. How does Paul react to this news?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is crestfallen.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is nervous.
3. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
(a) Her missing jewelry.
(b) Horse's plight to anyone who will listen.
(c) Her inability to get into her room.
(d) The job she has lost.
4. Of what is Millie proud?
(a) The friends she has made over the years at the Hotel Baltimore.
(b) Her visit to the White House to see President Calvin Coolidge.
(c) President Calvin Coolidge always requested to sit in her section of tables when he visited the establishment.
(d) Her work as a waitress.
5. Why do Millie and the Girl change the subject to the topic of Millie's girlhood home in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
(a) Realizing that Jackie's plan is woefully ill-fated.
(b) They are tired of listening to Jackie.
(c) Realizing Jackie has told them too much about her life.
(d) They are jealous of Jackie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the hotel seen?
2. Why is the topic dropped?
3. What does Bill begin to do?
4. Why does Mr. Morse head back upstairs to his room?
5. In what does the Girl try to engage Paul?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)