|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl tell Paul he should do if he really wants to know about his grandfather?
(a) Employ Millie's talents as a psychic.
(c) Call his parents.
(d) Hire a detective.
2. What does the Girl suggest to Paul?
(a) There is a possibility that Mr. Katz is his grandfather.
(b) There is a possibility that Millie knew his grandfather.
(c) There is a possibility that Mr. Morse could be Paul's grandfather.
(d) There is a possibility that his grandfather stayed in the hotel.
3. What is Bill trying to maintain among all these distractions?
(a) A clean hotel.
(b) The switchboard activity.
(c) His composure.
(d) Peace and quiet.
4. What does Jackie then try to do to Bill?
(a) Take over his job.
(b) Tease him.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Warm up to him.
5. Why is Paul determined to find his grandfather?
(a) He wants to bring his grandfather back to live with him and his parents.
(b) He was always closest to his grandfather.
(c) He wants to take care of the elderly gentleman himself, now that he is out of confinement.
(d) He wants to find a good nursing home for his grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bellotti doing?
2. Of what does Mr. Katz disapprove?
3. What does Paul agree to do?
4. What does the Girl come back into the lobby and tell Mr. Katz that she finally realizes?
5. Who is Girl?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)