|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does the Girl try to engage Paul?
(a) A conversation about his grandfather and his hometown.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A movie.
(d) A conversation about his job.
2. Why does Suzy go back to her room?
(a) To finish packing.
(b) To fix the window.
(c) To take a nap.
(d) To retrieve the balance of her luggage.
3. How long has the boy been waiting for Mr. Katz?
(a) Since three o'clock.
(b) Since four o'clock this morning.
(c) Since last night.
(d) For about an hour.
4. What does Millie remind Jackie?
(a) The other residents will pitch in to help her.
(b) Mr. Katz may still help her, if she can avoid annoying him.
(c) It is Memorial Day.
(d) Jamie is in his room.
5. What is this play about?
(a) A train stop in Baltimore.
(b) A group of school children.
(c) The lives of a motley group of characters.
(d) A nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
2. What does the Girl tell this person?
3. How does Bill feel about this news?
4. What does Suzy do?
5. What does Jackie say to protect Jamie?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)