|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill do?
(a) He is a hotel guest.
(b) He is the hotel's manager.
(c) He is the architect.
(d) He mans the check-in desk and switchboard.
2. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
(a) He has been around several sick people.
(b) He has allergies.
(c) He visited a school earlier that week.
(d) The window in his room will not close all the way.
3. How has the management company fulfilled its duty?
(a) By providing one-month eviction notices to the residents.
(b) By having the residents sign a waiver stating they will make their own repairs.
(c) By lessening the cost of rent.
(d) By providing a roof over their heads.
4. What does Millie suddenly stand and declare?
(a) Paul's grandfather is alive.
(b) She is moving.
(c) She is tired of all of the guests.
(d) The hotel is her home, and she does not want to be evicted.
5. What does April tell Jamie?
(a) He needs to leave immediately.
(b) He may stay with her.
(c) Jackie is not coming back.
(d) That Jackie probably got stopped by the police because of the license plate issue again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Paul not accept?
2. What does Paul agree to do?
3. What does Mr. Katz reluctantly do?
4. Why does Suzy go back to her room?
5. Where does Millie go?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)