|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Millie apologize?
(a) Not remembering Paul's grandfather herself.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Not having lived at the Hotel at the time Paul's grandfather had stayed there.
(d) Not being more helpful.
2. How does Suzy leave?
3. What does Millie remind Jackie?
(a) The other residents will pitch in to help her.
(b) Mr. Katz may still help her, if she can avoid annoying him.
(c) It is Memorial Day.
(d) Jamie is in his room.
4. What is Jamie nervously doing?
(a) Calling Mr. Katz.
(b) Watching the television.
(c) Watching the front door for Jackie's return.
(d) Calling Jackie's cell phone.
5. What is Mrs. Oxenham, the hotel's day desk clerk and switchboard operator, attempting to deflect?
(a) Paul's request to determine whether or not his grandfather had stayed at the hotel a few years ago.
(b) Mr. Morse's whining.
(c) Mr. Katz's questions.
(d) The complaints from the many residents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the Girl like Millie to tell her?
2. What does Paul tell the Girl to do?
3. What fact does Suzy also share?
4. Why does Jamie enter the hotel lobby?
5. About what does Bill begin to talk to Millie again?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)