|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the Executive Order Roosevelt signed to create the War Relocation Authority?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where does Henry spend the afternoon?
(c) Panama Hotel.
3. How old is Henry in Chapter 1?
4. Who is at Henry's home when he arrives in Chapter 20?
(a) Chaz Preston and his father.
(b) Denny Brown and his father.
(c) An aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
5. Where does Henry go to college for a time?
(a) University of Washington.
(b) Washington State.
(c) Western Washington University.
(d) Seattle University.
6. How is the basement of the Panama Hotel lit in Chapter 14?
(a) Portable flood lights.
(b) Kerosene lamps.
(c) A few light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
(d) Utility bulbs.
7. What type of bicycle does Henry see in the basement of the Panama Hotel in Chapter 14?
(a) Western Flyer.
8. What type of coffee table does Henry have at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) Glass and wood.
(c) Metal and glass.
9. What is the name of Henry's wife?
10. How many years has Henry fed, bath, and help his wife?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 7 years.
11. What does Marty drive in Chapter 10?
(a) Honda Accord.
(b) Toyota Camry.
(c) Subaru Outback.
(d) Chevy Silverado.
12. What is the name of the Vice Principal at Henry's school in Chapter 4?
13. In Chapter 17, how long does Henry sort through things in the basement of the hotel?
(a) About two hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Nearly three hours.
(d) Five hours.
14. What time does Henry tell Keiko to meet him at the Black Elks Club in Chapter 11?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
15. What does Henry smell in an old photo album at the end of Chapter 14?
(d) Something bitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how much earlier does Henry arrive home than he usually does from school?
2. What color eyes does Mary's fiance have?
3. What is the name of the cemetery where Henry buried his wife?
4. Who is the person who has bought and is refurbishing the Panama Hotel in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 2, what is Marty's major in college?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)