|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the Executive Order Roosevelt signed to create the War Relocation Authority?
2. Before his senior year, what floor did Marty live on in the dorm?
3. How many pieces are in the orchestra when Henry and Keiko hear Oscar Holden play in Chapter 12?
4. What day of the week does Henry usually visit Sheldon in the nursing home?
5. What is the date on the last copy of "The North American Times" that Henry finds in the basement of the hotel?
(a) April 23, 1942.
(b) April 2, 1942.
(c) March 12, 1942.
(d) March 8, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Henry's father say they could be fined if the FBI finds the photos Henry hid of the Okabe family?
2. What artist is Henry looking for at the record shop in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Keiko take Henry after school in Chapter 24?
4. How many more Japanese are to arrive at the camp in Idaho in the next month after Henry visits?
5. How much younger is Sheldon's wife than he is?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)