|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry work when he's twelve in order to be able to attend his school?
(a) With the janitor.
(d) Principal's office.
2. What year is the Sears, Roebuck order form dated that Henry sees in the basement of the Panama Hotel in Chapter 14?
3. Who is the artist on the LP that Henry buys in Chapter 8?
(a) Webb Coleman.
(b) Quincy Jones.
(c) Charlie Christian.
(d) Ray Charles.
4. Where does Henry go to meet Keiko in Chapter 21?
(a) Alley behind his house.
(b) Alley behind her house.
(c) School playground.
(d) Kobe Park.
5. How old is the tree that Henry is pruning in Chapter 19?
(a) Ten years.
(b) As old as Marty.
(c) About 15 years old.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city has the ume tree as its symbol?
2. How old is Henry the first time he visited the Panama Hotel?
3. What does Henry like to do on the corner of Jackson and Maynard in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 13, when was the last time that the Panama Hotel was occupied?
5. What is the date on the last copy of "The North American Times" that Henry finds in the basement of the hotel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)