|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the basement of the Panama Hotel lit in Chapter 14?
(a) Utility bulbs.
(b) A few light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
(c) Portable flood lights.
(d) Kerosene lamps.
2. In Chapter 13, how long has it been since the new owner bought the Panama Hotel?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
3. What wedding anniversary does a photo depict that Henry keeps on a coffee table in Chapter 8?
4. What year is the Sears, Roebuck order form dated that Henry sees in the basement of the Panama Hotel in Chapter 14?
5. What does Henry give his mother from his bowl for breakfast in Chapter 11?
(a) Steamed won ton.
(b) Sticky rice.
(d) Preserved duck egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name on a pair of bronzed shoes that Henry finds in Chapter 14?
2. What is a breakfast favorite of Henry's father in 1942?
3. What does Henry smell in an old photo album at the end of Chapter 14?
4. What type of coffee table does Henry have at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. How old is Henry the first time he visited the Panama Hotel?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)