|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pieces are in the orchestra when Henry and Keiko hear Oscar Holden play in Chapter 12?
2. Who taught Keiko to draw?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
3. In Chapter 10, how long has it been since Henry visited Ethel's grave?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How many years has Henry fed, bath, and help his wife?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 7 years.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how long has it been since Henry's wife died?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how much bigger is Japantown than Chinatown?
2. What time does Henry tell Keiko to meet him at the Black Elks Club in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 6, what other duties do Henry and Keiko have at school to pay their fees?
4. What color upholstered chairs does Henry see workers throwing out the window of the Nippon Kan in Chapter 9?
5. What year does Henry visit the Panama Hotel for the first time?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)