|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marty suggest that Henry look for Keiko?
(a) To at least give her her sketchbooks back.
(b) To satisfy Henry's curiosity.
(c) To see how she is doing.
(d) To give her the record back.
2. Who built the Panama Hotel?
(a) Tokuma Katayama.
(b) Tatsuzo Sone.
(c) Sabro Ozasa.
(d) Kingo Tatsuno.
3. Back in China, at what age might someone get married?
(a) 13 or 14.
(b) 14 or 15.
(c) 15 or 16.
(d) 12 or 13.
4. How long does it take Henry to serve lunch and clean up every day at school?
(a) An hour.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 50 mintues.
(d) About an hour and a half.
5. How old is the tree that Henry is pruning in Chapter 19?
(a) About 15 years old.
(b) Ten years.
(c) As old as Marty.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 45?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where does Henry spend the afternoon?
3. In Chapter 16, what does the Ochi photographer tell Henry he had burned?
4. In Chapter 17, how long does Henry sort through things in the basement of the hotel?
5. What is Sheldon's room number at the nursing home?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)