|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how long has it been since Henry's wife died?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. In Chapter 16, what does the Ochi photographer tell Henry he had burned?
(a) His wedding photos.
(b) Photos of his parents.
(c) His graduation photos.
(d) Photos of his grandparents.
3. What type of bicycle does Henry see in the basement of the Panama Hotel in Chapter 14?
(a) Western Flyer.
4. What artist is Henry looking for at the record shop in Chapter 8?
(a) Oscar Holden.
(b) Ray Charles.
(c) Sheldon Miller.
(d) Quincy Jones.
5. Where does Henry work when he's twelve in order to be able to attend his school?
(b) With the janitor.
(d) Principal's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ethel died, how often did Henry think that he would visit her grave?
2. What is the name of Henry's wife?
3. What type of coffee table does Henry have at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. Where doHenry and his parents live in 1942?
5. Who is the artist on the LP that Henry buys in Chapter 8?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)