|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are "The Black Arm of the Law"?
(a) Frank's band friends.
(b) Lilly's goth friends.
(c) Junior Jones's friends.
(d) John's nerdy friends.
2. What items have Frank's tormentors taken from him as he is being beaten up?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His homework.
(d) His shoes.
3. Who is beating up Frank when John and Franny find him?
(a) Football players.
(c) Coach Bob.
(d) His own friends.
4. What amazes Bitty about John?
(a) That he is so quiet when Franny is so chatty.
(b) His kissing ability.
(c) How short he is.
(d) How tall he is.
5. How much does Win pay for the bear and the motorcycle the summer he works at the hotel?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
6. How do people listen to the visitor having sex in the hotel?
(a) Through the hotel intercom system.
(b) The walls are very thin.
(c) He is very loud.
(d) He accidentally turned his speakerphone on.
7. Why does Lilly bring Franny and John food when they are grounded?
(a) Because she wants to get them into even more trouble.
(b) Because she is made to do so by her mother.
(c) Because she wants them to get sick from the food.
(d) As an apology.
8. Who is Junior Jones?
(a) A large black player on the football team.
(b) Chip's cousin.
(c) John's best friend.
(d) Franny's secret boyfriend.
9. Where, at school, is John cornered by Chip Dove?
(a) The quad.
(b) The showers.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
10. What college was Win accepted to?
11. Who is Dairy's traditional football rival?
12. Who says she is looking forward to the party -- even though no one else seems to?
13. Who is Franny's date for the New Year's party?
(a) No one.
(c) Junior Jones.
(d) Chip Dove.
14. What does Junior Jones tell John about lifting weights?
(a) He is really bad at it.
(b) He is really good at it.
(c) He should be able to lift twice his weight.
(d) It's too late for him to learn how to do it well.
15. Where does Franny need stitches after her fight with Frank?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her lip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the visitor have sex with on the night of the football rivalry game?
2. Who is leading the group of football players that stops Franny and John on Halloween night?
3. Why can't Franny and John use Howard Tuck's radio to call for help?
4. When was "The Hotel New Hampshire" published?
5. What does Chip tell Franny he must show her on Halloween night?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)