|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually carries Franny to the infirmary?
(a) Her dad.
(c) Chip Dove.
(d) Junior Jones.
2. Where does Win's father work?
(a) Win's father is never mentioned.
(b) At Mary's school.
(c) At his school.
(d) At the hotel.
3. Who does the visitor have sex with on the night of the football rivalry game?
(d) Rhonda Ray.
4. What does John buy Rhonda for Christmas?
(a) Some really nice soap.
(b) A new hairbrush.
(c) A hairclip.
(d) A nightgown.
5. Who do Franny and John hear begin intimate in the hotel in secret soon after the rivalry football game?
(a) Coach Bob.
(b) Their parents.
(d) One of their teachers.
6. What does Frank accuse Franny of being behind (after their fight)?
(a) "Every bad thing that happens."
(b) "Every bad person in the room."
(c) "Ever missing dollar in this house."
(d) "Every major problem at school."
7. Who is beating up Frank when John and Franny find him?
(a) Football players.
(b) His own friends.
(c) Coach Bob.
8. How does Win plan to get money to open his hotel?
(a) Take out a loan from the bank.
(b) Write a novel.
(c) Sell his car.
(d) Sell the family home.
9. Once Franny is taken on Halloween night, who holds John down?
(a) Chip Dove.
(b) No one.
(c) Harold Swallow.
(d) Junior Jones.
10. Who eventually rescues the stuffed Sorrow from being disposed of -- albeit in secret?
11. Who helps Chip attack Franny on Halloween night?
(a) No one; he acts alone.
(b) Lenny Pulaski and Chester Metz.
(c) Junior Jones and another character who isn't named.
(d) Lenny Metz and Chester Pulaski.
12. How does John's running improve as he exercises more?
(a) He can run for longer periods of time.
(b) He's slower because he has so much more muscle.
(c) He's slower because he has so much more fat.
(d) All of these answers is correct.
13. Why do the workers have so much free time the first night the hotel opens?
(a) There aren't many guests.
(b) They aren't sure what they're supposed to be doing yet.
(c) This is a trick question; everyone is very busy on opening night.
(d) The electricity goes out.
14. What happens to the school's football team during their rival game?
(a) They have to forfeit because everyone gets into a fight.
(b) They tie.
(c) They lose.
(d) They win.
15. What are Franny and John waiting for in the woods after he is attacked?
(a) For their dad to meet them in secret.
(b) For a football player to come by.
(c) For the bear to come out again.
(d) For second period to pass so they can go back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sabrina's teeth to make them so unusual?
2. Who attacks John one day while he is at school?
3. Why does Lilly bring Franny and John food when they are grounded?
4. Why doesn't John immediately go to help Franny when he is released on Halloween night?
5. Where do most of the students live while attending the Dairy School?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)