|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Franny and John use Howard Tuck's radio to call for help?
(a) It's broken.
(b) It's acting all wonky.
(c) They can't figure out how to use it.
(d) They can't find it.
2. Who does John go to for help on Halloween night?
(a) Junior Jones and his friends.
(b) His own friends.
(c) The police.
(d) Chip Dove and his friends.
3. What are the Berry family presents traditionally supposed to be?
4. Who attacks John one day while he is at school?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A wild bear.
(c) Football players.
5. Who is Harold Swallow?
(a) The person their school is named after.
(b) The librarian who is always yelling at people.
(c) Another football player.
(d) The teacher who breaks up a fight.
6. What items have Frank's tormentors taken from him as he is being beaten up?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His homework.
(d) His shirt.
7. Where does Franny need stitches after her fight with Frank?
(a) Her lip.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her face.
8. What happened to Sabrina's teeth to make them so unusual?
(a) She bleached them too much.
(b) Nothing is unusual; this is a trick question.
(c) She ate a poisonous fruit, which turned them yellow.
(d) They were knocked out during her rape.
9. What joke is made about the new sinks and commodes that are ordered for the hotel?
(a) That one of the restrooms is an "outhouse for giants."
(b) That the pink toilets will make everyone happy.
(c) That one of the restrooms is an "outhouse for elves."
(d) That you have to cross your fingers before flushing them, hoping for luck.
10. How long does it take Franny to stop the routine she began after she was raped?
(a) A few weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) From Halloween to Christmas.
11. What does Frank do to Franny when they get into their physical fight?
(a) He tickles her until she wets her pants.
(b) He gets her in a chokehold.
(c) He pinches her breast.
(d) He sits on her so she can't move.
12. Who does the visitor have sex with on the night of the football rivalry game?
(c) Rhonda Ray.
13. Who says she is looking forward to the party -- even though no one else seems to?
14. How do Franny and John try to get to the school on Halloween night?
(a) By a wooded path.
(b) By running.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) By a shortcut.
15. What does Junior Jones tell John about lifting weights?
(a) It's too late for him to learn how to do it well.
(b) He should be able to lift twice his weight.
(c) He is really bad at it.
(d) He is really good at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is John's date?
2. Why do the workers have so much free time the first night the hotel opens?
3. Why did Mary take a summer job working at a hotel, the summer she met Win?
4. How do the Dairy football players stop Franny and John as they try to find help on Halloween night?
5. How do the football players react to John's attempt to explain that Howard Tuck needs helps on Halloween night?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)