|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lilly bring Franny and John food when they are grounded?
(a) Because she wants them to get sick from the food.
(b) Because she is made to do so by her mother.
(c) Because she wants to get them into even more trouble.
(d) As an apology.
2. Where is the visitor from during dinner after the big rivalry football game?
(a) New York.
3. How does Mary feel about Win's plan to get money to open his hotel?
(a) She is furious and angry and files for divorce.
(b) She is worried the bank won't approve them.
(c) She feels okay.
(d) She thinks he is crazy.
4. What school did Mary attend?
(a) The Thompson-Female Seminary.
(b) The New York School for Girls.
(d) Lisa Lipson's School for Young Ladies.
5. What health concern does Lilly have?
(a) Her back is not growing straight.
(b) A heart problem.
(c) A form of dwarfism.
(d) A very bad limp.
6. When does Frank begin attending classes at the Dairy School?
7. What do Franny and John hope to find at Dairy when they rush there for help Friday night?
(b) Emergency doctors.
(d) Teachers who know CPR.
8. What kind of group do Franny and John encounter as they run toward Dairy on Halloween night?
(a) A group of birds.
(b) A musical group.
(c) A group of children.
(d) A group of dogs.
9. Whose idea is the New Year's party?
(c) Coach Bob's.
10. Who is Dairy's traditional football rival?
11. Where does Freud send his letter to Win from?
(c) New York.
12. What secret does Frank confess to Franny and John as they walk home after Frank has been beaten up?
(a) That he really isn't as hurt as he was claiming.
(b) That it was all a trick to see if his siblings would help him.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he has a major plan for revenge.
13. Who almost always wins the major rivalry game with Dairy?
14. Why does Frank collapse on the floor after his fight with Franny?
(a) His groin is very sore.
(b) She cuts his achilles heel with her nail file.
(c) He is just pretending for sympathy.
(d) His leg is broken.
15. What was the name of the hotel where Mary and Win met?
(b) Hotel New Hampshire.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Waterfront Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Win plan to get money to open his hotel?
2. What school did Win attend?
3. Who is Junior bringing as a date for John?
4. Who is Rhonda?
5. What does Frank do to Franny when they get into their physical fight?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)