|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Chip attack Franny on Halloween night?
(a) Junior Jones and another character who isn't named.
(b) Lenny Pulaski and Chester Metz.
(c) Lenny Metz and Chester Pulaski.
(d) No one; he acts alone.
2. How do the renovations to the hotel go?
(a) Slower than expected.
(b) Strangely smooth.
(c) Faster than expected.
(d) They never get finished, sadly.
3. What does Junior Jones tell John about lifting weights?
(a) It's too late for him to learn how to do it well.
(b) He is really bad at it.
(c) He is really good at it.
(d) He should be able to lift twice his weight.
4. How do the Dairy football players stop Franny and John as they try to find help on Halloween night?
(a) They just outrun them and jump on their backs.
(b) With the soccer goal net.
(c) With a trip wire.
(d) With burlap sacks.
5. Who reports that Lilly has indeed brought food to Franny and John?
(c) Lilly herself.
6. What does John buy Rhonda for Christmas?
(a) Some really nice soap.
(b) A new hairbrush.
(c) A hairclip.
(d) A nightgown.
7. Who attacks John one day while he is at school?
(a) Football players.
(b) A teacher.
(d) A wild bear.
8. Once Franny is taken on Halloween night, who holds John down?
(a) Chip Dove.
(b) No one.
(c) Junior Jones.
(d) Harold Swallow.
9. Where does Franny need stitches after her fight with Frank?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her lip.
10. Who rats out Franny and John about what they tried to do to the football players?
11. What school did Win attend?
(a) The local public elementary school.
(b) The Dairy School.
(c) The Connecticut College for Misbehaving Boys.
12. How much does Win pay for the bear and the motorcycle the summer he works at the hotel?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
13. What secret does Frank confess to Franny and John as they walk home after Frank has been beaten up?
(a) That he really isn't as hurt as he was claiming.
(b) That it was all a trick to see if his siblings would help him.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he has a major plan for revenge.
14. How does John's running improve as he exercises more?
(a) He's slower because he has so much more muscle.
(b) He's slower because he has so much more fat.
(c) All of these answers is correct.
(d) He can run for longer periods of time.
15. Who eventually rescues the stuffed Sorrow from being disposed of -- albeit in secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel where Mary and Win met?
2. What school did Mary attend?
3. Who are "The Black Arm of the Law"?
4. Who is Junior bringing as a date for John?
5. Who is leading the group of football players that stops Franny and John on Halloween night?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)