|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires a band for the New Year's party?
(c) Coach Bob.
2. Who makes the only touchdown during the Dairy rivalry game?
(a) No one -- they lose very badly.
(b) Junior Jones.
(d) Chip Dove.
3. What are the Berry family presents traditionally supposed to be?
4. How do people listen to the visitor having sex in the hotel?
(a) Through the hotel intercom system.
(b) He accidentally turned his speakerphone on.
(c) The walls are very thin.
(d) He is very loud.
5. Once he has cornered John, what does Chip Dove want to know about his sister?
(a) If she's really as smart as everyone thinks.
(b) If she's a virgin.
(c) How much money she makes letting guys kiss her.
(d) What her best feature is.
6. Who rats out Franny and John about what they tried to do to the football players?
7. What does Frank accuse Franny of being behind (after their fight)?
(a) "Every bad person in the room."
(b) "Every major problem at school."
(c) "Ever missing dollar in this house."
(d) "Every bad thing that happens."
8. What happened to Sabrina's teeth to make them so unusual?
(a) Nothing is unusual; this is a trick question.
(b) She ate a poisonous fruit, which turned them yellow.
(c) She bleached them too much.
(d) They were knocked out during her rape.
9. What items have Frank's tormentors taken from him as he is being beaten up?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pants.
(c) His homework.
(d) His shirt.
10. Why does Win's school decide it needs to open to females?
(a) In order to survive.
(b) So the boys will stop complaining.
(c) So the boys will stop going to the girls' school so much.
(d) So they can get on TV.
11. What is unusual about Sabrina's teeth?
(a) They are fake.
(b) They are very, very yellow.
(c) Nothing is unusual; this is a trick question.
(d) They are very, very white.
12. What health problem does Egg develop?
(a) A hearing problem.
(b) A speaking problem.
(c) A walking problem.
(d) A vision problem.
13. Who wrote "The Hotel New Hampshire"?
(a) John Legend.
(b) Mike Legend.
(c) John Irving.
(d) Mike Irving.
14. Where is the visitor from during dinner after the big rivalry football game?
(d) New York.
15. How many offenders are found in the woods after they've attacked Franny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story is being told when the novel opens?
2. How are Franny and John punished for their trick on the football players in the woods?
3. When was "The Hotel New Hampshire" published?
4. How do the renovations to the hotel go?
5. Who cuts down the family Christmas tree?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)