|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who listens to the visitor having sex in the hotel?
(c) All of these answers are correct.
2. Why doesn't John immediately go to help Franny when he is released on Halloween night?
(a) Because his leg is broken.
(b) Because he wants to help Howard Tuck first.
(c) Because he knows she can handle herself.
(d) Because he can't outmatch 3 football players.
3. After he is rescued from being beaten up, what signal does Frank give Franny and John so they start attacking Chip?
(a) He calls out their secret password.
(b) He sounds his trumpet.
(c) He clashes his cymbals.
(d) He whistles.
4. What does Franny do to Frank when they get into their physical fight?
(a) She scratches his face all up with her nails.
(b) She pulls his hair -- hard.
(c) She kicks him in the groin.
(d) She bites on his ear.
5. Why can't Franny and John use Howard Tuck's radio to call for help?
(a) It's broken.
(b) It's acting all wonky.
(c) They can't figure out how to use it.
(d) They can't find it.
6. Who attacks John one day while he is at school?
(a) A teacher.
(b) Football players.
(c) A wild bear.
7. Who is beating up Frank when John and Franny find him?
(a) His own friends.
(b) Coach Bob.
(c) Football players.
8. What day does the Berry family move into their first Hotel New Hampshire?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Halloween night.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
9. What do Franny and John do to try to get the football players mad at each other in the woods?
(a) Defecate on the path.
(b) Set up a trap.
(c) Post pictures of them.
(d) Take pictures of them.
10. Why does Win's school decide it needs to open to females?
(a) In order to survive.
(b) So the boys will stop complaining.
(c) So they can get on TV.
(d) So the boys will stop going to the girls' school so much.
11. How old were Mary and Winslow when they met?
12. How are Franny and John punished for their trick on the football players in the woods?
(a) They are grounded for two months each.
(b) They are sent to their rooms.
(c) They don't get their allowance for a month.
(d) They have their cell phones taken away.
13. What do John's attackers do to him when he is attacked at school?
(a) They rub his face into the lined football field.
(b) They break his nose and left arm.
(c) They duct-tape his pant legs together.
(d) They break his nose and right arm.
14. When does Frank begin attending classes at the Dairy School?
15. What does Junior tell John about his date's age?
(a) That she's nearly 30.
(b) That she's at least 16.
(c) That she's 25.
(d) That it doesn't matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the singer for the band that is hired for the New Year's party?
2. What kind of group do Franny and John encounter as they run toward Dairy on Halloween night?
3. Where, at school, is John cornered by Chip Dove?
4. How do the football players react to John's attempt to explain that Howard Tuck needs helps on Halloween night?
5. Who is leading the group of football players that stops Franny and John on Halloween night?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)