|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King of Mice Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the prostitutes at the hotel in Vienna not a problem?
(a) Because no one knows they are prostitutes.
(b) Because they'll be gone by the time the Berrys arrive.
(c) Because prostitution is legal there.
(d) Because they bring in good guests for the hotel.
2. For how long are Franny and John intimate?
(a) There weren't intimate at all.
(b) Not long at all, because they are interrupted.
(c) Just a few minutes, and they both hated it.
(d) Many hours.
3. What story is being told when the novel opens?
(a) The story of the assasination of JFK.
(b) The story of "State O' Maine."
(d) A story from the bible.
4. How does Rhonda feel about the family's move to Vienna?
(a) She is very angry.
(b) She wants to go.
(c) She is very sad.
(d) She can't wait for them to leave.
5. What does Junior tell John about his date's age?
(a) That she's at least 16.
(b) That she's 25.
(c) That it doesn't matter.
(d) That she's nearly 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prostitutes does John sleep with the night before the radicals execute their plot?
2. What does Susie end up doing for a living?
3. How does Susie keep order in the hotel?
4. Why does Chip want to contact Franny?
5. How does John's running improve as he exercises more?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)