|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Night at the Opera: Schlagobers and Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they first meet, what does Susie think about how Franny has handled her own experience being raped?
(a) That she has never really dealt with it.
(b) That she's just beginning to work on it.
(c) That she should be an example to others about how to handle it positively.
(d) That she has handled it really, really well.
2. What makes it obvious that Miss Miscarriage is dead?
(a) The fact that she's not moving.
(b) The blood people can see through the window.
(c) The suicide note she's taped to her door.
(d) The smell outside of her apartment.
3. What will set off the radicals' car bomb?
(a) A fuse.
(b) A timer.
(c) Something hitting the front of the car.
(d) Nothing; it is a dud.
4. What school did Mary attend?
(a) The New York School for Girls.
(c) The Thompson-Female Seminary.
(d) Lisa Lipson's School for Young Ladies.
5. Which bar do John and Win go to right before they confront the radicals?
(a) The Metro.
(b) The Sacher Bar.
(c) The hotel bar.
(d) The Memphis Coffeehouse and Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the football players react to John's attempt to explain that Howard Tuck needs helps on Halloween night?
2. What health problem does Egg develop?
3. Who eventually carries Franny to the infirmary?
4. Who do Franny and John hear begin intimate in the hotel in secret soon after the rivalry football game?
5. What does Frank do to Franny when they get into their physical fight?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)