|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Night at the Opera: Schlagobers and Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank accuse Franny of being behind (after their fight)?
(a) "Every major problem at school."
(b) "Ever missing dollar in this house."
(c) "Every bad thing that happens."
(d) "Every bad person in the room."
2. How did Freud lose his sight?
(a) By doing too many drugs.
(b) By having someone splash acid in his face.
(c) He doesn't remember.
(d) In experiments in a German death camp.
3. How does Egg react to seeing Sorrow again -- this time in a demure sitting position?
(a) He wants it out of his room as soon as possible.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He is startled at first but then really likes it.
(d) He refuses to be parted with it, even for a second.
4. After he is rescued from being beaten up, what signal does Frank give Franny and John so they start attacking Chip?
(a) He clashes his cymbals.
(b) He calls out their secret password.
(c) He whistles.
(d) He sounds his trumpet.
5. How many radicals does Franny sleep with the night before the radicals execute their plot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will set off the radicals' car bomb?
2. Who are "The Black Arm of the Law"?
3. Who goes to see what has happened to Miss Miscarriage?
4. Who is Franny's date for the New Year's party?
5. Who insists that the family learn about Vienna before they move there?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)