|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iowa Bob's Winning Season.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Win take a summer job working at a hotel, the summer he met Mary?
(a) He needed a place to live.
(b) He needed to kill some time before joining the army.
(c) He needed money.
(d) He had been kicked out of school.
2. Where is Chip continually pushing Frank's face as he is tormenting him?
(a) A tree.
(b) A toilet.
(c) The mud.
(d) A brick wall.
3. Why does Win's school decide it needs to open to females?
(a) In order to survive.
(b) So the boys will stop complaining.
(c) So they can get on TV.
(d) So the boys will stop going to the girls' school so much.
4. Where does Franny need stitches after her fight with Frank?
(a) Her lip.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her arm.
5. What does Frank accuse Franny of being behind (after their fight)?
(a) "Ever missing dollar in this house."
(b) "Every bad thing that happens."
(c) "Every bad person in the room."
(d) "Every major problem at school."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Franny and John do to try to get the football players mad at each other in the woods?
2. What error is made in ordering new sinks and commodes for the new hotel?
3. What happens to Mary's old school?
4. What do Win and Mary do their first night working at the hotel?
5. What school did Mary attend?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)