|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Hotel New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Win and Mary live when the novel opens?
(a) Dairy, New York.
(b) Dairy, New Hampshire.
(c) Dairy, Michigan.
(d) Dairy, Connecticut.
2. How many children are in the Berry family?
3. Why does Win's school decide it needs to open to females?
(a) So they can get on TV.
(b) So the boys will stop complaining.
(c) So the boys will stop going to the girls' school so much.
(d) In order to survive.
4. What do Win and Mary do their first night working at the hotel?
(a) Race in the lake.
(d) Go fishing.
5. What school did Win attend?
(a) The local public elementary school.
(b) The Dairy School.
(d) The Connecticut College for Misbehaving Boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John's attackers do to him when he is attacked at school?
2. Who wrote "The Hotel New Hampshire"?
3. When was "The Hotel New Hampshire" published?
4. Why did Win take a summer job working at a hotel, the summer he met Mary?
5. What is Freud's real first name?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)