|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Hotel New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Win and Mary live when the novel opens?
(a) Dairy, Michigan.
(b) Dairy, New Hampshire.
(c) Dairy, New York.
(d) Dairy, Connecticut.
2. What school did Mary attend?
(a) The New York School for Girls.
(b) The Thompson-Female Seminary.
(c) Lisa Lipson's School for Young Ladies.
3. Who rats out Franny and John about what they tried to do to the football players?
4. Where does Franny need stitches after her fight with Frank?
(a) Her lip.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her arm.
5. Who wrote "The Hotel New Hampshire"?
(a) Mike Legend.
(b) John Legend.
(c) Mike Irving.
(d) John Irving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do as Franny attacks Frank?
2. What are Franny and John waiting for in the woods after he is attacked?
3. What do John's attackers do to him when he is attacked at school?
4. What story is being told when the novel opens?
5. What does Frank do to Franny when they get into their physical fight?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)