|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Elwood?
(a) At the mall.
(b) At his mom's house.
(c) At a Star Trek convention.
(d) At a Stargate convention.
2. What do the women find in the garage?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) Cynthia's Porsche.
(d) A bunch of dead rats.
3. Why does Alexander Ramos flag down Stephanie?
(a) To ask her for a ride to get cigarettes.
(b) To ask her about Bob.
(c) To tell her to stop spying on him.
(d) To tell her that she left her book at his townhouse the week before.
4. What does Alexander do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) No one seems to know.
(c) He is a Greek gun runner.
(d) A personal trainer.
5. Why doesn't Grandma like Homer?
(a) He was involved in a pornography case.
(b) He beat a dog to death.
(c) He abandoned his first family.
(d) He cheated on his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephanie buy a door alarm?
2. Who follows Stephanie to the office?
3. What vehicle are Mitchell and Habib now driving?
4. Where does Grandma hear someone talking about Homer?
5. How does Stephanie capture Munson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stephanie obtain information about the Ramos family in her "own back yard" so to speak and how is this ironic?
2. Why are the crime organizations angry at Homer and could this have something to do with his alleged death?
3. What happens when Stephanie talks to Cynthia Lotte and what does this say about Stephanie?
4. Stephanie has bad luck with cars--do you think this is her fault?
5. What theme concerning the relationship between Morelli and Stephanie seems to be a thread in Hot Six?
6. What does Evanovich do organizationally that helps keep the reader turning the pages?
7. Do you think it is right of Stephanie to ram Joyce's SUV with the Buick?
8. How does Stephanie's relationship to Mitchell and Habib change in this section?
9. Is there any justification for Stephanie committing a felony (breaking and entering) when she and Lula go into Ramos's townhouse?
10. What does Ranger tell Stephanie when he stops her while she is out walking the dog and do you think Morelli had a hand in Ranger's decision?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)