|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morelli want when he comes over?
(a) To make love.
(b) To question Grandma about her car.
(c) To pick up Bob and return him to Brian.
(d) To have Stephanie show him where the senior Ramos lives.
2. How do Stephanie and Lula's find the townhouse?
(a) Totally wrecked.
(b) The master bedroom is neat and the guest bedroom is in disarray.
(c) Absolutely empty.
(d) As if no one has been there for years.
3. Who does Stephanie visit at her ex-husband's office?
(a) Cynthia Lotte.
(b) Her ex-husband.
4. Why does Stephanie try not to cry?
(a) Because Ranger is angry with her.
(b) Because Grandma is still living there.
(c) Because Stephanie is driving a car she hates.
(d) Because she can't get Mooner out of her place.
5. Who has been found dead?
(a) Cynthia Lotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramos ask of Stephanie before she drops him back at his house?
2. Where does Stephanie go to check on the liquidation of stolen property?
3. For whom had the dead man worked?
4. Why doesn't Grandma like Homer?
5. Why do Lula and Stephanie drive to Munson's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the crime organizations angry at Homer and could this have something to do with his alleged death?
2. What does Evanovich do organizationally that helps keep the reader turning the pages?
3. Why do you think Stephanie goes to the trouble to buy an alarm at Radio Shack just to catch Ranger sneaking into her house?
4. What does Stephanie's grandma buy and what do you think this symbolizes?
5. How is the farcical nature of this novel even more evident in Chapter 11?
6. What happens when Stephanie talks to Cynthia Lotte and what does this say about Stephanie?
7. What is the parallel between Stephanie and cars, and Ranger and dead bodies?
8. Stephanie has bad luck with cars--do you think this is her fault?
9. How does the situation with Mitchell and Habib and their dog napping demonstrate a narrative contrivance?
10. How does Stephanie obtain information about the Ramos family in her "own back yard" so to speak and how is this ironic?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)