|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morelli want when he comes over?
(a) To have Stephanie show him where the senior Ramos lives.
(b) To pick up Bob and return him to Brian.
(c) To make love.
(d) To question Grandma about her car.
2. Where does Alexander wish to go?
(a) Ellis Island.
(b) Newark airport.
(c) Asbury Park.
(d) Ashcroft Acres.
3. What does Ramos ask of Stephanie before she drops him back at his house?
(a) To call the police for him.
(b) To accompany him to Las Vegas.
(c) To come back tomorrow to help him again.
(d) To go out with his son.
4. Where does Ranger want to take Stephanie?
(a) To Barbados.
(b) To the Bahamas.
(c) To his home.
(d) To a safe house.
5. What do they do with the dead body in Cynthia's car?
(a) Leave it tied in a lawn chair.
(b) Call the police to come get it.
(c) Take it to the back yard and dump it in the trash can.
(d) Set it on the living room couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Morris Munson come in to Stephanie's home?
2. Where does Stephanie go to check on the liquidation of stolen property?
3. Why does Alexander get into Stephanie's car?
4. What does Ramos say about Homer?
5. Who does Stephanie see leaving the Ramos property?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think where Stephanie shoots Munson is intentional?
2. How does the situation with Mitchell and Habib and their dog napping demonstrate a narrative contrivance?
3. Stephanie manages to get to her gun and shoot Munson in the foot. It seems unlikely that Stephanie under the stress of the circumstances intentionally aims and shoots Munson in the foot. What is more likely to have happened is that she pointed the gun and pulled the trigger and it happened to hit Munson in the foot.
4. What does Evanovich do organizationally that helps keep the reader turning the pages?
5. Why do you think Stephanie goes to the trouble to buy an alarm at Radio Shack just to catch Ranger sneaking into her house?
6. Do you think it is right of Stephanie to ram Joyce's SUV with the Buick?
7. Why are the crime organizations angry at Homer and could this have something to do with his alleged death?
8. What theme concerning the relationship between Morelli and Stephanie seems to be a thread in Hot Six?
9. What happens when Stephanie talks to Cynthia Lotte and what does this say about Stephanie?
10. Why is Cynthia at the townhouse and how does the information she offers and her actions at the townhouse inform her character?
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)