|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been found dead?
(a) Cynthia Lotte.
2. Where is Munson when Stephanie and Lula find him?
(a) In the shower.
(b) On the way out the back door.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) He runs out the front door after he opens it.
3. Who follows Stephanie to the office?
(a) Ramas's son Alexander.
(c) Some thugs Stephanie does not recognize.
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
4. Why is Grandma returning to Stephanie's parents' home?
(a) She doesn't want them to be sad.
(b) She has made her point.
(c) She misses the neighborhood's gossip.
(d) She says it's too crazy at Stephanie's place.
5. What does Morelli ask Stephanie when he arrives at her parents' house?
(a) How Bob is doing.
(b) Why she is seeing so much of Ranger.
(c) When they can be alone together.
(d) Why she was with Alexander Ramos that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie see leaving the Ramos property?
2. What does Ramos ask of Stephanie before she drops him back at his house?
3. Where does Alexander say he was when Homer dies?
4. What does Stephanie ask Ranger?
5. How do Lula and Stephanie get into Munson's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one thing that is ironic about how Stephanie and Lula manage to finally get Munson into her car?
2. Why is Stephanie's grandma moving back to Stephanie's parents' home and what do you think is the implication?
3. Do you think it is right of Stephanie to ram Joyce's SUV with the Buick?
4. Do you think Stephanie is going beyond what Ranger asked her to do as far as the Ramos case?
5. Stephanie has bad luck with cars--do you think this is her fault?
6. What does Stephanie's grandma buy and what do you think this symbolizes?
7. Why are the crime organizations angry at Homer and could this have something to do with his alleged death?
8. Why do you think Stephanie is so amenable to doing what Ranger asks her to do?
9. What theme concerning the relationship between Morelli and Stephanie seems to be a thread in Hot Six?
10. What happens when Stephanie talks to Cynthia Lotte and what does this say about Stephanie?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)