|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men tell Alexander when they enter the bar?
(a) No one has been able to find the cargo that was be loaded on the ship to Greece.
(b) Stephanie is working for Ranger.
(c) Stolle is dead.
(d) Hannibal is dead.
2. Where does Grandma hear someone talking about Homer?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At her hairdressers.
(c) At the dry cleaners.
(d) At the dealer's.
3. Who is Martin Landowsky?
(a) Grandma's brother.
(b) Grandma's landlord.
(c) An elderly man who lives in the apartment building.
(d) Stephanie's uncle.
4. Why does Stephanie drive to Morelli's home?
(a) To get Bob.
(b) To make love.
(c) To tell Morelli about the time at the townhouse.
(d) Because she is scared.
5. To what subject does the conversation among Mooner, Dougie and Stephanie turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephanie explain to her grandma about Ranger's presence late at night?
2. Why is Grandma returning to Stephanie's parents' home?
3. Why doesn't Grandma like Homer?
4. Who does Stephanie see leaving the Ramos property?
5. Where does Mooner overhear a conversation about Homer and Arturo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stephanie obtain information about the Ramos family in her "own back yard" so to speak and how is this ironic?
2. What is Stephanie's response to Ranger's warning about the Ramos family?
3. What is one thing that is ironic about how Stephanie and Lula manage to finally get Munson into her car?
4. What does Stephanie's grandma buy and what do you think this symbolizes?
5. What theme concerning the relationship between Morelli and Stephanie seems to be a thread in Hot Six?
6. What happens when Stephanie talks to Cynthia Lotte and what does this say about Stephanie?
7. Do you think it is right of Stephanie to ram Joyce's SUV with the Buick?
8. Stephanie has bad luck with cars--do you think this is her fault?
9. What does Evanovich do organizationally that helps keep the reader turning the pages?
10. How is the farcical nature of this novel even more evident in Chapter 11?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)