|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the phone when Grandma calls down to Stephanie?
2. Why does Lula offer to help Stephanie get Munson?
(a) She likes to deal with difficult clients.
(b) She thinks of herself as a hero.
(c) She is angry at Munson for being difficult.
(d) She is worried for Stepanie's safety.
3. How many files does Vinnie give Stephanie?
4. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He puts a gun to her head.
(b) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
5. What does the caller want?
(a) Stephanie to watch his dog.
(b) A date.
(c) To threaten Stephanie.
(d) To ask Stephanie about her surveillance trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ranger miss court?
2. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
3. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
4. Why does Stephanie go back to the Ramos townhouse?
5. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ranger suspect in a recent homicide, but why does Stephanie think he is not guilty?
2. How does Morelli's amusement about the situation with Stephanie's grandma turn to consternation?
3. Do you think Stephanie's feelings for Ranger will interfere in her relationship with Joe Morelli?
4. How would you feel if someone like Ranger could easily enter your house and sit beside your bed at 3 a.m.?
5. What is ironic about Lula's former life to her current job?
6. How does Stephanie demonstrate that she can "think on her feet"?
7. Munson can probably be characterized as a misogynist--what do you think that word means based on what you have read about Munson?
8. Why do you think Stephanie tolerates Ranger letting himself into her apartment in the middle of the night? Do you think Morelli knows of these visits?
9. How is the presence of Mooner sitting with Grandma when Stepahine is getting ready for work farcical?
10. Why do you think Ranger comes on to Stephanie when he knows she's involved with Joe Morelli?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)