|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Munson do to Mitchell and Habib?
(a) Rams into their car.
(c) Shoots Habib.
(d) Goes up to talk to them so Stephanie drives off.
2. Why doesn't Stephanie want to look for Ranger?
(a) If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found.
(b) He probably went to Los Angeles and she does not want to go there.
(c) He is Joe's best friend.
(d) He is dangerous.
3. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
(a) They are still asleep.
(b) Eating oatmeal.
(c) Looking at apartment ads.
4. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(b) If she is in love with him.
(c) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(d) Whether to shoot him.
5. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
(a) She is searching for her cat.
(b) She thought she was at a friend's house she is going to surprise.
(c) She thought she heard screaming.
(d) She is a member of the press and wants to talk to him about Homer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
2. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
3. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
4. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
5. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
Short Essay Questions
1. How would you feel if someone like Ranger could easily enter your house and sit beside your bed at 3 a.m.?
2. What is one attitude Morelli often assumes in response to Stephanie's daily life and what is your view of his attitude?
3. Why do you think Stephanie tolerates Ranger letting himself into her apartment in the middle of the night? Do you think Morelli knows of these visits?
4. How is the presence of Mooner sitting with Grandma when Stepahine is getting ready for work farcical?
5. What about Stephanie's first apprehension of the day reveals a little about Vinnie's character?
6. What does Stephanie's on-again off-again boyfriend know about Stephanie and Ranger and what do you think his response is to that?
7. Do you think Stephanie's feelings for Ranger will interfere in her relationship with Joe Morelli?
8. How does Stephanie demonstrate that she can "think on her feet"?
9. How does Stephanie's attempt to apprehend Munson fare and was it wise of her to try to apprehend Munson alone considering the type of charges Munson faces?
10. Why is Ranger suspect in a recent homicide, but why does Stephanie think he is not guilty?
This section contains 1,273 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)