|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Munson accuse Stephanie?
(b) Of behaving like all women.
(c) Of coming after an innocent man.
(d) Of expecting him to go in meekly.
2. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Standard Poodle.
(b) Yellow Lab.
(c) Golden Retriever.
3. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(b) Ties her to the telephone pole.
(c) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(d) Sets her blouse afire.
4. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
(a) She wants attention.
(b) Her husband leaves her.
(c) She is fatally ill.
(d) She is caught shoplifting.
5. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
(a) To show her his kids.
(b) To show her his siblings.
(c) To show her his parents.
(d) So she can identify the people in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
2. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
3. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
4. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
5. What is a Rollswagen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ranger suspect in a recent homicide, but why does Stephanie think he is not guilty?
2. Why does Stephanie call Morelli and what does his response to imply about Morell's attitude towards Stephanie?
3. What does the reader know about Ranger so far and why do you think Stephanie declines to take on the skip recovery, who happens to be Ranger?
4. Why is Stephanie trying to take Munson in to the police station?
5. How does Morelli's amusement about the situation with Stephanie's grandma turn to consternation?
6. What is ironic about Lula's former life to her current job?
7. How does Stephanie's attempt to apprehend Munson fare and was it wise of her to try to apprehend Munson alone considering the type of charges Munson faces?
8. Do you think Stephanie's feelings for Ranger will interfere in her relationship with Joe Morelli?
9. How would you feel if someone like Ranger could easily enter your house and sit beside your bed at 3 a.m.?
10. Munson can probably be characterized as a misogynist--what do you think that word means based on what you have read about Munson?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)