|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alexander get into Stephanie's car?
(a) For a ride to the bar.
(b) To kidnap her also.
(c) To ask her some questions.
(d) To kill her.
2. Where is Munson when Stephanie and Lula find him?
(a) On the way out the back door.
(b) In the shower.
(c) He runs out the front door after he opens it.
(d) In the bedroom.
3. Who follows Stephanie to the office?
(a) Ramas's son Alexander.
(b) Some thugs Stephanie does not recognize.
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
4. What does Ramos ask of Stephanie before she drops him back at his house?
(a) To accompany him to Las Vegas.
(b) To call the police for him.
(c) To come back tomorrow to help him again.
(d) To go out with his son.
5. Why does Alexander Ramos flag down Stephanie?
(a) To tell her to stop spying on him.
(b) To ask her for a ride to get cigarettes.
(c) To ask her about Bob.
(d) To tell her that she left her book at his townhouse the week before.
6. Who helps Stephanie get Munson to the car?
(a) The neighbor.
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
7. To what subject does the conversation among Mooner, Dougie and Stephanie turn?
8. About what is Stephanie unsure?
(a) If Munson will leave her alone.
(b) Whether to insist Grandma find an apartment of her own.
(c) Whether to return Bob and insist Brian take him back.
(d) What to think about Ranger and Ramos.
9. How does Stephanie get rid of Munson?
(a) She calls Morelli.
(b) She shoots him in the foot.
(c) She calls 911.
(d) She agrees to his demands.
10. Where does Alexander wish to go?
(a) Asbury Park.
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Newark airport.
(d) Ashcroft Acres.
11. What does Morelli do about the dead man at the townhouse?
(a) Calls in an anonymous tip.
(c) Goes and finds him.
(d) Calls in his detective squad to meet him at the townhouse.
12. Why does Stephanie drive to the beach?
(a) To pick up Lula who is sunning.
(b) To throw the ball for Bob to swim and retrieve.
(c) To check out Ramos' house from a beach view.
(d) To tan for a while.
13. Where is Elwood?
(a) At the mall.
(b) At a Stargate convention.
(c) At a Star Trek convention.
(d) At his mom's house.
14. Who does Stephanie talk to about her conversation with Alexander?
(d) Her grandma.
15. Why does Stephanie buy a door alarm?
(a) In case Mitchell and Habib try to get into her apartment.
(b) In case Ramos discovers where she lives.
(c) To keep Bob from getting out.
(d) To try to catch Ranger coming into her apartment in the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs Bob?
2. How do the people at Stephanie's office keep Mitchell and Habib from following her?
3. How does Stephanie explain to her grandma about Ranger's presence late at night?
4. Who does Stephanie see leaving the Ramos property?
5. Who pulls up to talk to Stephanie?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)