|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie think it is when she hears the door open when she is getting ready for bed?
2. Who is waiting for Stephanie the next morning?
(c) Mooner and the Dealer.
3. Why has Morris Munson come in to Stephanie's home?
(a) He is not at Stephanie's home.
(b) To kill her.
(c) To ask her to leave him alone.
(d) To apologize.
4. What does the person in question #112 plan to do?
(a) Follow Stephanie.
(b) Arrest Stephanie.
(c) As Stephanie for a date.
(d) Take Stephanie to his ocean cottage.
5. What do the men tell Alexander when they enter the bar?
(a) No one has been able to find the cargo that was be loaded on the ship to Greece.
(b) Stolle is dead.
(c) Stephanie is working for Ranger.
(d) Hannibal is dead.
6. What does Ranger say when he calls Stephanie?
(a) That Ranger needs to see Stephanie asap.
(b) That the police are looking for Stephanie.
(c) That there is a contract out on Stephanie.
(d) That three cars left the Ramos compound and are probably searching for Alexander.
7. What is Bob eating in the kitchen?
(a) The dessert.
(b) The steaks.
(c) His dog food.
(d) The mashed potatoes.
8. Why does Stephanie try not to cry?
(a) Because Ranger is angry with her.
(b) Because Grandma is still living there.
(c) Because she can't get Mooner out of her place.
(d) Because Stephanie is driving a car she hates.
9. Who does Stephanie see when she takes Bob out for a walk?
(b) The police.
(d) Mitchell and Habib and Joyce.
10. How do Lula and Stephanie get into Munson's home?
(a) Lula picks the lock.
(b) Munson opens the door.
(c) The door is open.
(d) They are unable to get in the house.
11. For whom had the dead man worked?
12. Why do Lula and Stephanie drive to Munson's home?
(a) To see if he is alive.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To try to apprehend him again.
(d) To have him arrested him for assault.
13. What vehicle are Mitchell and Habib now driving?
(a) A corvair.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A VW.
(d) Mitchell's wife's minivan.
14. Who has been found dead?
(d) Cynthia Lotte.
15. Why does Stephanie drive to Morelli's home?
(a) Because she is scared.
(b) To get Bob.
(c) To make love.
(d) To tell Morelli about the time at the townhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie ask Ranger?
2. Who helps Stephanie get Munson to the car?
3. Why is Dougie upset?
4. Who is Martin Landowsky?
5. Where does Alexander say he was when Homer dies?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)