|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people at Stephanie's office keep Mitchell and Habib from following her?
(a) They put a large bag of dog poop by Mitchell and Habib's car and light it.
(b) They call the fire department that Mitchell and Habib's car is on fire.
(c) They tie up the two men.
(d) They go and surround the car while Stephanie escapes.
2. What vehicle are Mitchell and Habib now driving?
(a) A BMW.
(b) Mitchell's wife's minivan.
(c) A VW.
(d) A corvair.
3. Why does Stephanie not go to Morelli's?
(a) She is not sure if she wants to continue the relationship.
(b) She is too tired after her day with Munson.
(c) He is beeped to go to work.
(d) She wants to scout out Ramos's townhouse again.
4. How does Stephanie explain to her grandma about Ranger's presence late at night?
(a) He is teaching her self-defense.
(b) He is installing a better toilet.
(c) He heard about Munson and came to check on her.
(d) He needs a place to stay for a night.
5. Who helps Stephanie get Munson to the car?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Mitchell and Habib.
6. About what is Stephanie unsure?
(a) If Munson will leave her alone.
(b) What to think about Ranger and Ramos.
(c) Whether to insist Grandma find an apartment of her own.
(d) Whether to return Bob and insist Brian take him back.
7. Who does Stephanie see leaving the Ramos property?
8. To what subject does the conversation among Mooner, Dougie and Stephanie turn?
9. Who is watching TV at Stephanie's place when she gets home?
10. Why does Stephanie leave her ex-husband's office?
(a) She is thrown out.
(b) She is driven away through embarrassment.
(c) She learns her ex has yet another girlfriend.
(d) She gets all the information she needs.
11. How do Lula and Stephanie get into Munson's home?
(a) They are unable to get in the house.
(b) Lula picks the lock.
(c) Munson opens the door.
(d) The door is open.
12. Why has Morris Munson come in to Stephanie's home?
(a) He is not at Stephanie's home.
(b) To kill her.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To ask her to leave him alone.
13. Why does Ranger refuse to give her any information?
(a) He has no answers.
(b) He tells her everything she wants to know.
(c) She is not able to reach Ranger.
(d) He says it is best that she know nothing.
14. How does Stephanie get rid of Munson?
(a) She calls 911.
(b) She agrees to his demands.
(c) She calls Morelli.
(d) She shoots him in the foot.
15. Why does Ranger want Stephanie to quit watching the Ramos family.
(a) He is afraid for her safety.
(b) He is done with the case.
(c) Morelli has pressured him.
(d) He has hired a professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexander wish to go?
2. Who does Stephanie talk to about her conversation with Alexander?
3. What does Morelli do about the dead man at the townhouse?
4. What does the kidnapper want?
5. Why do Lula and Stephanie drive to Munson's home?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)