|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
2. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(b) Ties her to the telephone pole.
(c) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(d) Sets her blouse afire.
3. Why does Ranger miss court?
(a) He needs to be looking for someone and can't if he is in jail.
(b) He does not think the presiding judge will be fair.
(c) He was very ill.
(d) He was being held against his will.
4. How long has Stephanie known Joe Morelli?
(a) Five hours.
(b) A year or two.
(c) Since she was seven.
(d) Six months.
5. About what does Morelli warn Stephanie?
(a) Munson's unpredictability.
(b) Ranger's danger of being charged with Homer's murder.
(c) The danger of being involved with Ramos.
6. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(b) Turn down Simon for a date.
(c) Destroy her car.
(d) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
7. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(b) He assaults his wife.
(c) He assaults his mother.
(d) He is being set up.
8. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
(a) To find Ramos and offer her condolences.
(b) She is lost.
(c) To see if she can find Ranger.
(d) Scoping it out.
9. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
(a) Stephanie's mother.
(c) No one.
10. What does Ranger tell Stephanie about Mitchell and Habib?
(a) They work for Ramos.
(b) They work for Arturo Stolle.
(c) They are nothing to worry about.
(d) They are both hit men.
11. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
(a) She is unable to find him and confront him.
(b) He shoots her.
(c) He is agreeable at first.
(d) He kills himself.
12. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To ask someone else to watch it.
(b) To drop it off to get a bath.
(c) To show Vinnie.
(d) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
13. Is Stephanie sure of the identities of all the men she sees?
(a) She doesn't say.
(c) As sure as she can be without having met all of them.
(d) No, she is only guessing based on rumors she has heard.
14. Who is on the phone when Grandma calls down to Stephanie?
15. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
(a) Her husband leaves her.
(b) She wants attention.
(c) She is caught shoplifting.
(d) She is fatally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller want?
2. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
3. To what does Brian Simon agree?
4. What does Ranger think is a possibility if he appears in public?
5. What is a Rollswagen?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)