|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
(a) To shop at a bargain basement.
(b) To check on whether her car is repairable.
(c) To find Ranger.
(d) To Hannibal's house.
2. Who is Joe Morelli?
(a) The judge on Stephanie's court case.
(b) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
(c) A cop in Trenton.
(d) The bailbondsman for whom Stephanie works.
3. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
(a) In the river.
(b) In Stephanie's apartment.
(c) In a dumpster in the police station parking lot.
(d) In a burned out building owned by his father.
4. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
(a) She is lost.
(b) To see if she can find Ranger.
(c) Scoping it out.
(d) To find Ramos and offer her condolences.
5. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
(a) To confuse them.
(b) To throw Ranger off her trail.
(c) To look wealthy.
(d) To confuse Munson.
6. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He puts a gun to her head.
(b) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
(c) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
(d) He has a heart attack.
7. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to shoot him.
(b) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(c) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(d) If she is in love with him.
8. How many files does Vinnie give Stephanie?
9. What is a Rollswagen?
(a) A term for a police cruiser.
(b) A Rolls Royce with a VW engine.
(c) A VW sedan.
(d) A hybrid Rolls and VW.
10. What stipulation does Ranger place on the task he asks Stephanie to do?
(a) That she keep her life insurance policy paid up.
(b) That she do so without getting shot at.
(c) That she calls him whenever she is shot at.
(d) That she carry a gun to return fire.
11. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(b) She was unpopular in high school.
(c) She takes after her grandmother.
(d) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
12. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the DMV?
(a) The car at Ramos' house the night before belongs to Morelli's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Her car is underinsured.
(c) Her car is not eligible to have the tags renewed until she gets it fixed.
(d) There is noone registered to the tag number she asks about.
13. Of what does Munson accuse Stephanie?
(b) Of coming after an innocent man.
(c) Of behaving like all women.
(d) Of expecting him to go in meekly.
14. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
(a) Silver with blue swirls to simulate wind.
(b) Red, white and blue.
(c) Green and gold.
(d) Bright yellow with purple stripes.
15. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
(a) She pretends her car is broken down in front of the house.
(b) She pretends to be a census worker.
(c) She takes Bob for a walk.
(d) She pretends to be a meter reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes Joe's mirth to concern when he finds Stephanie's grandmother at the apartment?
2. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
3. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
4. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
5. What does Munson do to Mitchell and Habib?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)