|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
(a) She is a member of the press and wants to talk to him about Homer.
(b) She thought she heard screaming.
(c) She is searching for her cat.
(d) She thought she was at a friend's house she is going to surprise.
2. To what does Brian Simon agree?
(a) Not pressing charges against Carol.
(b) Joining Stephanie's judo class.
(c) Going to dinner with Stephanie's sister.
(d) Joining Stephanie's bowling league.
3. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(b) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(c) That there is no God.
(d) That Stephanie will never marry.
4. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
(a) Stephanie's grandmother.
5. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
(a) She turns one of them down for a date and he's mad.
(b) They think she knows where the man they are looking for is.
(c) She is now a skip herself.
(d) They want to buy her car.
6. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She was unpopular in high school.
(b) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(c) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
(d) She takes after her grandmother.
7. Who is Joe Morelli?
(a) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
(b) A cop in Trenton.
(c) The bailbondsman for whom Stephanie works.
(d) The judge on Stephanie's court case.
8. About what does Morelli warn Stephanie?
(a) Ranger's danger of being charged with Homer's murder.
(c) The danger of being involved with Ramos.
(d) Munson's unpredictability.
9. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Golden Retriever.
(c) Standard Poodle.
(d) Yellow Lab.
10. For what is Ranger arrested?
(c) Carrying a concealed weapon.
(d) Failure to pay parking tickets.
11. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
(b) No one.
(c) The judge to call her case.
(d) Her mother at the dentist.
12. Where is the fully loaded gun in Stephanie's place?
(a) In the toilet tank in a plastic bag.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) In the flour bin in a plastic bag.
(d) In the cookie drawer.
13. What is a Rollswagen?
(a) A term for a police cruiser.
(b) A hybrid Rolls and VW.
(c) A Rolls Royce with a VW engine.
(d) A VW sedan.
14. Why does Lula offer to help Stephanie get Munson?
(a) She likes to deal with difficult clients.
(b) She thinks of herself as a hero.
(c) She is worried for Stepanie's safety.
(d) She is angry at Munson for being difficult.
15. What does Munson do to Mitchell and Habib?
(a) Goes up to talk to them so Stephanie drives off.
(b) Rams into their car.
(c) Shoots Habib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
2. How many files does Vinnie give Stephanie?
3. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
4. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
5. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)