|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) At her parents' house.
(b) With Joe Morelli.
(c) Back at her apartment.
(d) At a fast food joint.
2. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
(a) Only in a police cruiser.
(b) In his own car.
(c) In Stephanie's car.
(d) On the bus.
3. Who is Lula?
(a) Joe Morelli's partner.
(b) A good friend of Carol's.
(c) An undercover policewoman.
(d) The file clerk in Stephanie's office.
4. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A 1970 VW.
(c) A 1953 Buick.
(d) A BMW.
5. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A scream.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) Someone yelling her name.
6. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That there is no God.
(b) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(c) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(d) That Stephanie will never marry.
7. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
(a) Hannibal only.
(b) Alexander and Hannibal only.
(c) Hannibal and Ulysses only.
(d) Hannibal, Alexander and Ulysses.
8. What does Walter Dunphy invite Stephanie to do?
(a) Have a beer.
(b) See his snake collection.
(c) Watch Rocky and Bullwinkle.
(d) Play canasta.
9. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) The judge to call her case.
(b) No one.
(c) Her mother at the dentist.
(d) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
10. What does Ranger think is a possibility if he appears in public?
(a) He will be tied to the murder of Homer.
(b) He will be arraigned on murder charges.
(c) Someone may kill him in retaliation for Homer's death.
(d) He will be questioned by the press.
11. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
(a) To meet Ranger at a State Park.
(b) To Munson's house.
(c) To ask Morelli about Munson.
(d) To eat at a new Mexican cantina.
12. About what does Morelli warn Stephanie?
(a) The danger of being involved with Ramos.
(c) Ranger's danger of being charged with Homer's murder.
(d) Munson's unpredictability.
13. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
(a) He is a violent man.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is very slow witted.
(d) He smells quite badly.
14. Why is Stephanie watching Bob?
(a) In exchange for Stephanie trying to convince Ranger to talk to Bob.
(b) In exchange for Brian's not pressing charges against Carol.
(c) She loves dogs, especially Bob.
(d) She wants to have a favor stored up from Bob in case she needs it.
15. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
(a) Stephanie's mother.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie send Joyce to find Ranger in retaliation for Joyce's making fun of Stephanie?
2. Of what does Munson accuse Stephanie?
3. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
4. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
5. Why does Ranger miss court?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)