|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Vinnie threaten to give Ranger's file?
(a) Joyce Barnhardt, Stephanie's archenemy.
(b) The undercover cops.
(c) He threatens to take it himself and fire Stephanie.
(d) No one; he has no one else to do the case.
2. Who is by Stephanie's bed at 8 a.m.?
3. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) If she is in love with him.
(b) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(c) Whether to shoot him.
(d) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
4. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
(a) In Stephanie's car.
(b) Only in a police cruiser.
(c) In his own car.
(d) On the bus.
5. Who does Stephanie's mom threaten with a gun?
(a) The senior Ramos.
(c) Mitchell and Habib.
6. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
(a) To Hannibal's house.
(b) To check on whether her car is repairable.
(c) To find Ranger.
(d) To shop at a bargain basement.
7. What does Ranger tell Stephanie about Mitchell and Habib?
(a) They work for Arturo Stolle.
(b) They are nothing to worry about.
(c) They are both hit men.
(d) They work for Ramos.
8. Who causes the fire in Stephanie's car?
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
9. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
(a) She was falling asleep.
(b) He is in a different car.
(c) He is with two others.
(d) She thought no one was at home.
10. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
(a) He is a violent man.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He smells quite badly.
(d) He is very slow witted.
11. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
(a) She takes Bob for a walk.
(b) She pretends to be a meter reader.
(c) She pretends her car is broken down in front of the house.
(d) She pretends to be a census worker.
12. What does Ranger think is a possibility if he appears in public?
(a) He will be arraigned on murder charges.
(b) He will be questioned by the press.
(c) Someone may kill him in retaliation for Homer's death.
(d) He will be tied to the murder of Homer.
13. What does Grandma like about dinner?
(a) The baked Parmesan eggplant.
(b) The turkey.
(c) The meatloaf.
(d) The fried chicken.
14. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
(c) Stephanie's grandmother.
15. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
(a) They are still asleep.
(c) Looking at apartment ads.
(d) Eating oatmeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
2. Who is Joe Morelli?
3. For what is Ranger arrested?
4. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
5. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)