|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
(a) To check on whether her car is repairable.
(b) To Hannibal's house.
(c) To shop at a bargain basement.
(d) To find Ranger.
2. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He assaults his mother.
(b) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(c) He assaults his wife.
(d) He is being set up.
3. How many files does Vinnie give Stephanie?
4. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
(a) To confuse them.
(b) To look wealthy.
(c) To confuse Munson.
(d) To throw Ranger off her trail.
5. What stipulation does Ranger place on the task he asks Stephanie to do?
(a) That she carry a gun to return fire.
(b) That she do so without getting shot at.
(c) That she calls him whenever she is shot at.
(d) That she keep her life insurance policy paid up.
6. What does Munson do to Mitchell and Habib?
(b) Rams into their car.
(c) Shoots Habib.
(d) Goes up to talk to them so Stephanie drives off.
7. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
(a) A 1970 VW.
(b) A 1953 Buick.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A BMW.
8. What does the caller want?
(a) A date.
(b) To ask Stephanie about her surveillance trip.
(c) To threaten Stephanie.
(d) Stephanie to watch his dog.
9. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the DMV?
(a) Her car is underinsured.
(b) Her car is not eligible to have the tags renewed until she gets it fixed.
(c) There is noone registered to the tag number she asks about.
(d) The car at Ramos' house the night before belongs to Morelli's ex-girlfriend.
10. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
(a) Moon Man.
11. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(b) She hears a toilet flush.
(c) She sees Morelli going inside.
(d) She sees Ranger going inside.
12. Who is Lula?
(a) Joe Morelli's partner.
(b) A good friend of Carol's.
(c) An undercover policewoman.
(d) The file clerk in Stephanie's office.
13. What happens when Stephanie climbs the tree again?
(a) She gets stuck on a branch and cannot extricate herself.
(b) She falls again.
(c) A limb breaks and she falls through Ramos's window.
(d) Ramos spies her.
14. For what is Ranger arrested?
(a) Carrying a concealed weapon.
(c) Failure to pay parking tickets.
15. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
(a) She pretends to be a census worker.
(b) She pretends to be a meter reader.
(c) She takes Bob for a walk.
(d) She pretends her car is broken down in front of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes Joe's mirth to concern when he finds Stephanie's grandmother at the apartment?
2. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
3. Who is Ranger?
4. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
5. What does Ranger tell Stephanie about Mitchell and Habib?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)