|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Stephanie when the senior Ramos greets Hannibal?
(a) The senior Ramos slaps Hannibal in the head.
(b) Hannibal shoves Ramos off the steps.
(c) The senior Ramos shoves Hannibal off the steps.
(d) Hannibal slaps the senior Ramos on the cheek.
2. For what is Ranger arrested?
(a) Failure to pay parking tickets.
(d) Carrying a concealed weapon.
3. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) The judge to call her case.
(b) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
(c) Her mother at the dentist.
(d) No one.
4. Why is Stephanie watching Bob?
(a) She loves dogs, especially Bob.
(b) In exchange for Stephanie trying to convince Ranger to talk to Bob.
(c) In exchange for Brian's not pressing charges against Carol.
(d) She wants to have a favor stored up from Bob in case she needs it.
5. Where does Stephanie send Joyce to find Ranger in retaliation for Joyce's making fun of Stephanie?
(a) To Ramos' burned office.
(b) To the worst neighborhood in Newark.
(c) To the Bronx.
(d) To Staten Island.
6. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
7. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
(a) They are still asleep.
(b) Eating oatmeal.
(c) Looking at apartment ads.
8. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To ask someone else to watch it.
(b) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
(c) To drop it off to get a bath.
(d) To show Vinnie.
9. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
(a) She turns one of them down for a date and he's mad.
(b) They think she knows where the man they are looking for is.
(c) She is now a skip herself.
(d) They want to buy her car.
10. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
(a) Green and gold.
(b) Bright yellow with purple stripes.
(c) Red, white and blue.
(d) Silver with blue swirls to simulate wind.
11. Why does Stephanie go back to the Ramos townhouse?
(a) She has a dream.
(b) She is hoping to encounter Ranger.
(c) She left her book on the ground under the tree.
(d) She cannot sleep.
12. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
(a) She is fatally ill.
(b) She is caught shoplifting.
(c) Her husband leaves her.
(d) She wants attention.
13. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
(a) To show her his siblings.
(b) To show her his parents.
(c) So she can identify the people in them.
(d) To show her his kids.
14. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do?
(a) Tell Mitchell and Habib where Ranger is.
(b) Go to NYC and contact someone for Ranger.
(c) Some light surveillance of the townhouse where Hannibal Ramos is staying while in town.
(d) Stay away from Ramos's apartment.
15. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
(a) He is agreeable at first.
(b) He shoots her.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) She is unable to find him and confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
2. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
3. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
4. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
5. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)