|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who causes the fire in Stephanie's car?
(c) Mitchell and Habib.
2. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
(b) He puts a gun to her head.
(c) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
(d) He has a heart attack.
3. Who is Ranger?
(a) A friend of Stephanie who works at a nearby State Park.
(b) The skip Vinnie offers Stephanie.
(c) Joe Morelli's best friend.
(d) Vinnie's brother-in-law.
4. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
(a) To look wealthy.
(b) To confuse them.
(c) To confuse Munson.
(d) To throw Ranger off her trail.
5. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
(a) In a burned out building owned by his father.
(b) In a dumpster in the police station parking lot.
(c) In the river.
(d) In Stephanie's apartment.
6. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
(a) To show her his siblings.
(b) To show her his kids.
(c) So she can identify the people in them.
(d) To show her his parents.
7. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To drop it off to get a bath.
(b) To show Vinnie.
(c) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
(d) To ask someone else to watch it.
8. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
(c) Stephanie's grandmother.
9. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(b) Mitchell and Habib.
10. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the DMV?
(a) The car at Ramos' house the night before belongs to Morelli's ex-girlfriend.
(b) There is noone registered to the tag number she asks about.
(c) Her car is underinsured.
(d) Her car is not eligible to have the tags renewed until she gets it fixed.
11. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Standard Poodle.
(c) Golden Retriever.
(d) Yellow Lab.
12. What stipulation does Ranger place on the task he asks Stephanie to do?
(a) That she carry a gun to return fire.
(b) That she calls him whenever she is shot at.
(c) That she keep her life insurance policy paid up.
(d) That she do so without getting shot at.
13. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
(a) She is in line for the next unpleasant case.
(b) She won't make any other money.
(c) She has to take what Vinnie gives her.
(d) She must prove herself.
14. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That Stephanie will never marry.
(b) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(c) That there is no God.
(d) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
15. What does Ranger tell Stephanie about Mitchell and Habib?
(a) They are both hit men.
(b) They work for Arturo Stolle.
(c) They work for Ramos.
(d) They are nothing to worry about.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Brian Simon tricked Stephanie?
2. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
3. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
4. What does Joe ask Stephanie to do?
5. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)