|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) At a fast food joint.
(b) Back at her apartment.
(c) With Joe Morelli.
(d) At her parents' house.
2. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(b) She hears a toilet flush.
(c) She sees Ranger going inside.
(d) She sees Morelli going inside.
3. Why is Stephanie watching Bob?
(a) In exchange for Brian's not pressing charges against Carol.
(b) In exchange for Stephanie trying to convince Ranger to talk to Bob.
(c) She wants to have a favor stored up from Bob in case she needs it.
(d) She loves dogs, especially Bob.
4. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
(c) Moon Man.
5. Who is on the phone when Grandma calls down to Stephanie?
6. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
(a) She has to take what Vinnie gives her.
(b) She must prove herself.
(c) She is in line for the next unpleasant case.
(d) She won't make any other money.
7. What is a Rollswagen?
(a) A VW sedan.
(b) A term for a police cruiser.
(c) A hybrid Rolls and VW.
(d) A Rolls Royce with a VW engine.
8. How long has Stephanie known Joe Morelli?
(a) Since she was seven.
(b) A year or two.
(c) Six months.
(d) Five hours.
9. What does Ranger tell Stephanie about Mitchell and Habib?
(a) They work for Ramos.
(b) They work for Arturo Stolle.
(c) They are nothing to worry about.
(d) They are both hit men.
10. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
(a) She is searching for her cat.
(b) She is a member of the press and wants to talk to him about Homer.
(c) She thought she heard screaming.
(d) She thought she was at a friend's house she is going to surprise.
11. What changes Joe's mirth to concern when he finds Stephanie's grandmother at the apartment?
(a) When Stephanie tells him her grandmother is dying.
(b) When the grandmother tries to make Joe leave.
(c) When Stephanie starts crying.
(d) The fact that Stephanie will have to be on her best behavior.
12. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) The judge to call her case.
(b) No one.
(c) Her mother at the dentist.
(d) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
13. Who does Stephanie's mom threaten with a gun?
(a) The senior Ramos.
(b) Mitchell and Habib.
14. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
(a) He is in a different car.
(b) She thought no one was at home.
(c) He is with two others.
(d) She was falling asleep.
15. What does Grandma like about dinner?
(a) The fried chicken.
(b) The baked Parmesan eggplant.
(c) The meatloaf.
(d) The turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
2. What happens when Stephanie climbs the tree again?
3. About what does Morelli warn Stephanie?
4. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
5. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)