|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Turn down Simon for a date.
(b) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
(c) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(d) Destroy her car.
2. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A 1970 VW.
(d) A 1953 Buick.
3. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(b) She sees Ranger going inside.
(c) She sees Morelli going inside.
(d) She hears a toilet flush.
4. Who is Lula?
(a) A good friend of Carol's.
(b) An undercover policewoman.
(c) The file clerk in Stephanie's office.
(d) Joe Morelli's partner.
5. Where does Stephanie send Joyce to find Ranger in retaliation for Joyce's making fun of Stephanie?
(a) To Ramos' burned office.
(b) To Staten Island.
(c) To the Bronx.
(d) To the worst neighborhood in Newark.
6. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He assaults his mother.
(b) He assaults his wife.
(c) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(d) He is being set up.
7. Who does Stephanie's mom threaten with a gun?
(a) Mitchell and Habib.
(b) The senior Ramos.
8. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
(a) So she can identify the people in them.
(b) To show her his parents.
(c) To show her his siblings.
(d) To show her his kids.
9. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
(a) To ask Morelli about Munson.
(b) To eat at a new Mexican cantina.
(c) To meet Ranger at a State Park.
(d) To Munson's house.
10. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A scream.
(c) An explosion.
(d) Someone yelling her name.
11. Of what does Munson accuse Stephanie?
(a) Of coming after an innocent man.
(c) Of expecting him to go in meekly.
(d) Of behaving like all women.
12. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
(a) Gives her a jimmy tool for her job.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Shows her where to aim to disable someone.
(d) Gives her a gun.
13. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
(a) She thought no one was at home.
(b) He is in a different car.
(c) She was falling asleep.
(d) He is with two others.
14. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He puts a gun to her head.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
(d) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
15. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
(a) She wants attention.
(b) She is fatally ill.
(c) Her husband leaves her.
(d) She is caught shoplifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
2. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do?
3. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
4. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
5. What shocks Stephanie when the senior Ramos greets Hannibal?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)