|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting at Hannibal's house?
(a) Mitchell and Habib.
2. Of what does Munson accuse Stephanie?
(a) Of coming after an innocent man.
(b) Of behaving like all women.
(d) Of expecting him to go in meekly.
3. How long has Stephanie known Joe Morelli?
(a) Six months.
(b) Since she was seven.
(c) A year or two.
(d) Five hours.
4. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because life is uncertain.
(b) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
(c) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
(d) Because they like it that they are different from others.
5. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To ask someone else to watch it.
(b) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
(c) To drop it off to get a bath.
(d) To show Vinnie.
6. Who is Ranger?
(a) Joe Morelli's best friend.
(b) The skip Vinnie offers Stephanie.
(c) Vinnie's brother-in-law.
(d) A friend of Stephanie who works at a nearby State Park.
7. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) At her parents' house.
(b) Back at her apartment.
(c) At a fast food joint.
(d) With Joe Morelli.
8. What changes Joe's mirth to concern when he finds Stephanie's grandmother at the apartment?
(a) When the grandmother tries to make Joe leave.
(b) The fact that Stephanie will have to be on her best behavior.
(c) When Stephanie tells him her grandmother is dying.
(d) When Stephanie starts crying.
9. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
(a) Shows her where to aim to disable someone.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Gives her a gun.
(d) Gives her a jimmy tool for her job.
10. What has Mooner brought Stephanie?
(a) A car.
(b) A joint.
11. What shocks Stephanie when the senior Ramos greets Hannibal?
(a) Hannibal shoves Ramos off the steps.
(b) Hannibal slaps the senior Ramos on the cheek.
(c) The senior Ramos slaps Hannibal in the head.
(d) The senior Ramos shoves Hannibal off the steps.
12. Where does Stephanie send Joyce to find Ranger in retaliation for Joyce's making fun of Stephanie?
(a) To the worst neighborhood in Newark.
(b) To Ramos' burned office.
(c) To Staten Island.
(d) To the Bronx.
13. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Standard Poodle.
(b) Yellow Lab.
(d) Golden Retriever.
14. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Ties her to the telephone pole.
(b) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(c) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(d) Sets her blouse afire.
15. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Turn down Simon for a date.
(b) Destroy her car.
(c) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(d) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
2. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
3. What does the caller want?
4. What does Grandma like about dinner?
5. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)