|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) At a fast food joint.
(b) With Joe Morelli.
(c) Back at her apartment.
(d) At her parents' house.
2. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In his own car.
(c) Only in a police cruiser.
(d) In Stephanie's car.
3. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
(c) Stephanie's mother.
(d) No one.
4. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(b) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(c) If she is in love with him.
(d) Whether to shoot him.
5. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(b) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
(c) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
(d) Because life is uncertain.
6. To whom does Vinnie threaten to give Ranger's file?
(a) No one; he has no one else to do the case.
(b) Joyce Barnhardt, Stephanie's archenemy.
(c) The undercover cops.
(d) He threatens to take it himself and fire Stephanie.
7. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(a) Mitchell and Habib.
8. Who is Ranger?
(a) The skip Vinnie offers Stephanie.
(b) A friend of Stephanie who works at a nearby State Park.
(c) Vinnie's brother-in-law.
(d) Joe Morelli's best friend.
9. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
(a) Red, white and blue.
(b) Silver with blue swirls to simulate wind.
(c) Green and gold.
(d) Bright yellow with purple stripes.
10. What happens after Ranger leaves Homer?
(a) Someone tries to kill Ranger.
(b) Ranger sets a fire to the warehouse.
(c) Someone kills Homer.
(d) Someone kills Homer's siser.
11. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
(a) Scoping it out.
(b) To find Ramos and offer her condolences.
(c) She is lost.
(d) To see if she can find Ranger.
12. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(b) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
(c) Turn down Simon for a date.
(d) Destroy her car.
13. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the DMV?
(a) Her car is not eligible to have the tags renewed until she gets it fixed.
(b) Her car is underinsured.
(c) There is noone registered to the tag number she asks about.
(d) The car at Ramos' house the night before belongs to Morelli's ex-girlfriend.
14. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(b) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
(c) She was unpopular in high school.
(d) She takes after her grandmother.
15. What does Stephanie ask Vinnie to do for Moon Man?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Lend him some files.
(c) Take his car for his bond.
(d) Bond him out again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
2. Who is Joe Morelli?
3. What is a Rollswagen?
4. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
5. Where is the fully loaded gun in Stephanie's place?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)