|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Stephanie want to look for Ranger?
(a) If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found.
(b) He probably went to Los Angeles and she does not want to go there.
(c) He is dangerous.
(d) He is Joe's best friend.
2. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
(a) Gives her a jimmy tool for her job.
(b) Shows her where to aim to disable someone.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Gives her a gun.
3. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
4. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
(a) In Stephanie's car.
(b) Only in a police cruiser.
(c) In his own car.
(d) On the bus.
5. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
(b) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(c) Turn down Simon for a date.
(d) Destroy her car.
6. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
(a) She is caught shoplifting.
(b) Her husband leaves her.
(c) She wants attention.
(d) She is fatally ill.
7. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
(a) Someone yelling her name.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A scream.
(d) An explosion.
8. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
(a) She is searching for her cat.
(b) She thought she heard screaming.
(c) She thought she was at a friend's house she is going to surprise.
(d) She is a member of the press and wants to talk to him about Homer.
9. What does the caller want?
(a) A date.
(b) Stephanie to watch his dog.
(c) To threaten Stephanie.
(d) To ask Stephanie about her surveillance trip.
10. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
11. Who is on the phone when Grandma calls down to Stephanie?
12. Who is Joe Morelli?
(a) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
(b) The judge on Stephanie's court case.
(c) The bailbondsman for whom Stephanie works.
(d) A cop in Trenton.
13. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
(a) She pretends to be a meter reader.
(b) She pretends her car is broken down in front of the house.
(c) She takes Bob for a walk.
(d) She pretends to be a census worker.
14. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
(b) They are still asleep.
(c) Eating oatmeal.
(d) Looking at apartment ads.
15. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) At a fast food joint.
(b) At her parents' house.
(c) With Joe Morelli.
(d) Back at her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
2. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
3. What does Walter Dunphy invite Stephanie to do?
4. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
5. Who is Connie?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)