|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will it be difficult for Stephanie to receive credit for Lenny Dale?
(a) He is down at the courthouse as she is at his house.
(b) He is in Mexico.
(c) He actually has not skipped.
(d) He dies of a heart attack while she is at his house.
2. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That Stephanie will never marry.
(b) That there is no God.
(c) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(d) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
3. Where does Stephanie go after dropping off Lula back at the office?
(a) To find Ranger.
(b) To check on whether her car is repairable.
(c) To shop at a bargain basement.
(d) To Hannibal's house.
4. Why does Lula offer to help Stephanie get Munson?
(a) She is worried for Stepanie's safety.
(b) She likes to deal with difficult clients.
(c) She is angry at Munson for being difficult.
(d) She thinks of herself as a hero.
5. What does Joe ask Stephanie to do?
(a) Give him information on who Vinnie is searching for.
(b) Work with him on the Ramos case.
(c) Go to the Bahamas with him.
(d) Pass a message to Ranger if she sees him.
6. What stipulation does Ranger place on the task he asks Stephanie to do?
(a) That she carry a gun to return fire.
(b) That she do so without getting shot at.
(c) That she calls him whenever she is shot at.
(d) That she keep her life insurance policy paid up.
7. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(a) Mitchell and Habib.
8. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
(b) Moon Man.
9. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
(a) To look wealthy.
(b) To confuse them.
(c) To confuse Munson.
(d) To throw Ranger off her trail.
10. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
(a) Bright yellow with purple stripes.
(b) Silver with blue swirls to simulate wind.
(c) Green and gold.
(d) Red, white and blue.
11. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because life is uncertain.
(b) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
(c) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(d) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
12. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
(a) He is a womanizer.
(b) He smells quite badly.
(c) He is a violent man.
(d) He is very slow witted.
13. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Turn down Simon for a date.
(b) Destroy her car.
(c) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
(d) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
14. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(b) Yellow Lab.
(c) Standard Poodle.
(d) Golden Retriever.
15. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Ranger going inside.
(b) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(c) She hears a toilet flush.
(d) She sees Morelli going inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lula?
2. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
3. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
4. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
5. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)