|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mitchell and Habib think Stephanie is changing cars?
(a) To look wealthy.
(b) To throw Ranger off her trail.
(c) To confuse them.
(d) To confuse Munson.
2. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) Her mother at the dentist.
(b) No one.
(c) The judge to call her case.
(d) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
3. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
(c) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
(d) He puts a gun to her head.
4. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(b) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(c) That Stephanie will never marry.
(d) That there is no God.
5. Is Stephanie sure of the identities of all the men she sees?
(a) No, she is only guessing based on rumors she has heard.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) As sure as she can be without having met all of them.
6. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
(a) She takes Bob for a walk.
(b) She pretends her car is broken down in front of the house.
(c) She pretends to be a meter reader.
(d) She pretends to be a census worker.
7. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
(a) She is unable to find him and confront him.
(b) He shoots her.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He is agreeable at first.
8. For whom are Mitchell and Habib looking?
(a) Moon Man.
9. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
(a) A 1970 VW.
(b) A 1953 Buick.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Cadillac.
10. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He assaults his wife.
(b) He assaults his mother.
(c) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(d) He is being set up.
11. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
(a) He smells quite badly.
(b) He is a violent man.
(c) He is very slow witted.
(d) He is a womanizer.
12. Who is Ranger?
(a) Joe Morelli's best friend.
(b) A friend of Stephanie who works at a nearby State Park.
(c) Vinnie's brother-in-law.
(d) The skip Vinnie offers Stephanie.
13. Why will it be difficult for Stephanie to receive credit for Lenny Dale?
(a) He is down at the courthouse as she is at his house.
(b) He is in Mexico.
(c) He actually has not skipped.
(d) He dies of a heart attack while she is at his house.
14. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
(c) Stephanie's mother.
(d) No one.
15. Who is Lula?
(a) An undercover policewoman.
(b) The file clerk in Stephanie's office.
(c) A good friend of Carol's.
(d) Joe Morelli's partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
2. What has Mooner brought Stephanie?
3. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
4. Why does Stephanie go back to the Ramos townhouse?
5. What does Joe ask Stephanie to do?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)