|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
2. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
(a) She must prove herself.
(b) She has to take what Vinnie gives her.
(c) She is in line for the next unpleasant case.
(d) She won't make any other money.
3. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
4. What does Stephanie seem to do on a regular basis?
(a) Forget to complete paperwork on a skip.
(b) Destroy her car.
(c) Turn down Simon for a date.
(d) Turn down Joe Morelli for a date.
5. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(b) She sees Ranger going inside.
(c) She sees Morelli going inside.
(d) She hears a toilet flush.
6. Who is by Stephanie's bed at 8 a.m.?
7. What stipulation does Ranger place on the task he asks Stephanie to do?
(a) That she do so without getting shot at.
(b) That she carry a gun to return fire.
(c) That she calls him whenever she is shot at.
(d) That she keep her life insurance policy paid up.
8. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
(a) Hannibal, Alexander and Ulysses.
(b) Hannibal only.
(c) Hannibal and Ulysses only.
(d) Alexander and Hannibal only.
9. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(b) Whether to shoot him.
(c) If she is in love with him.
(d) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
10. What kind of car does Uncle Sandor have?
(a) A 1970 VW.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A 1953 Buick.
(d) A Cadillac.
11. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
(a) To show her his siblings.
(b) To show her his kids.
(c) So she can identify the people in them.
(d) To show her his parents.
12. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
(a) They want to buy her car.
(b) She turns one of them down for a date and he's mad.
(c) They think she knows where the man they are looking for is.
(d) She is now a skip herself.
13. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because life is uncertain.
(b) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(c) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
(d) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
14. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
(a) She thought she was at a friend's house she is going to surprise.
(b) She is a member of the press and wants to talk to him about Homer.
(c) She thought she heard screaming.
(d) She is searching for her cat.
15. What does Joe ask Stephanie to do?
(a) Give him information on who Vinnie is searching for.
(b) Work with him on the Ramos case.
(c) Pass a message to Ranger if she sees him.
(d) Go to the Bahamas with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Dunphy invite Stephanie to do?
2. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
3. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
4. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
5. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)