|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
(a) They are still asleep.
(c) Eating oatmeal.
(d) Looking at apartment ads.
2. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because life is uncertain.
(b) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
(c) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(d) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
3. What shocks Stephanie when the senior Ramos greets Hannibal?
(a) Hannibal slaps the senior Ramos on the cheek.
(b) Hannibal shoves Ramos off the steps.
(c) The senior Ramos shoves Hannibal off the steps.
(d) The senior Ramos slaps Hannibal in the head.
4. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
5. Who is waiting at Hannibal's house?
(a) Mitchell and Habib.
6. What does Stephanie observe when she returns to the recently-vacated townhouse where Ramos had been?
(a) She sees Morelli going inside.
(b) She hears a toilet flush.
(c) She sees Ranger and Morelli going inside.
(d) She sees Ranger going inside.
7. Who pulls Stephanie into the elevator the next morning as she goes to buy a newspaper?
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
8. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To drop it off to get a bath.
(b) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
(c) To ask someone else to watch it.
(d) To show Vinnie.
9. Who is Ranger?
(a) Joe Morelli's best friend.
(b) The skip Vinnie offers Stephanie.
(c) Vinnie's brother-in-law.
(d) A friend of Stephanie who works at a nearby State Park.
10. What changes Joe's mirth to concern when he finds Stephanie's grandmother at the apartment?
(a) When the grandmother tries to make Joe leave.
(b) When Stephanie tells him her grandmother is dying.
(c) The fact that Stephanie will have to be on her best behavior.
(d) When Stephanie starts crying.
11. Why does Lula offer to help Stephanie get Munson?
(a) She likes to deal with difficult clients.
(b) She is angry at Munson for being difficult.
(c) She thinks of herself as a hero.
(d) She is worried for Stepanie's safety.
12. What does Stephanie hear as she is getting to her car?
(a) A scream.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) An explosion.
(d) Someone yelling her name.
13. Why does Stephanie go back to the Ramos townhouse?
(a) She has a dream.
(b) She is hoping to encounter Ranger.
(c) She cannot sleep.
(d) She left her book on the ground under the tree.
14. What does Ranger do before leaving Stephanie?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Shows her where to aim to disable someone.
(c) Gives her a jimmy tool for her job.
(d) Gives her a gun.
15. How is Stephanie's loaner car painted?
(a) Red, white and blue.
(b) Green and gold.
(c) Bright yellow with purple stripes.
(d) Silver with blue swirls to simulate wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Ranger arrested?
2. What does Joe ask Stephanie to do?
3. What happens when Stephanie climbs the tree again?
4. Who is on the phone when Grandma calls down to Stephanie?
5. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)