|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie's mom threaten with a gun?
(c) The senior Ramos.
(d) Mitchell and Habib.
2. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Yellow Lab.
(b) Golden Retriever.
(d) Standard Poodle.
3. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) With Joe Morelli.
(b) Back at her apartment.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) At a fast food joint.
4. Why is Stephanie surprised when Hannibal leaves his driveway?
(a) She was falling asleep.
(b) He is with two others.
(c) He is in a different car.
(d) She thought no one was at home.
5. What does Walter Dunphy invite Stephanie to do?
(a) Watch Rocky and Bullwinkle.
(b) Play canasta.
(c) See his snake collection.
(d) Have a beer.
6. What does the caller want?
(a) A date.
(b) Stephanie to watch his dog.
(c) To ask Stephanie about her surveillance trip.
(d) To threaten Stephanie.
7. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
(a) Scoping it out.
(b) To see if she can find Ranger.
(c) To find Ramos and offer her condolences.
(d) She is lost.
8. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She was unpopular in high school.
(b) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
(c) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(d) She takes after her grandmother.
9. Why doesn't Stephanie want to look for Ranger?
(a) He probably went to Los Angeles and she does not want to go there.
(b) He is Joe's best friend.
(c) He is dangerous.
(d) If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found.
10. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That there is no God.
(b) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(c) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(d) That Stephanie will never marry.
11. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
(a) Alexander and Hannibal only.
(b) Hannibal, Alexander and Ulysses.
(c) Hannibal and Ulysses only.
(d) Hannibal only.
12. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do?
(a) Some light surveillance of the townhouse where Hannibal Ramos is staying while in town.
(b) Stay away from Ramos's apartment.
(c) Go to NYC and contact someone for Ranger.
(d) Tell Mitchell and Habib where Ranger is.
13. For what is Ranger arrested?
(a) Carrying a concealed weapon.
(b) Failure to pay parking tickets.
14. What happens when Stephanie climbs the tree again?
(a) She gets stuck on a branch and cannot extricate herself.
(b) She falls again.
(c) A limb breaks and she falls through Ramos's window.
(d) Ramos spies her.
15. What happens after Ranger leaves Homer?
(a) Someone kills Homer's siser.
(b) Ranger sets a fire to the warehouse.
(c) Someone tries to kill Ranger.
(d) Someone kills Homer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carol Zabo thinking of suicide?
2. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
3. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
4. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
5. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)