|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will it be difficult for Stephanie to receive credit for Lenny Dale?
(a) He is in Mexico.
(b) He is down at the courthouse as she is at his house.
(c) He actually has not skipped.
(d) He dies of a heart attack while she is at his house.
2. To whom does Vinnie threaten to give Ranger's file?
(a) The undercover cops.
(b) He threatens to take it himself and fire Stephanie.
(c) No one; he has no one else to do the case.
(d) Joyce Barnhardt, Stephanie's archenemy.
3. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) With Joe Morelli.
(b) Back at her apartment.
(c) At a fast food joint.
(d) At her parents' house.
4. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(b) If she is in love with him.
(c) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(d) Whether to shoot him.
5. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
(a) He is agreeable at first.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) She is unable to find him and confront him.
(d) He shoots her.
6. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
(a) Stephanie's grandmother.
7. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
(a) To eat at a new Mexican cantina.
(b) To Munson's house.
(c) To ask Morelli about Munson.
(d) To meet Ranger at a State Park.
8. Who is Joe Morelli?
(a) A cop in Trenton.
(b) The bailbondsman for whom Stephanie works.
(c) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
(d) The judge on Stephanie's court case.
9. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because life is uncertain.
(b) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(c) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
(d) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
10. Where does Stephanie send Joyce to find Ranger in retaliation for Joyce's making fun of Stephanie?
(a) To Ramos' burned office.
(b) To the worst neighborhood in Newark.
(c) To the Bronx.
(d) To Staten Island.
11. Where is Homer found with a bullet in his head?
(a) In a dumpster in the police station parking lot.
(b) In Stephanie's apartment.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a burned out building owned by his father.
12. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He assaults his mother.
(b) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(c) He assaults his wife.
(d) He is being set up.
13. At what age is Stephanie relieved of her virginity?
14. Why does Stephanie leave Munson?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and threatens suicide.
(b) He rams her car and pulls out a tire iron.
(c) He puts a gun to her head.
(d) He has a heart attack.
15. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
(a) Hannibal, Alexander and Ulysses.
(b) Alexander and Hannibal only.
(c) Hannibal and Ulysses only.
(d) Hannibal only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie's mom threaten with a gun?
2. Why does Ranger bring some photographs to Stephanie?
3. Who is waiting at Hannibal's house?
4. What are Stephanie and Grandma doing when Brian arrives in the morning?
5. What does Munson do to Mitchell and Habib?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)