|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ranger miss court?
(a) He was being held against his will.
(b) He does not think the presiding judge will be fair.
(c) He was very ill.
(d) He needs to be looking for someone and can't if he is in jail.
2. How does Munson say he will get downtown?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In his own car.
(c) Only in a police cruiser.
(d) In Stephanie's car.
3. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to shoot him.
(b) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(c) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(d) If she is in love with him.
4. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
(a) To ask someone else to watch it.
(b) He howls when she starts to leave the apartment.
(c) To drop it off to get a bath.
(d) To show Vinnie.
5. Why do Stephanie and Grandma eat their pie before dinner?
(a) Because the neighbor comes by while Stephanie is cutting the pie earlier in the day.
(b) Because they like it that they are different from others.
(c) Stephanie had used the pie plate to cook the meatloaf in.
(d) Because life is uncertain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stephanie watching Bob?
2. For what is Ranger arrested?
3. Who causes the fire in Stephanie's car?
4. What ploy does Stephanie use to observe who meets with Hannibal?
5. Why are Mitchell and Habib following Stephanie?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)