|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Munson charged with a crime?
(a) He assaults his wife.
(b) He is mistaken for his twin brother.
(c) He assaults his mother.
(d) He is being set up.
2. Where do Lula and Stephanie go?
(a) To eat at a new Mexican cantina.
(b) To Munson's house.
(c) To ask Morelli about Munson.
(d) To meet Ranger at a State Park.
3. What does Ranger think is a possibility if he appears in public?
(a) He will be questioned by the press.
(b) Someone may kill him in retaliation for Homer's death.
(c) He will be arraigned on murder charges.
(d) He will be tied to the murder of Homer.
4. Who is by Stephanie's bed at 8 a.m.?
5. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Sets her blouse afire.
(b) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(c) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(d) Ties her to the telephone pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present at the meeting among the Ramos men?
2. Why is Morelli amused?
3. Why does Stephanie drive through Ramos' neighborhood?
4. Who is at Stephanie's front door while she is on the phone to her mother?
5. What happens after Ranger leaves Homer?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)