|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cynthia come into the townhouse?
(a) To find Alexander.
(b) To find out why Stephanie is there.
(c) Looking for her jewelry and car.
(d) To taunt Stephanie about her ex-husband.
2. It appears that Bob is part _____________ breed.
(a) Standard Poodle.
(b) Yellow Lab.
(d) Golden Retriever.
3. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
(a) He shoots her.
(b) He is agreeable at first.
(c) She is unable to find him and confront him.
(d) He kills himself.
4. Who is sitting with Grandma when Stephanie goes to get ready for work?
(b) Stephanie's mother.
(c) No one.
5. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(b) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(c) Ties her to the telephone pole.
(d) Sets her blouse afire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephanie take Bob with her to work?
2. Where does Mooner overhear a conversation about Homer and Arturo?
3. How do Stephanie and Lula's find the townhouse?
4. Why does Stephanie have to deal with Munson?
5. Where does Stephanie go to check on the liquidation of stolen property?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)