|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(b) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
(c) She was unpopular in high school.
(d) She takes after her grandmother.
2. Why will it be difficult for Stephanie to receive credit for Lenny Dale?
(a) He is in Mexico.
(b) He dies of a heart attack while she is at his house.
(c) He actually has not skipped.
(d) He is down at the courthouse as she is at his house.
3. Why does Stephanie not want to deal with Munson?
(a) He smells quite badly.
(b) He is very slow witted.
(c) He is a violent man.
(d) He is a womanizer.
4. What does Munson do in order to escape Stephanie this time?
(a) Blocks her car in the driveway.
(b) Handcuffs her to the fire escape.
(c) Sets her blouse afire.
(d) Ties her to the telephone pole.
5. Where does Stephanie decide to have lunch?
(a) With Joe Morelli.
(b) Back at her apartment.
(c) At a fast food joint.
(d) At her parents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Stephanie offer Ramos for being in his back yard?
2. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
3. What happens when Stephanie confronts Munson?
4. To what does Brian Simon agree?
5. For what is Ranger arrested?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)