Prologue, Chapters 1 & 2
1. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That there is no God.
(b) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(c) That Stephanie will never marry.
(d) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
2. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She takes after her grandmother.
(b) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(c) She was unpopular in high school.
(d) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
3. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) The judge to call her case.
(b) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
(c) Her mother at the dentist.
(d) No one.
4. Where is the fully loaded gun in Stephanie's place?
(a) In the flour bin in a plastic bag.
(b) In the cookie drawer.
(c) Under the mattress.
(d) In the toilet tank in a plastic bag.
5. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) If she is in love with him.
(b) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(c) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(d) Whether to shoot him.
This section contains 4,849 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)