1. What is Stephanie's mother's worst fear?
(a) That the repbublicans will take the Oval Office.
(b) That there is no God.
(c) That Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
(d) That Stephanie will never marry.
2. How does Stephanie seem to justify lusting after many men?
(a) She was unpopular in high school.
(b) She does not actually have sex with any of them.
(c) She is just an average, healthy modern woman.
(d) She takes after her grandmother.
3. Who is Stephanie waiting for at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) Her mother at the dentist.
(b) The judge to call her case.
(c) One of two men that she finds most intriguing.
(d) No one.
4. Where is the fully loaded gun in Stephanie's place?
(a) In the toilet tank in a plastic bag.
(b) In the cookie drawer.
(c) Under the mattress.
(d) In the flour bin in a plastic bag.
5. What does Stephanie have to decide when the man arrives?
(a) Whether to tell him the information he wants to know.
(b) Whether to let him into her apartment.
(c) If she is in love with him.
(d) Whether to shoot him.
This section contains 4,849 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)