|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Officer demand?
(a) That Teresa leave the room.
(b) That he be left alone with the Soldier.
(c) That Monsewer be taken out and says that nobody is to be allowed in from this point on.
(d) That the Soldier be shot.
2. What will happen if the Irish soldier is executed?
(a) The British soldier will be freed.
(b) The British soldier will be shot.
(c) The British soldier will be tortured.
(d) The IRA will launch an attack on the British.
3. About what does Meg taunt Pat?
(a) Having only one leg.
(b) Being a grumpy old man.
(c) Having bad luck.
(d) Being angry and resentful of the young IRA soldiers.
4. What are the marchers doing?
(a) Celebrating a day of independence from Great Britain.
(b) Protesting the execution of the imprisoned Irish soldier.
(c) Dancing an Irish jig.
(d) Playing with the children watching the parade.
5. What does Princess Grace do as the Soldier and Miss Gilchrist argue over who he should pay attention to?
(a) She leaves, with all of the prostitutes following her.
(b) She leads the prostitutes in a raunchy song about how they are queer and just the same as anybody else.
(c) She dances around the room.
(d) She sings a song about love and devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Meg makes crude jokes, what does Miss Gilchrist say?
2. What does Miss Gilchrist think about the Royal Family?
3. What does the Officer say when the Soldier says he does not know anything about the business done by the British?
4. As the parade passes, what does Miss Gilchrist do to the Soldier?
5. Who did Teresa help when she was a child?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)