|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Meg taunt Pat?
(a) Being a grumpy old man.
(b) Being angry and resentful of the young IRA soldiers.
(c) Having bad luck.
(d) Having only one leg.
2. When Monsewer comes in with Pat, what are they discussing?
(a) How badly he played but that his playing will be better in the morning.
(b) When he will play the bagpipes again.
(c) What is for dinner.
(d) How well he plays the badpipes.
3. About whom is the article?
(a) The IRA.
(b) The military.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The King.
4. What does Teresa do as Pat sits on the bed?
(a) She gasps from behind the door.
(b) She yells as the mattress sinks onto her.
(c) She giggles from the closet.
(d) She peaks through the window.
5. What kind of music is heard?
(d) Rock and roll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Princess Grace, Mulleady, and other tenants come in to do?
2. As Miss Gilchrist takes a drink to the Soldier, what does the Volunteer do?
3. About what does the Soldier tease Teresa?
4. While the Soldier is gone, what does Teresa do?
5. What does Teresa do after the Officer and Pat go outside?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)