|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monsewer remember when talking to the Soldier?
(a) Dancing Irish jigs as a child.
(b) Playing cricket as a boy.
(c) His time as a soldier.
(d) Learning to play the bagpipes.
2. How does Pat respond when the Officer asks if Teresa can be trusted?
(a) Pat is not sure she can be trusted.
(b) Pat assures him that she can be trusted.
(c) Pat hopes she can be trusted.
(d) Pat says she cannot be trusted.
3. What does Meg say about killing both soldiers?
(a) It is the only thing that can be done.
(b) It is the best option.
(c) It is cruel.
(d) It will not do any good.
4. Why is the Irish prisoner in jail?
(a) He shot a British police officer.
(b) He was acting as a spy.
(c) He stole from the British government.
(d) He did nothing.
5. What does Miss Gilchrist think about the Royal Family?
(a) She is fond of them.
(b) She wants to be a part of the family.
(c) She detests them.
(d) She is jealous of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Soldier not want to ruin his time with Teresa?
2. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do?
3. What does the Officer not want on the Soldier's conscience?
4. What does the Soldier say about dying?
5. What does Teresa do when she finds out that the Officer never gave the Soldier the cigarettes she brought?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)