|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Teresa help when she was a child?
(a) A sad little boy.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The nuns in the convent.
(d) The other little girls.
2. What does Meg say about killing both soldiers?
(a) It is cruel.
(b) It is the best option.
(c) It is the only thing that can be done.
(d) It will not do any good.
3. What story does Teresa tell?
(a) A story of when she first moved to the boarding house.
(b) A story of when she became an Irishwoman.
(c) A story of when she was a girl in the convent.
(d) A story of when she became an orphan.
4. About whom is the article?
(a) The IRA.
(b) The King.
(c) The military.
(d) The Queen.
5. How old is the Soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Soldier do when he looks at the paper?
2. As Pat offers the Volunteer and the Soldier a drink, what does the Soldier demand?
3. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do?
4. What does the Officer say when the Soldier says he does not know anything about the business done by the British?
5. What do Meg and Miss Gilchrist tell Pat he needs to reconsider?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)