|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Miss Gilchrist takes a drink to the Soldier, what does the Volunteer do?
(a) He warns her to not get attached to the Soldier.
(b) He warns her to sit down and Pat says neither she nor Meg has the right to comment on his situation.
(c) He tells her to give him the drink instead.
(d) He tells her to stay away from him.
2. What does Monsewer remember when talking to the Soldier?
(a) His time as a soldier.
(b) Learning to play the bagpipes.
(c) Dancing Irish jigs as a child.
(d) Playing cricket as a boy.
3. What does Teresa do as Pat sits on the bed?
(a) She yells as the mattress sinks onto her.
(b) She peaks through the window.
(c) She gasps from behind the door.
(d) She giggles from the closet.
4. While the Soldier is gone, what does Teresa do?
(a) She brings him his dinner.
(b) She pours him a cup of tea.
(c) She searches for him.
(d) She runs back with the cigarettes.
5. What does Teresa do when the Officer comes in?
(a) She hides under the bed.
(b) She hides in the closet.
(c) She climbs out the window.
(d) She hides behind the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Soldier respond when Pat tells him he is a prisoner of war?
2. What does the Soldier do when he looks at the paper?
3. Why can neither the Soldier or the Volunteer go?
4. How does the Soldier not want to ruin his time with Teresa?
5. What does the Officer think Meg is there to do?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)