|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresa do when the Officer comes in?
(a) She hides under the bed.
(b) She climbs out the window.
(c) She hides in the closet.
(d) She hides behind the door.
2. How does the Soldier respond when Pat tells him he is a prisoner of war?
(a) He should not be a prisoner of war.
(b) You cannot torture prisoners of war.
(c) There is no war.
(d) You cannot shoot prisoners of war.
3. When Mulleady reads some of the article aloud, what does Pat say?
(a) It was written by an Irishman.
(b) It is disgusting.
(c) It is a disgrace.
(d) It should not be read to anyone.
4. What do Meg and Miss Gilchrist tell Pat he needs to reconsider?
(a) His position.
(b) What he charges for rent.
(c) His life.
(d) His haircut.
5. Of what does Pat tell the Soldier he has no reason to fear?
(c) Being killed.
(d) Being tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Soldier say about dying?
2. About what is Meg's song?
3. What do the Officer and the Volunteer do as Pat, Meg and Miss Gilchrist sit, drink, sing, and bicker over whether Pat was a good soldier in the cause of the IRA?
4. Teresa catches the Soldier looking around the room, and at first he says he is only looking for an ashtray, but then admits what?
5. How does the Soldier reply when Pat says he needs to sing something less patriotic?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)