|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do?
(b) Bring him his dinner.
(d) Never come back.
2. How can the song by the Soldier be understood?
(a) As a song of love for his Irish captors.
(b) As a way to show that he has worth.
(c) As a reference to the influence of America on many in Europe.
(d) As a a reference to his resentment, and British resentment in general, for all non-British.
3. What does the Soldier say he has done wrong?
(a) He stole money from the IRA.
(c) He shot an IRA officer.
(d) He was a spy.
4. What does Teresa do when the Officer comes in?
(a) She hides under the bed.
(b) She climbs out the window.
(c) She hides behind the door.
(d) She hides in the closet.
5. What does Teresa give the Soldier?
(a) A hug.
(b) A sacred medallion of the Virgin Mary.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A crucifix.
Short Answer Questions
1. About which soldier is the article talking?
2. How does the scene end?
3. Meg appears, looking for whom?
4. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
5. What story does Teresa tell?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)