|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Meg and the other characters make jokes about the author?
(a) He is both anti-Irish and anti-British.
(b) He is an American.
(c) He is both pro-Irish and pro-British.
(d) He is actually French.
2. What does the Soldier wonder about Teresa?
(a) Why she is here.
(b) Whether she will bring him his dinner.
(c) Where she is from.
(d) Whether she will bring him the tea.
3. When Teresa says she was just dusting, what does Meg say?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She also was just dusting.
(c) Teresa is a sinner.
(d) Teresa did nothing wrong.
4. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) Bread and water.
5. What does Pat say is a bluff?
(a) The article in the newspaper.
(b) The capturing of the Irish soldier.
(c) The imprisonment of the Soldier.
(d) The British threats to kills the Irish soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Meg and Miss Gilchrist tell Pat he needs to reconsider?
2. How does the scene end?
3. What does Teresa do when she finds out that the Officer never gave the Soldier the cigarettes she brought?
4. About what is Meg's song?
5. What do Teresa and the Soldier hear?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)