|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Irish prisoner in jail?
(a) He shot a British police officer.
(b) He did nothing.
(c) He was acting as a spy.
(d) He stole from the British government.
2. When Teresa says she was just dusting, what does Meg say?
(a) Teresa did nothing wrong.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) Teresa is a sinner.
(d) She also was just dusting.
3. When Mulleady reads some of the article aloud, what does Pat say?
(a) It was written by an Irishman.
(b) It should not be read to anyone.
(c) It is a disgrace.
(d) It is disgusting.
4. What does the Officer do after Pat calls him?
(a) He tells Pat to stay quiet.
(b) He takes the Soldier out.
(c) He orders an escort for the Soldier.
(d) He ignores him.
5. Meg appears, looking for whom?
(a) The Officer.
(c) Princess Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the song the Soldier sings.
2. What does an article in the paper say about the "the condemned soldier?"
3. About whom is the article?
4. About which soldier is the article talking?
5. How does the Soldier respond when Pat tells him he is a prisoner of war?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)