|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
(a) How annoying he is.
(b) She is tired of her job.
(c) They will allow anybody to live there.
(d) How she purposely folded his shirts incorrectly.
2. Pat has a long history of disagreements with whom?
(a) The IRA leadership.
(b) The police.
(c) The English.
(d) The French.
3. When does the Soldier say those who are parted will all be brought together?
(a) When they choose peace.
(b) When they are destroyed by the H-bomb.
(c) When they die.
(d) When they move to England.
4. What do they do when music comes on the radio?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They turn off the radio.
(c) They sing.
(d) They dance.
5. Pat comments that when he first arrived, Monsewer spoke nothing but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
2. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
3. When she is gone, what does Monsewer tell Pat?
4. Monsewer comes in, checking with Pat to make sure about what?
5. Why does Mulleady become angry at Princess Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Meg sees Teresa?
2. What takes place between the Soldier and Teresa when they are first alone?
3. How did Monsewer come about his name?
4. For whom does the Soldier mistake Miss Gilchrist? Why?
5. What does the Soldier ask the Volunteer? What is the Volunteer's response?
6. What does Monsewer think about the Irish soldier's predicament?
7. How do Teresa and Meg feel about Monsewer?
8. What do the characters say about the Bible and Miss Gilchrist's faith?
9. What takes place while Teresa is under the bed?
10. What is revealed about Mulleady and Meg in the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)