|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a brief argument what does Mulleady do?
(a) He goes without his shirt.
(b) He goes to buy a new shirt.
(c) He refolds his shirts.
(d) He gets a shirt from Meg.
2. What is the IRA?
(a) Irish Regency Army.
(b) Iranian Ruling Army.
(c) Iranian Republican Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
3. Why does Mulleady say Colette should not have to service the Polish sailor?
(a) He is a member of the IRA.
(b) He is a Pole.
(c) He is a stranger.
(d) He is a Communist.
4. How did Monsewer choose his title?
(a) He wanted to sound sophisticated.
(b) He wishes he were French.
(c) He grew tired of his name.
(d) He wanted nothing to do with anything English such as the title "mister."
5. As Pat comments on how pretty Teresa is, what does Meg say?
(a) He would say she would look like a whore if he was drunk.
(b) He should leave Teresa alone.
(c) He sould keep his thoughts to himself.
(d) He would be better off not looking at Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the officer tell Meg and Teresa to do?
2. How does Teresa feel about Monsewer?
3. What do they do when music comes on the radio?
4. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
5. What does Meg tell Teresa about Monswer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Meg sees Teresa?
2. What takes place while Teresa is under the bed?
3. With what does Princess Grace enter?
4. With what does Teresa rush in?
5. For whom does the Soldier mistake Miss Gilchrist? Why?
6. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
7. What does Mulleady think about the Polish sailor? What is Pat's response?
8. Who does Miss Gilchrist want to leave with her? Why can this character not leave?
9. What happens when Mulleady asks about the shirts Meg was to have laundered?
10. What happens when music comes on the radio? How do the characters' actions change when the British soldier enters?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)