Short Answer Questions Key
1. This raucous comedy-drama tells the parallel stories of what two people?
Soldiers, one Irish and one British.
2. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
As part of the ongoing hostilities between the Irish Republican Army and the British government.
3. What takes place suddenly in this story?
Violence, music, and humor.
4. This story explores themes relating to what?
The nature of imprisonment, preconception, and honor.
5. How does the story begin?
The actors dance an Irish jig.
This section contains 5,931 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)