|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
(a) To leave.
(b) To leave Miss Gilchrist alone.
(c) To get his rent money.
(d) To clean his room.
2. What does Teresa do after the Officer and Pat go outside?
(a) She comes out from under the bed.
(b) She comes out of the closet.
(c) She comes from behind the door.
(d) She comes in through the window.
3. How does the officer quote a leader of the IRA?
(a) A noble cause must be served by noble men.
(b) A leopard cannot change its spots.
(c) A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
(d) A good man is hard to find.
4. What does the Soldier ask the Volunteer if he can go and do?
(a) Out back to relieve himself.
(b) See the rest of the house.
(c) Get his own dinner.
(d) Go for a walk.
5. When the sailor shows a handful of notes, what do Meg and Pat comment?
(a) Money is the best religion and the best form of politics.
(b) No amount of money can persuade them.
(c) Money means nothing when one is a Communist.
(d) They do not want his dirty money.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
2. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
3. During the conversation, what does Pat comment about the fight of the IRA for independence?
4. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do, if he should be freed?
5. What does the Soldier say about the members of the British Parliament?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)