|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresa discover as she runs in?
(a) The Officer's body.
(b) The Soldier's body.
(c) Meg's body.
(d) Pat's body.
2. What bad pun does Teresa make?
(a) She calls French candy, bon bons, bonnie bons.
(b) She calls French fries, pommes frites, pomegranate fries.
(c) She calls a French cigarette, a Gauloise, a gollywog.
(d) She calls French bread, a bagette, a bagel.
3. What is the IRA?
(a) Iranian Republican Army.
(b) Irish Regency Army.
(c) Iranian Ruling Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
4. Of what does Pat tell the Soldier he has no reason to fear?
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being tortured.
5. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
(a) One of the tenants Monsewer brought into the house.
(b) The prostitutes in the house.
(c) The boarding house's expenses.
(d) How well he runs the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Pat and the Officer go out?
2. What is revealed about Meg?
3. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
4. What does the Soldier do when Teresa tries to reassure him?
5. What does the officer tell Meg and Teresa to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)