|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Soldier is gone, what does Teresa do?
(a) She pours him a cup of tea.
(b) She searches for him.
(c) She brings him his dinner.
(d) She runs back with the cigarettes.
2. What is the IRA?
(a) Irish Regency Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Iranian Ruling Army.
(d) Iranian Republican Army.
3. Why does Mulleady become angry at Princess Grace?
(a) For being unkind to him.
(b) For telling on him.
(c) For not paying his rent.
(d) For entering the room before him.
4. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do?
(a) Never come back.
(d) Bring him his dinner.
5. Why do Pat and the Officer go out?
(a) To discuss plans for housing the prisoner.
(b) To get away from the others.
(c) To discuss Meg and Teresa.
(d) To retrieve the prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music is heard?
2. When Teresa accuses Pat of not genuinely caring about the Irish cause, what does she say is the only thing he cares about?
3. What does Pat say is ready for their "visitor?"
4. What does Teresa discover as she runs in?
5. Of what is Monsewer the owner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)