|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat say about the tenants' money?
(a) It is only good when rent is paid in full.
(b) It is no good.
(c) It does not cover the expenses of the boarding house.
(d) It is good no matter who or what they are.
2. What does Mulleady reveal about himself?
(a) He is an IRA officer.
(b) He is a secret policeman.
(c) He is the Irish soldier.
(d) He is a British soldier.
3. Pat salutes him, sees he has something important to talk about, and tells Meg to do what?
(a) Sweep the steps.
(b) Plug her ears.
(c) Begin cooking dinner.
4. The Soldier speaks flirtatiously with Teresa, saying what?
(a) She looks like an English maiden.
(b) He thinks she is beautiful.
(c) He hopes she is a good cook.
(d) He liked her dancing and that he hopes she cooked the food she brought.
5. When the Soldier sees Miss Gilchrist in the shadowy light, for whom does he mistake her?
(a) The Officer.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teresa discover as she runs in?
2. About what does Meg taunt Pat?
3. Pat has a long history of disagreements with whom?
4. What does Monsewer think about Irish martyrs?
5. How does the scene end?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)