|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat tells a lengthy and frequently interrupted story about what?
(a) How he became a caretaker.
(b) His life.
(c) How he joined the IRA.
(d) How he lost his leg.
2. How does the scene end?
(a) Teresa leaves.
(b) They sing and dance together, and at the end of the song they go to bed.
(c) Teresa climbs out the window.
(d) The Officer opens the door and finds Teresa in the room with the Soldier.
3. How does the Soldier reply when Pat says he needs to sing something less patriotic?
(a) He does not want to sing anything else.
(b) He only knows patriotic tunes.
(c) He would rather not sing.
(d) He cannot think of anything else.
4. What does the Volunteer do when Teresa comes in?
(a) He taunts her.
(b) He flirts with her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He orders her to leave.
5. What does the Soldier say about the members of the British Parliament?
(a) They are cruel.
(b) They are heartless.
(c) They are more into their own concerns and lives than anything else.
(d) They are concerned with only the British cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mulleady reveal about himself?
2. Who speaks angrily to the characters?
3. What does Monsewer do to the Soldier?
4. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
5. Over what do the characters argue?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)