|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monsewer choose his title?
(a) He wanted to sound sophisticated.
(b) He wishes he were French.
(c) He wanted nothing to do with anything English such as the title "mister."
(d) He grew tired of his name.
2. How do Meg and the other characters make jokes about the author?
(a) He is both anti-Irish and anti-British.
(b) He is an American.
(c) He is actually French.
(d) He is both pro-Irish and pro-British.
3. What does the Volunteer do when Teresa comes in?
(a) He taunts her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He flirts with her.
(d) He orders her to leave.
4. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
(a) How annoying he is.
(b) How she purposely folded his shirts incorrectly.
(c) They will allow anybody to live there.
(d) She is tired of her job.
5. What does Monsewer think about everyone who lives in the house?
(a) They are all prostitutes and degenarates.
(b) They are all rebels on the run from the British authorities.
(c) They are members of the secret police.
(d) They are all British spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Soldier?
2. What does the Soldier realize that he has in common with the Irish soldier?
3. What do the other characters do as the Officer is thinking?
4. With what does Princess Grace come in?
5. How does the officer quote a leader of the IRA?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)