|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
(a) She tries to keep the home tidy.
(b) She may be a prostitute but she is still a patriot.
(c) She hopes Monsewer sells it.
(d) She would also like it to be their home again.
2. What do Meg and Teresa do when they see the British soldier in the doorway?
(a) They stop dancing.
(b) They run to him.
(c) They scream.
(d) They continue dancing.
3. After saying she will pray for everyone, what does Miss Gilchrist do?
(a) She kneels down to pray.
(b) She sits on the couch.
(c) She begins to laugh.
(d) She leaves.
4. Pat has a long history of disagreements with whom?
(a) The French.
(b) The police.
(c) The English.
(d) The IRA leadership.
5. What does Monsewer think about Irish martyrs?
(a) He would never want to be one.
(b) They are fools.
(c) He would gladly be in the same position.
(d) He hopes he will never have to be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Pat tell the Soldier he has no reason to fear?
2. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
3. Pat comes back in with Monsewer and Meg tells him what?
4. What do Meg and Pat say drove Monsewer half mad?
5. How does the Soldier not want to ruin his time with Teresa?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)