|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Officer say when the Soldier says he does not know anything about the business done by the British?
(a) He is not expected to know the business done by the British.
(b) Everyone knows about the business done by the British.
(c) He will learn shortly when he gets a bullet in the head.
(d) He is a liar.
2. What do Meg and Miss Gilchrist tell Pat he needs to reconsider?
(a) His life.
(b) What he charges for rent.
(c) His haircut.
(d) His position.
3. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
(a) To clean his room.
(b) To get his rent money.
(c) To leave.
(d) To leave Miss Gilchrist alone.
4. With what does Princess Grace come in?
(a) Her rent and news that Mulleady is a spy.
(b) Her rent and news that Mulleady has not paid his rent.
(c) Her rent and news that Mulleady has a prisoner.
(d) Her rent and news that Mulleady has a woman in his room.
5. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Soldier do when he looks at the paper?
2. Why does Meg tell Teresa to stop thinking about this person's fate?
3. How does Teresa feel about Monsewer?
4. What does the Soldier realize that he has in common with the Irish soldier?
5. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)