|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Teresa tell?
(a) A story of when she was a girl in the convent.
(b) A story of when she first moved to the boarding house.
(c) A story of when she became an Irishwoman.
(d) A story of when she became an orphan.
2. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
(a) French history and language.
(b) Spanish history and language.
(c) Irish history and language.
(d) German history and language.
3. How does the Soldier respond when Pat tells him he is a prisoner of war?
(a) He should not be a prisoner of war.
(b) You cannot torture prisoners of war.
(c) There is no war.
(d) You cannot shoot prisoners of war.
4. What do Meg and Teresa do when they see the British soldier in the doorway?
(a) They stop dancing.
(b) They continue dancing.
(c) They scream.
(d) They run to him.
5. What bad pun does Teresa make?
(a) She calls French bread, a bagette, a bagel.
(b) She calls French fries, pommes frites, pomegranate fries.
(c) She calls French candy, bon bons, bonnie bons.
(d) She calls a French cigarette, a Gauloise, a gollywog.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
2. How do Meg and the other characters make jokes about the author?
3. This raucous comedy-drama tells the parallel stories of what two people?
4. Who are the caretakers?
5. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)