|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
(a) How well he runs the house.
(b) The prostitutes in the house.
(c) One of the tenants Monsewer brought into the house.
(d) The boarding house's expenses.
2. What do Princess Grace, Mulleady, and other tenants come in to do?
(a) To taunt the prisoner.
(b) To offer support.
(c) To help the prisoner.
(d) Try to catch a glimpse of the prisoner.
3. What does Meg tell Teresa about Monswer?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a strange man.
(c) He is a great man.
(d) He is a horrible man.
4. What does Pat say is a bluff?
(a) The article in the newspaper.
(b) The capturing of the Irish soldier.
(c) The British threats to kills the Irish soldier.
(d) The imprisonment of the Soldier.
5. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
2. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
3. What bad pun does Teresa make?
4. What does Teresa do as Pat sits on the bed?
5. What does Teresa give the Soldier?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)