|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat respond when the Officer asks if Teresa can be trusted?
(a) Pat hopes she can be trusted.
(b) Pat is not sure she can be trusted.
(c) Pat says she cannot be trusted.
(d) Pat assures him that she can be trusted.
2. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
(a) How she purposely folded his shirts incorrectly.
(b) They will allow anybody to live there.
(c) How annoying he is.
(d) She is tired of her job.
3. While the Soldier is gone, what does Teresa do?
(a) She searches for him.
(b) She runs back with the cigarettes.
(c) She brings him his dinner.
(d) She pours him a cup of tea.
4. How does Monsewer go out after hearing this news?
5. How does Pat try to reassure her?
(a) Saying she is nothing like the merciless prostitutes and thieves he really meant.
(b) Saying it will be their home again soon.
(c) Saying he knows Monsewer will sell it soon.
(d) Saying she is a good housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teresa feel about Monsewer?
2. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
3. About what else do Meg and Pat argue?
4. When she is gone, what does Monsewer tell Pat?
5. What do Princess Grace, Mulleady, and other tenants come in to do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)