|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Meg?
(a) She was a spy.
(b) She is a mother.
(c) She lived in England.
(d) She was an orphan.
2. What does Meg say to Mulleady's complaint?
(a) He can fold his own shirts next time.
(b) Stop complaining or else she will ask for the rent money he owes.
(c) She could not help it that his shirts became discolored or torn.
(d) He should go buy new shirts.
3. This story explores themes relating to what?
(a) Sin and degradation.
(b) Compassion and love.
(c) The nature of imprisonment, preconception, and honor.
(d) The war between the IRA and the British.
4. Who are the caretakers?
(a) Meg and Pat.
(b) Teresa and Pat.
(c) Monsewer and Teresa.
(d) Meg and Teresa.
5. What does the Officer demand?
(a) That he be left alone with the Soldier.
(b) That Monsewer be taken out and says that nobody is to be allowed in from this point on.
(c) That the Soldier be shot.
(d) That Teresa leave the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Soldier?
2. Why does Mulleady become angry at Princess Grace?
3. Why is the Irish prisoner in jail?
4. What are the marchers doing?
5. What does the Officer do after Pat calls him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)