|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Teresa left a convent?
(a) She fell in love with one of the nuns.
(b) She had fallen in love with a student priest.
(c) She did not find herself attractive in a habit.
(d) She had decided against becoming a nun.
2. What does Pat say is ready for their "visitor?"
(a) His room.
(d) His dinner.
3. What does Teresa do when the Officer comes in?
(a) She climbs out the window.
(b) She hides behind the door.
(c) She hides under the bed.
(d) She hides in the closet.
4. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
(a) He asks a list of questions about the house.
(b) He aks for the prisoner.
(c) He asks for a room to rent.
(d) He pays the rent for the prisoner.
5. What do Meg, Teresa and Mulleady discuss?
(a) How Pat could go along with this plan.
(b) How the Irish prisoner must be feeling.
(c) How the British prisoner must be feeling.
(d) How horrible the Officer is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Pat and the Officer go out?
2. What does Monsewer do to the Soldier?
3. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
4. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
5. How does the officer quote a leader of the IRA?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)