|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
(a) French history and language.
(b) Spanish history and language.
(c) Irish history and language.
(d) German history and language.
2. Why can neither the Soldier or the Volunteer go?
(a) The Soldier is on duty, and the Volunteer is a prisoner.
(b) The Soldier is a prisoner, and the Volunteer is too lazy.
(c) The Soldier is a prisoner, and the Volunteer does not want to take him anywhere.
(d) The Soldier is a prisoner, and the Volunteer is on duty for another hour.
3. How does Meg act towards Miss Gilchrist, when trying to get her to leave?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She forcefully pushes her out.
(c) She screams at her.
(d) She swears and speaks crudely.
4. What do Meg and Teresa do when they see the British soldier in the doorway?
(a) They scream.
(b) They run to him.
(c) They continue dancing.
(d) They stop dancing.
5. What does the Soldier ask Teresa to do?
(c) Bring him his dinner.
(d) Never come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Pat comments on how pretty Teresa is, what does Meg say?
2. What does the officer tell Meg and Teresa to do?
3. How does Miss Gilchrist respond to angry inquiries about what her name means?
4. Why is the Irish prisoner in jail?
5. Who did Teresa help when she was a child?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)