|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Gilchrist respond to angry inquiries about what her name means?
(a) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a message from Christ.
(b) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a daughter of Christ.
(c) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a servant of Christ.
(d) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a gift of Christ.
2. What does the officer tell Meg and Teresa to do?
(a) Keep dancing.
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Get his room ready.
(d) Leave the room.
3. Who did Teresa help when she was a child?
(a) The nuns in the convent.
(b) A sad little boy.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The other little girls.
4. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
(a) She can have a home there the rest of her life.
(b) She can have whatever she wants.
(c) She will not be put in jail.
(d) She will not be charged rent the next month.
5. How does the Soldier not want to ruin his time with Teresa?
(a) By talking about him.
(b) By arguing.
(c) By listening to her talk.
(d) By singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can neither the Soldier or the Volunteer go?
2. Monsewer comes in, checking with Pat to make sure about what?
3. When he is finished, he and Meg talk further about what?
4. What does the Soldier realize that he has in common with the Irish soldier?
5. What does Monsewer remember when talking to the Soldier?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)