|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
(a) To speak to the Officer.
(b) To make sure Pat is alright.
(c) To check on the Prisoner.
(d) To make the bed ready.
2. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
(a) Spanish history and language.
(b) French history and language.
(c) Irish history and language.
(d) German history and language.
3. What does Pat sing?
(a) A lament about a laughing soldier killed for the Irish cause.
(b) A dramatic song about the IRA.
(c) A love song to Ireland.
(d) A humorous song about England.
4. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
(a) Meg has not given him back the shirts he gave her to be laundered.
(b) His shirts are all discolored or torn.
(c) Meg has not folded them properly.
(d) He has no new shirts.
5. Why does Mulleady say Colette should not have to service the Polish sailor?
(a) He is a Pole.
(b) He is a stranger.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) He is a member of the IRA.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Monsewer go out after hearing this news?
2. What ironic comment does Pat make, regarding what Monsewar has told him?
3. What circumstances do Meg and Pat discuss?
4. Why does Meg feel betrayed?
5. What do they do when music comes on the radio?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)