|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This raucous comedy-drama tells the parallel stories of what two people?
(a) Prostitutes, one Irish and one British.
(b) Caretakers, one Irish and one British.
(c) Soldiers, one Irish and one British.
(d) Soldiers, one American and one German.
2. The Officer says the prisoner will be arriving soon but what?
(a) They have not actually captured him yet.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He may not be the only one.
(d) He will be very disagreeable.
3. As he comes in, the Soldier does what?
(a) Sings a song about how good it is to be on earth.
(b) Dances an Irish jig.
(c) Sings an Irish tune.
(d) Says, "Long live the Queen!"
4. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
(a) Spanish history and language.
(b) German history and language.
(c) Irish history and language.
(d) French history and language.
5. What do various characters say about the Soldier?
(a) He should be put in a smaller cell.
(b) He should be hanged.
(c) He should be fed.
(d) He should be shown mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
2. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
3. What does Pat do when Colette takes the money?
4. When does the Soldier say those who are parted will all be brought together?
5. About what does Pat sing?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)