|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Monsewer the owner?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A large hotel.
(c) A pub.
(d) A restaurant and bar.
2. The Officer says the prisoner will be arriving soon but what?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He will be very disagreeable.
(c) They have not actually captured him yet.
(d) He may not be the only one.
3. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
(a) The British will not be able to overpower them.
(b) They will be too powerful.
(c) The will of the IRA is not strong enough.
(d) Their weapons are outdated.
4. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She becomes angry.
5. Who is playing the bagpipes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is this person playing the bagpipes?
2. After saying she will pray for everyone, what does Miss Gilchrist do?
3. How does Pat try to reassure her?
4. With what does Princess Grace come in?
5. What does the officer do when Pat says he needs to go out to get the money before he will allow the prisoner to stay?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)