|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the caretakers?
(a) Meg and Teresa.
(b) Teresa and Pat.
(c) Meg and Pat.
(d) Monsewer and Teresa.
2. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
(a) Meg has not folded them properly.
(b) He has no new shirts.
(c) Meg has not given him back the shirts he gave her to be laundered.
(d) His shirts are all discolored or torn.
3. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
(a) She will not be put in jail.
(b) She can have a home there the rest of her life.
(c) She will not be charged rent the next month.
(d) She can have whatever she wants.
4. How does Teresa feel about Monsewer?
5. When the sailor shows a handful of notes, what do Meg and Pat comment?
(a) Money is the best religion and the best form of politics.
(b) No amount of money can persuade them.
(c) They do not want his dirty money.
(d) Money means nothing when one is a Communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mulleady become angry at Princess Grace?
2. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
3. How does Pat say he lost his leg?
4. What is revealed about Meg?
5. On what does Pat insist from the officer?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)