|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg tell Teresa about Monswer?
(a) He is a strange man.
(b) He is a horrible man.
(c) He is a great man.
(d) He is a spy.
2. How did Monsewer choose his title?
(a) He grew tired of his name.
(b) He wanted nothing to do with anything English such as the title "mister."
(c) He wishes he were French.
(d) He wanted to sound sophisticated.
3. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She is shocked.
4. What does the officer do when Pat says he needs to go out to get the money before he will allow the prisoner to stay?
(a) He runs out the door.
(b) He shoves Pat.
(c) He reaches for his gun.
(d) He leaves to get the money.
5. Pat has a long history of disagreements with whom?
(a) The English.
(b) The IRA leadership.
(c) The police.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
2. Pat salutes him, sees he has something important to talk about, and tells Meg to do what?
3. What does Monsewer think about Irish martyrs?
4. Why can Mulleady not leave with Miss Gilchrist?
5. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)