|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
(a) To check on the Prisoner.
(b) To make sure Pat is alright.
(c) To speak to the Officer.
(d) To make the bed ready.
2. What does Pat bitterly say about their house?
(a) It once housed so many noble fighters and is now little more than a brothel.
(b) It once was run properly.
(c) It once was his and Meg's home.
(d) It once was beautiful and well-kept.
3. Why does Mulleady say Colette should not have to service the Polish sailor?
(a) He is a member of the IRA.
(b) He is a stranger.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) He is a Pole.
4. What does Meg tell Teresa about Monswer?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a strange man.
(c) He is a great man.
(d) He is a horrible man.
5. About what does Pat sing?
(a) How he wishes he were an Irishman.
(b) How he wonders what life is like outside of Ireland.
(c) How strong the IRA once was.
(d) How wonderful the Brits are.
Short Answer Questions
1. This story explores themes relating to what?
2. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
3. Who is playing the bagpipes?
4. The Officer says the prisoner will be arriving soon but what?
5. With what does Princess Grace come in?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)