|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat comments that when he first arrived, Monsewer spoke nothing but what?
2. Why can Mulleady not leave with Miss Gilchrist?
(a) He does not want to leave.
(b) He has not paid his rent.
(c) His things are still in his room.
(d) He works at the house.
3. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
(a) Meg has not folded them properly.
(b) He has no new shirts.
(c) Meg has not given him back the shirts he gave her to be laundered.
(d) His shirts are all discolored or torn.
4. Mulleady hurries in shouting for what?
(a) Monsewer's help.
(b) Meg's help.
(c) Pat's help.
(d) Teresa's help.
5. What ironic comment does Pat make, regarding what Monsewar has told him?
(a) How sad it is that the IRA is fighting again.
(b) How he wishes the IRA would fight again.
(c) How wonderful it is to be British.
(d) How great it is the IRA is fighting again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
2. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
3. Meg comes back in. About what do she and Pat argue?
4. With what does Princess Grace come in?
5. What does Pat sing?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)