|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the IRA?
(a) Iranian Republican Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Irish Regency Army.
(d) Iranian Ruling Army.
2. During the conversation, what does Pat comment about the fight of the IRA for independence?
(a) It has just begun.
(b) It is almost over.
(c) It is over.
(d) It is never over.
3. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
(a) He asks a list of questions about the house.
(b) He aks for the prisoner.
(c) He pays the rent for the prisoner.
(d) He asks for a room to rent.
4. How does Miss Gilchrist respond to angry inquiries about what her name means?
(a) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a daughter of Christ.
(b) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a gift of Christ.
(c) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a message from Christ.
(d) With a haughty comment about her name meaning she is a servant of Christ.
5. Why does Meg feel betrayed?
(a) She wanted to meet the prisoner first.
(b) She has covered his rent before and does not want to do it again.
(c) After all she has done for him, he turns out to be a spy.
(d) After everything she said and did to defend Mulleady when he ran away with the church funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the story begin?
2. How did Monsewer choose his title?
3. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
4. How does Pat say he lost his leg?
5. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)