|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his missing leg have to do with his conversation with Meg?
(a) Meg does not know the entire story surrounding his missing leg and she should be quiet.
(b) He should not be talked to rudely because he lost his leg as a soldier.
(c) He cannot help that he was in a car accident and should not be teased.
(d) She should be careful when she has an infection, or she could end up without a leg too.
2. As the IRA officer inspects the books, what does he say?
(a) If he had his way, he would stay here without the prisoner.
(b) If he had his way, the prisoner would be going to another house.
(c) If he had his way, the prisoner would stay here.
(d) If her had his way, this home would be destroyed.
3. What is the IRA?
(a) Irish Republican Army.
(b) Iranian Ruling Army.
(c) Irish Regency Army.
(d) Iranian Republican Army.
4. What do various characters say about the Soldier?
(a) He should be fed.
(b) He should be shown mercy.
(c) He should be hanged.
(d) He should be put in a smaller cell.
5. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
(a) He was born in England but was Irish on his father's side.
(b) He was born in England but was Irish on his mother's side.
(c) He was born in Ireland but was English on his mother's side.
(d) He was born in Irelnad but was English on his father's side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
2. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
3. This story explores themes relating to what?
4. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
5. Why does Mulleady say Colette should not have to service the Polish sailor?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)