|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What serves as a transition into the first scene?
(a) A blast of bagpipes.
(b) A scream.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A loud noise.
2. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
3. What does Meg say to Mulleady's complaint?
(a) Stop complaining or else she will ask for the rent money he owes.
(b) He should go buy new shirts.
(c) He can fold his own shirts next time.
(d) She could not help it that his shirts became discolored or torn.
4. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
(a) Their weapons are outdated.
(b) The British will not be able to overpower them.
(c) The will of the IRA is not strong enough.
(d) They will be too powerful.
5. Who is playing the bagpipes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
2. What bad pun does Teresa make?
3. What does Pat sing?
4. When he is finished, he and Meg talk further about what?
5. About what does Pat sing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)