|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat say about the tenants' money?
(a) It is no good.
(b) It is good no matter who or what they are.
(c) It does not cover the expenses of the boarding house.
(d) It is only good when rent is paid in full.
2. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
(a) How annoying he is.
(b) They will allow anybody to live there.
(c) She is tired of her job.
(d) How she purposely folded his shirts incorrectly.
3. Pat comments that when he first arrived, Monsewer spoke nothing but what?
4. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
(a) He has no new shirts.
(b) Meg has not given him back the shirts he gave her to be laundered.
(c) His shirts are all discolored or torn.
(d) Meg has not folded them properly.
5. How does Pat try to reassure her?
(a) Saying she is nothing like the merciless prostitutes and thieves he really meant.
(b) Saying she is a good housekeeper.
(c) Saying it will be their home again soon.
(d) Saying he knows Monsewer will sell it soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Monsewer the owner?
2. What does his missing leg have to do with his conversation with Meg?
3. Meg comes back in. About what do she and Pat argue?
4. What do Pat, Meg, and Monsewer discuss?
5. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)