|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other characters do as the Officer is thinking?
(a) They watch him think.
(b) They ask him questions.
(c) They also think.
(d) They rush onstage to watch the parade.
2. What takes place suddenly in this story?
(b) Violence, music, and humor.
(d) Gun shots.
3. How does the Soldier not want to ruin his time with Teresa?
(a) By arguing.
(b) By talking about him.
(c) By singing.
(d) By listening to her talk.
4. When the Soldier describes their situation as war, about what does Meg speak angrily?
(a) War never ends.
(b) Her parents were killed during a war.
(c) She has always lived during war time.
(d) The innocents whose lives were destroyed by that war.
5. How does Pat say he lost his leg?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As a child.
(c) He had it amputated after an infection.
(d) In an automobile accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
2. Why can Mulleady not leave with Miss Gilchrist?
3. As the IRA officer inspects the books, what does he say?
4. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
5. Pat comes back in with Monsewer and Meg tells him what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)