|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Monsewer doing as he comes in?
(a) Arguing with Meg over the dinner menu.
(b) Singing a sad lament.
(c) Asking about the room being prepared for the soldier.
(d) Blowing the first few notes of his song on the bagpipes.
2. What does the Soldier say about dying?
(a) He is afraid to die.
(b) An Englishman can die with just as much courage as an Irishman.
(c) He should not have to die.
(d) He does not want to die.
3. What does Monsewer think about everyone who lives in the house?
(a) They are all British spies.
(b) They are members of the secret police.
(c) They are all prostitutes and degenarates.
(d) They are all rebels on the run from the British authorities.
4. About whom is the article?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The military.
(c) The King.
(d) The IRA.
5. What does the Soldier say about the members of the British Parliament?
(a) They are concerned with only the British cause.
(b) They are more into their own concerns and lives than anything else.
(c) They are heartless.
(d) They are cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
2. How do the others respond when the Soldier asks whether any of the others would let him free?
3. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
4. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
5. What does the Officer demand?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)