|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monsewer choose his title?
(a) He wishes he were French.
(b) He wanted to sound sophisticated.
(c) He wanted nothing to do with anything English such as the title "mister."
(d) He grew tired of his name.
2. After saying she will pray for everyone, what does Miss Gilchrist do?
(a) She kneels down to pray.
(b) She begins to laugh.
(c) She leaves.
(d) She sits on the couch.
3. With what does Princess Grace come in?
(a) Her rent and news that Mulleady has a prisoner.
(b) Her rent and news that Mulleady is a spy.
(c) Her rent and news that Mulleady has a woman in his room.
(d) Her rent and news that Mulleady has not paid his rent.
4. What is the IRA?
(a) Irish Regency Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Iranian Republican Army.
(d) Iranian Ruling Army.
5. How does the officer quote a leader of the IRA?
(a) A leopard cannot change its spots.
(b) A noble cause must be served by noble men.
(c) A good man is hard to find.
(d) A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Officer says the prisoner will be arriving soon but what?
2. When he is finished, he and Meg talk further about what?
3. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
4. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
5. This raucous comedy-drama tells the parallel stories of what two people?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)