|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After saying she will pray for everyone, what does Miss Gilchrist do?
(a) She kneels down to pray.
(b) She sits on the couch.
(c) She begins to laugh.
(d) She leaves.
2. During the conversation, what does Pat comment about the fight of the IRA for independence?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is never over.
(c) It has just begun.
(d) It is almost over.
3. How does Pat say he lost his leg?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As a child.
(c) He had it amputated after an infection.
(d) In an automobile accident.
4. What is Miss Gilchrist heard doing?
5. The Officer says the prisoner will be arriving soon but what?
(a) He may not be the only one.
(b) He is injured.
(c) They have not actually captured him yet.
(d) He will be very disagreeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do various characters say about the Soldier?
2. How did Monsewer choose his title?
3. Who speaks angrily to the characters?
4. About what does Mulleady complain, regarding his shirts?
5. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)