|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks angrily to the characters?
(a) Two caretakers.
(b) Two narrators.
(c) Two soldiers.
(d) Two prostitutes.
2. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
(a) The boarding house's expenses.
(b) The prostitutes in the house.
(c) How well he runs the house.
(d) One of the tenants Monsewer brought into the house.
3. Mulleady hurries in shouting for what?
(a) Monsewer's help.
(b) Pat's help.
(c) Meg's help.
(d) Teresa's help.
4. What does the officer do when Pat says he needs to go out to get the money before he will allow the prisoner to stay?
(a) He reaches for his gun.
(b) He leaves to get the money.
(c) He shoves Pat.
(d) He runs out the door.
5. What does Meg tearfully tell him?
(a) She hopes Monsewer sells it.
(b) She may be a prostitute but she is still a patriot.
(c) She would also like it to be their home again.
(d) She tries to keep the home tidy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the caretakers?
2. Meg comes back in. About what do she and Pat argue?
3. During the conversation, what does Pat comment about the fight of the IRA for independence?
4. Why is this person playing the bagpipes?
5. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)