|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat say about the tenants' money?
(a) It does not cover the expenses of the boarding house.
(b) It is good no matter who or what they are.
(c) It is no good.
(d) It is only good when rent is paid in full.
2. What does Meg tell Mulleady as she chases him out?
(a) To leave Miss Gilchrist alone.
(b) To get his rent money.
(c) To clean his room.
(d) To leave.
3. As the IRA officer inspects the books, what does he say?
(a) If he had his way, he would stay here without the prisoner.
(b) If her had his way, this home would be destroyed.
(c) If he had his way, the prisoner would be going to another house.
(d) If he had his way, the prisoner would stay here.
4. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
(a) To make sure Pat is alright.
(b) To speak to the Officer.
(c) To check on the Prisoner.
(d) To make the bed ready.
5. When she is gone, what does Monsewer tell Pat?
(a) Two soldiers will be coming soon with a captured English soldier.
(b) A man is coming to take over the boarding house.
(c) A captured Irish soldier is being brought to them.
(d) The British are coming to imprison them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he is finished, he and Meg talk further about what?
2. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
3. What bad pun does Teresa make?
4. After a brief argument what does Mulleady do?
5. What does Teresa promise?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)