|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
(a) He was born in England but was Irish on his mother's side.
(b) He was born in Irelnad but was English on his father's side.
(c) He was born in Ireland but was English on his mother's side.
(d) He was born in England but was Irish on his father's side.
2. Pat has a long history of disagreements with whom?
(a) The French.
(b) The English.
(c) The police.
(d) The IRA leadership.
3. How does Meg react to this news about Mulleady?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She is jealous.
4. What ironic comment does Pat make, regarding what Monsewar has told him?
(a) How sad it is that the IRA is fighting again.
(b) How he wishes the IRA would fight again.
(c) How great it is the IRA is fighting again.
(d) How wonderful it is to be British.
5. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
(a) The British will not be able to overpower them.
(b) Their weapons are outdated.
(c) The will of the IRA is not strong enough.
(d) They will be too powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the IRA officer inspects the books, what does he say?
2. How did Monsewer choose his title?
3. Pat salutes him, sees he has something important to talk about, and tells Meg to do what?
4. How does Monsewer go out after hearing this news?
5. What bad pun does Teresa make?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)