|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Meg, Teresa and Mulleady discuss?
(a) How horrible the Officer is.
(b) How the British prisoner must be feeling.
(c) How Pat could go along with this plan.
(d) How the Irish prisoner must be feeling.
2. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
(a) He was born in Ireland but was English on his mother's side.
(b) He was born in England but was Irish on his father's side.
(c) He was born in England but was Irish on his mother's side.
(d) He was born in Irelnad but was English on his father's side.
3. What does the Soldier wonder about Teresa?
(a) Whether she will bring him his dinner.
(b) Where she is from.
(c) Why she is here.
(d) Whether she will bring him the tea.
4. Meg comes back in. About what do she and Pat argue?
(a) Whether the Irish Soldier should be staying here.
(b) Whether Monsewer's kidnapping plan is a good one.
(c) Whether the British will take them hostage.
(d) Whether Monsewer's leaving is a good choice.
5. How does Meg act towards Miss Gilchrist, when trying to get her to leave?
(a) She forcefully pushes her out.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She swears and speaks crudely.
(d) She screams at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Pat insist from the officer?
2. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
3. What does Miss Gilchrist think about the Royal Family?
4. As the parade passes, what does Miss Gilchrist do to the Soldier?
5. As Pat comments on how pretty Teresa is, what does Meg say?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)