|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
(a) She will not be put in jail.
(b) She can have a home there the rest of her life.
(c) She will not be charged rent the next month.
(d) She can have whatever she wants.
2. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
(a) One of the tenants Monsewer brought into the house.
(b) The boarding house's expenses.
(c) The prostitutes in the house.
(d) How well he runs the house.
3. How does Teresa feel about Monsewer?
4. Of what is Pat afraid, regarding the IRA's cause?
(a) They will be too powerful.
(b) The will of the IRA is not strong enough.
(c) Their weapons are outdated.
(d) The British will not be able to overpower them.
5. What does Teresa promise?
(a) To leave.
(b) To listen to Pat.
(c) To work hard and be serious.
(d) To do her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. After saying she will pray for everyone, what does Miss Gilchrist do?
2. Why does Meg feel betrayed?
3. What bad pun does Teresa make?
4. As the parade passes, what does Miss Gilchrist do to the Soldier?
5. When Mulleady reads some of the article aloud, what does Pat say?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)