|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
(a) She can have a home there the rest of her life.
(b) She will not be charged rent the next month.
(c) She will not be put in jail.
(d) She can have whatever she wants.
2. What do the other characters do as the Officer is thinking?
(a) They ask him questions.
(b) They also think.
(c) They watch him think.
(d) They rush onstage to watch the parade.
3. Who are the caretakers?
(a) Meg and Teresa.
(b) Monsewer and Teresa.
(c) Meg and Pat.
(d) Teresa and Pat.
4. When Mulleady reads some of the article aloud, what does Pat say?
(a) It was written by an Irishman.
(b) It is a disgrace.
(c) It should not be read to anyone.
(d) It is disgusting.
5. Pat comments that when he first arrived, Monsewer spoke nothing but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat promise to sing?
2. What do Pat and Meg say about Monsewer's history?
3. As Pat comments on how pretty Teresa is, what does Meg say?
4. After Mulleady goes, about what does Meg complain?
5. How does the story begin?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)