|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other characters do as the Officer is thinking?
(a) They also think.
(b) They rush onstage to watch the parade.
(c) They watch him think.
(d) They ask him questions.
2. The Soldier speaks flirtatiously with Teresa, saying what?
(a) He hopes she is a good cook.
(b) He thinks she is beautiful.
(c) He liked her dancing and that he hopes she cooked the food she brought.
(d) She looks like an English maiden.
3. Who are the caretakers?
(a) Monsewer and Teresa.
(b) Teresa and Pat.
(c) Meg and Pat.
(d) Meg and Teresa.
4. What ironic comment does Pat make, regarding what Monsewar has told him?
(a) How he wishes the IRA would fight again.
(b) How wonderful it is to be British.
(c) How great it is the IRA is fighting again.
(d) How sad it is that the IRA is fighting again.
5. What does the Soldier realize that he has in common with the Irish soldier?
(a) They are from the same town.
(b) They are both Irish.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) They are related.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Meg and Pat say Monsewer studied?
2. What does the officer tell Meg and Teresa to do?
3. Why can neither the Soldier or the Volunteer go?
4. What bad pun does Teresa make?
5. What does the Soldier ask the Volunteer if he can go and do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)