|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Mulleady not leave with Miss Gilchrist?
(a) His things are still in his room.
(b) He does not want to leave.
(c) He works at the house.
(d) He has not paid his rent.
2. After the Soldier asks for a cigarette and is told there are none, the Officer tells him he will be getting what?
(b) A cup of tea.
(d) Bread and water.
3. What does Pat say is ready for their "visitor?"
(c) His room.
(d) His dinner.
4. When Mulleady reads some of the article aloud, what does Pat say?
(a) It is disgusting.
(b) It is a disgrace.
(c) It was written by an Irishman.
(d) It should not be read to anyone.
5. What do Pat and Meg talk briefly about when Monsewer leaves?
(a) How well he runs the house.
(b) The prostitutes in the house.
(c) One of the tenants Monsewer brought into the house.
(d) The boarding house's expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat promise to sing?
2. What bad pun does Teresa make?
3. About what does Pat sing?
4. What do Princess Grace, Mulleady, and other tenants come in to do?
5. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)