|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Meg and the other characters make jokes about the author?
(a) He is an American.
(b) He is both anti-Irish and anti-British.
(c) He is actually French.
(d) He is both pro-Irish and pro-British.
2. When Teresa says she was just dusting, what does Meg say?
(a) She also was just dusting.
(b) Teresa is a sinner.
(c) Teresa did nothing wrong.
(d) She is shocked.
3. What does the Officer not want on the Soldier's conscience?
(a) The memory of a poorly sung song.
(b) A less than satisfying meal.
(c) A mortal sin.
(d) Guilt for making Meg work.
4. What does the Soldier realize that he has in common with the Irish soldier?
(a) They are from the same town.
(b) They are both Irish.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) They are related.
5. Why does Meg feel betrayed?
(a) She wanted to meet the prisoner first.
(b) She has covered his rent before and does not want to do it again.
(c) After everything she said and did to defend Mulleady when he ran away with the church funds.
(d) After all she has done for him, he turns out to be a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat promise Teresa if she can keep her mouth shut?
2. What bad pun does Teresa make?
3. On what does Pat insist from the officer?
4. What does the Officer think Meg is there to do?
5. Meg appears, looking for whom?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)