|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Officer think Meg is there to do?
(a) Clean the room.
(b) Cook breakfast.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Have sex with the Soldier.
2. When the Soldier describes their situation as war, about what does Meg speak angrily?
(a) She has always lived during war time.
(b) The innocents whose lives were destroyed by that war.
(c) War never ends.
(d) Her parents were killed during a war.
3. What does Miss Gilchrist think about the Royal Family?
(a) She wants to be a part of the family.
(b) She is fond of them.
(c) She is jealous of them.
(d) She detests them.
4. What does the Soldier say he has done wrong?
(a) He shot an IRA officer.
(b) He stole money from the IRA.
(d) He was a spy.
5. What bad pun does Teresa make?
(a) She calls French candy, bon bons, bonnie bons.
(b) She calls French bread, a bagette, a bagel.
(c) She calls French fries, pommes frites, pomegranate fries.
(d) She calls a French cigarette, a Gauloise, a gollywog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg is finished, what is Pat's comment?
2. What does Pat promise to sing?
3. Why do Meg and Teresa enter the scene at this point?
4. What does the IRA officer come in and do?
5. With what does Princess Grace come in?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)