|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Soldier say he has done wrong?
(a) He shot an IRA officer.
(b) He was a spy.
(d) He stole money from the IRA.
2. When Meg is finished, what is Pat's comment?
(a) Is she done torturing them.
(b) The song was beautiful.
(c) Can she sing a more optimistic tune.
(d) The author of the play should have sung the song.
3. What does the Officer think Meg is there to do?
(a) Have sex with the Soldier.
(b) Clean the room.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Cook breakfast.
4. Meg appears, looking for whom?
(c) Princess Grace.
(d) The Officer.
5. About whom is the article?
(a) The IRA.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teresa promise?
2. Why can Mulleady not leave with Miss Gilchrist?
3. As the IRA officer inspects the books, what does he say?
4. What does the Officer not want on the Soldier's conscience?
5. Describe the song the Soldier sings.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)