1. This raucous comedy-drama tells the parallel stories of what two people?
(a) Caretakers, one Irish and one British.
(b) Prostitutes, one Irish and one British.
(c) Soldiers, one Irish and one British.
(d) Soldiers, one American and one German.
2. Why are they both captured and held hostage?
(a) As part of the ongoing hostilities between the United States and the Nazi party.
(b) As part of the ongoing hostilities between the Irish Republican Army and the British government.
(c) They are breaking the law.
(d) The property for which they care is under investigation.
3. What takes place suddenly in this story?
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Violence, music, and humor.
4. This story explores themes relating to what?
(a) Compassion and love.
(b) The nature of imprisonment, preconception, and honor.
(c) The war between the IRA and the British.
(d) Sin and degradation.
5. How does the story begin?
(a) Rock and roll music is heard.
(b) The actors dance an Irish jig.
(c) A narrator appears.
(d) The actors walk solemnly onto the stage.
This section contains 5,931 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)