|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who counsels Lonnie to not waste time thinking about "what if?"
(d) Mr. Burris.
2. What is the one exciting event of the year for the town of Thalia?
(b) The rodeo.
(c) Branding time.
(d) The State Fair.
3. What is Hermy planning to do for the first time?
(a) Rope cattle.
(b) Ride a bull.
(c) Ride a bronco.
(d) Barrel race.
4. What do all the men start doing the next morning?
(a) Fixing their riding gear.
(b) Rounding up cattle.
(d) Culling young bulls from the herd.
5. What does the storekeeper ignore?
(a) The boys treat the two women with them rather roughly.
(b) The boys are not from Oklahoma.
(c) Lonnie and his friends are underage.
(d) Lonnie and his friends do not live in that town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lonnie say he wants to do?
2. How long do the men work with the cattle?
3. What does the vet want to do to a few of the cattle and horses?
4. Why does the storekeeper ignore the situation with Lonnie and his friends?
5. How does Lonnie feel after hearing Hud and Granddad's conversation?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)