|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny demand from Granddad?
(a) A divorce.
(b) A new cook.
(c) That Lonnie be sent away.
(d) Part ownership of the ranch.
2. How does Lonnie deal with his restlessness?
(a) Doing drugs.
(b) Riding his horse into the wilderness.
(d) Shooting frogs.
3. Who drives Lonnie's friends home?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) The cousin.
(c) The sheriff.
4. About what does Hermy ask Lonnie?
(a) A deal Hud has worked.
(b) If Halmea used to work for his family.
(c) Why Hud is living in Thalia.
(d) Where Lonnie wants to go after high school.
5. What does Mr. Burris suggest as an alternative means for money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking into other options for Granddad?
2. How does Lonnie feel after hearing Hud and Granddad's conversation?
3. For whom does Granddad mistake Lonnie?
4. What is most likely wrong with Granddad's cattle?
5. Why does the storekeeper ignore the situation with Lonnie and his friends?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)