Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
2. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
3. What is the most notable thing that Shasta does in the battle?
4. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
5. Why did the Lion chase Bree and Hwin on the night they met?
What is the role of eavesdropping in this story? Write an essay that tracks every time that Shasta or another character overhears or sees something they wouldn't ordinarily know about.
In this story, four companions are trying to find freedom, even though only two of them can really be considered slaves, and one of them is an upperclass lady. Write an essay that explores the concepts of Freedom and Slavery in The Horse and His Boy.
Write an essay tracking the use of foreshadowing in this book. List the clues that foreshadow later events and explain how they help the reader understand what follows afterward.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)