Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
2. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
3. What is the most notable thing that Shasta does in the battle?
4. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
5. Why did the Lion chase Bree and Hwin on the night they met?
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of eavesdropping in this story? Write an essay that tracks every time that Shasta or another character overhears or sees something they wouldn't ordinarily know about.
Essay Topic 2
King Lune gives a very stern description of what it means to be a king. Look at the Princes, Kings, and Queens in this story. What do they demonstrate about the responsibilities of being a leader. Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
World building is a technique used in fantasy writing to create believable settings for the characters and action. Write an essay that examines the world of Narnia in this book and others in the series.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)