Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
2. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
3. What is the most notable thing that Shasta does in the battle?
4. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
5. Why did the Lion chase Bree and Hwin on the night they met?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about the way information is conveyed from one person or place to another. How is the author exploring the theme of messengers in this story?
Essay Topic 2
World building is a technique used in fantasy writing to create believable settings for the characters and action. Write an essay that examines the world of Narnia in this book and others in the series.
Essay Topic 3
Identity is a key theme in The Horse and His Boy. Write an essay that examines how the identities of the characters change in different situations.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)