|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Lion wound Aravis?
2. What, according to the context of this chapter, is a punt?
3. How did Prince Cor get to Calormen from Archenland?
4. What did Shasta know about traveling across the desert?
5. What is Shasta told to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about the way information is conveyed from one person or place to another. How is the author exploring the theme of messengers in this story?
Essay Topic 2
Write a character analysis for one of the following characters. Be sure to include their key events in the story, major characteristics, and whether or not they changed during the journey:
Essay Topic 3
In this fantasy story, there are magical beings and there are beings who use magic. And there are humans. Why do you think the author chose to keep the humans non-magical?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)