|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
2. Whose point of view does the author use to describe the battle?
3. What does Queen Lucy say about Prince Corin and Shasta?
4. What does Bree say that it means when Aslan is described as a lion?
5. What happens to Thornbut's armor?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
One of the major themes in this book is about friendship. Examine the story arcs of the four companions and write an essay describing how they all become friends.
Essay Topic 2
What is the role of eavesdropping in this story? Write an essay that tracks every time that Shasta or another character overhears or sees something they wouldn't ordinarily know about.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about the way information is conveyed from one person or place to another. How is the author exploring the theme of messengers in this story?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)