|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Prince Cor get to Calormen from Archenland?
(a) He was carried by an eagle
(b) He hid away in a merchant caravan
(c) He was kidnapped by Lord Bar
(d) He was sent by accident
2. What does the Lion call himself?
(c) No one special
3. What happens to Thornbut's armor?
(a) Shasta wears it as a disguise.
(b) It gets dented in the duel.
(c) Duffle uses it to fight in the battle.
(d) Prince Corin buys it for Shasta.
4. Who gives the companions refuge?
(a) A wizard
(b) A soldier
(c) King Lune
(d) A hermit
5. What does the Prince want his father to do?
(a) Send new ambassadors to Narnia
(b) Invade and conquer Narnia
(c) Send a ship after the Narnian ship
(d) Execute all Narnians left in Tashbaan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
2. What, according to the author, is often the reward of doing a good deed?
3. What surprising thing does King Lune do when Corin introduces Shasta?
4. Where, according to the Hedgehog, is High King Peter of Narnia?
5. Why couldn't Shasta walk across the desert?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)