|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Queen Susan during the battle?
(a) On the Narnian ship
(b) With the archers
(c) At Cair Paravel
(d) Next to King Edmund
2. What causes the horses to run faster?
(a) They hear a lion roaring behind them.
(b) Shasta tells Bree to hurry up.
(c) They reach a level grassy plain.
(d) They see the towers of Anvard ahead.
3. When did the horses finally stop for the night?
(a) When Shasta told them to
(b) After Hwin collapsed
(c) When they found a small shed
(d) When they reached a pool
4. What is the most notable thing that Prince Corin does in the battle?
(a) He kills an enemy soldier.
(b) He captures a Tarkaan general.
(c) He saves Shasta's life.
(d) He seizes the Calormene flag.
5. What happens to Thornbut's armor?
(a) It gets dented in the duel.
(b) Prince Corin buys it for Shasta.
(c) Duffle uses it to fight in the battle.
(d) Shasta wears it as a disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What landmark did Shasta use to guide them through the desert?
2. What does Hwin say to Aslan?
3. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
4. Who carries Shasta's message to Cair Paravel?
5. How does the Grand Vizier say the Narnians will react to the prince's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shasta convince himself that he didn't dream about the Lion?
2. Why is the Tisroc reluctant to send his army to Narnia?
3. What did the Lion do for Shasta when he was a baby?
4. What is the strangest thing about the Hermit?
5. Why did Aravis get angry with herself after awaking up?
6. What is the only thing Prince Cor wishes he knew about his kidnapping?
7. How long did it take for the companions to journey from the Tombs to the valley?
8. Why is Bree so sure that Prince Rabadash hasn't left for Archenland yet?
9. How does the Prince Rabadash plan to gain Queen Susan's hand in marriage?
10. What do the companions realize when they see Prince Rabadash's army behind them?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)