|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
(a) Kill King Edmund at Cair Paravel
(b) Lead a raid against the giants
(c) Conquer the land of Narnia
(d) Seize the country of Archenland
2. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
(a) They get embarrassed and red.
(b) They smile at each other.
(c) They are very surprised.
(d) They become still and solemn.
3. What did Shasta know about traveling across the desert?
(a) That it would take three whole days to cross the desert
(b) That there's an oasis they can stop at, halfway across
(c) That the best route goes northwest, rather than north
(d) That they could avoid Prince Rabadash by traveling west
4. Who does Prince Cor turn out to be?
(b) A Centaur
(c) King Edmund's son
(d) Aravis's brother
5. Why does Bree want to wait before going to Narnia?
(a) He wants to redeem himself for his cowardice.
(b) He wants to wait until his tail grows out.
(c) He thinks it would be nicer to arrive in fall.
(d) He likes the Hermit and wants to stay with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Prince Cor fulfill the prophecy made at his birth?
2. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
3. Why couldn't Shasta walk across the desert?
4. What does Lord Darrin compliment Shasta on?
5. What does the Lion call himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Aslan injure Aravis?
2. Why does Prince Corin get angry with Thornbut?
3. What is the only thing Prince Cor wishes he knew about his kidnapping?
4. What does the Centaur say about Prince Cor?
5. What does Shasta tell himself as the battle starts?
6. How is Bree changed from the way he was at the beginning of the story?
7. What does the Tisroc say he'll do if the Prince's plan fails?
8. How long did it take for the companions to journey from the Tombs to the valley?
9. Why is the Tisroc reluctant to send his army to Narnia?
10. What does Prince Corin persuade Shasta to do?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)