|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Thornbut?
(a) The centaur who leads the archers
(b) A dwarf who fights with Prince Corin
(c) A faun who advises King Edmund
(d) One of Duffle's cousins
2. What did Shasta know about traveling across the desert?
(a) That they could avoid Prince Rabadash by traveling west
(b) That it would take three whole days to cross the desert
(c) That there's an oasis they can stop at, halfway across
(d) That the best route goes northwest, rather than north
3. Whose point of view does the author use to describe the battle?
(b) The Hermit's
(c) Queen Lucy's
(d) Prince Rabadash's
4. Who does Prince Cor turn out to be?
(a) A Centaur
(c) King Edmund's son
(d) Aravis's brother
5. Although King Lune scolds Corin, it's obvious that he really feels
Short Answer Questions
1. What landmark did Shasta use to guide them through the desert?
2. Which of these phrases does Aravis use to describe Ahoshta?
3. What surprising thing does King Lune do when Corin introduces Shasta?
4. What does Queen Lucy say about Prince Corin and Shasta?
5. Who gives the companions refuge?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)