|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Darrin compliment Shasta on?
(a) His stamina and speed in running
(b) His fine and noble contenance
(c) His bravery for warning them
(d) His ability to ride a horse
2. Where, according to the Hedgehog, is High King Peter of Narnia?
(a) At his castle, Cair Paravel
(b) On the ship with his sister
(c) Visiting a foreign country
(d) Fighting giants in the North
3. What does the Hermit compare Aravis' wound to?
(a) Knife wounds
(b) Animal bites
(c) Whip marks
(d) Mere scratches
4. What landmark did Shasta use to guide them through the desert?
(a) A double mountain peak
(b) A saddleback mountain
(c) The plume from a volcano
(d) A tall, jagged butte
5. Who finally takes Shasta's news seriously?
(a) A falcon named Howard
(b) A dwarf named Duffle
(c) The Rabbit and the Hedgehog
(d) A couple of brown bears
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shasta feel while waiting to start approaching the castle?
2. Which of these phrases does Aravis use to describe Ahoshta?
3. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
4. One reason the Tisroc agrees to the Prince's plan is that:
5. Why are the eagles circling overhead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Lion do for Shasta when he was a baby?
2. What does Shasta tell himself as the battle starts?
3. What does Shasta tell King Edmund?
4. What does the lion do to Aravis?
5. What does the Centaur say about Prince Cor?
6. Why does Bree have difficulty keeping pushing himself after reaching the valley?
7. Why does King Lune refuse to let Prince Rabadash duel King Edmund?
8. What does Prince Corin persuade Shasta to do?
9. Why doesn't Shasta yell at Bree to gallop faster?
10. What does the Tisroc say he'll do if the Prince's plan fails?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)