|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince want his father to do?
(a) Send a ship after the Narnian ship
(b) Invade and conquer Narnia
(c) Send new ambassadors to Narnia
(d) Execute all Narnians left in Tashbaan
2. How did Prince Cor get to Calormen from Archenland?
(a) He was sent by accident
(b) He hid away in a merchant caravan
(c) He was carried by an eagle
(d) He was kidnapped by Lord Bar
3. What does Shasta find in the glade?
(a) A hunting party
(b) A cloud of flies
(c) A small stream
(d) A pair of deer
4. What do the giants put on before the fight?
(a) Spiked boots
(b) Leather gloves
(d) Stone armor
5. The dwarves feed Shasta food he's never seen before. What is it?
(a) Fried kippers
(c) Cottage cheese
(d) Buttered toast
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose point of view does the author use to describe the battle?
2. Where did the companions stop to rest during the day?
3. What did Shasta know about traveling across the desert?
4. What does Prince Cor ask Aravis to do?
5. What does Aslan do when Shasta kneels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did it take for the companions to journey from the Tombs to the valley?
2. Why did Aslan injure Aravis?
3. What does Prince Corin persuade Shasta to do?
4. How does King Lune react to Shasta's news about Prince Rabadash's army?
5. Why does Prince Corin get angry with Thornbut?
6. What does the Tisroc say he'll do if the Prince's plan fails?
7. Why doesn't Shasta yell at Bree to gallop faster?
8. What decision does Shasta make after the Calormene army passes him?
9. What is the advantage to the Tisroc if Prince Rabadash's plan succeeds?
10. Why is Bree so sure that Prince Rabadash hasn't left for Archenland yet?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)