|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan do when Shasta kneels?
(a) He touches his tongue to Shasta's forehead.
(b) He nudges Shasta with his huge head.
(c) He places his paw on Shasta's shoulder.
(d) He lies down in front of Shasta.
2. What does Bree say that it means when Aslan is described as a lion?
(a) That he has a mane and whiskers
(b) That he is actually a lion
(c) That he is large and yellow
(d) That he is strong and fierce
3. How does Aslan leave?
(a) He swirls away in light and mist.
(b) Shasta looks away and he's gone.
(c) He jumps over Shasta and runs off.
(d) He turns around and walks away.
4. The Narnian army includes:
(a) Black and white cows
(b) Several talking mice
(c) A few Calormene soldiers
(d) Large wild cats
5. Who finally takes Shasta's news seriously?
(a) The Rabbit and the Hedgehog
(b) A falcon named Howard
(c) A dwarf named Duffle
(d) A couple of brown bears
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shasta told to do?
2. Where is Queen Susan during the battle?
3. How does the Prince react to the Grand Vizier's advice?
4. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
5. Who gives the companions refuge?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)