|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
(a) The horns of King Lune's party
(b) Someone breathing very loudly
(c) The sound of a wild animal
(d) Prince Rabadash's army
2. What causes the horses to run faster?
(a) They reach a level grassy plain.
(b) Shasta tells Bree to hurry up.
(c) They hear a lion roaring behind them.
(d) They see the towers of Anvard ahead.
3. The dwarves feed Shasta food he's never seen before. What is it?
(b) Cottage cheese
(c) Buttered toast
(d) Fried kippers
4. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
(a) The spires of the city
(b) A smoky-looking cloud
(c) Only the unbroken desert
(d) Three circling vultures
5. Who is the first animal Shasta meets in Narnia?
(a) A Beaver
(b) A Hedgehog
(c) A Hoot Owl
(d) A large Mouse
Short Answer Questions
1. Although King Lune scolds Corin, it's obvious that he really feels
2. Whose point of view does the author use to describe the battle?
3. What does Shasta find in the glade?
4. What is Shasta told to do?
5. How did Prince Cor fulfill the prophecy made at his birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the lion do to Aravis?
2. Why did Aslan injure Aravis?
3. What does the Centaur say about Prince Cor?
4. Why is Bree so sure that Prince Rabadash hasn't left for Archenland yet?
5. What is the only thing Prince Cor wishes he knew about his kidnapping?
6. What is the advantage to the Tisroc if Prince Rabadash's plan succeeds?
7. Why doesn't Shasta yell at Bree to gallop faster?
8. How does the author describe Aslan?
9. How long did it take for the companions to journey from the Tombs to the valley?
10. What does the Tisroc say he'll do if the Prince's plan fails?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)