|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't Prince Cor and Aravis ride the horses to Anvard?
(a) They want to prolong the journey
(b) They no longer have saddles and bridles
(c) Because one doesn't ride a Talking Horse in Narnia or Arkenland
(d) It's only about half a mile away
2. Where is Queen Susan during the battle?
(a) At Cair Paravel
(b) Next to King Edmund
(c) On the Narnian ship
(d) With the archers
3. Where did the companions stop to rest during the day?
(a) In a shallow hollow
(b) In the shade of a large rock
(c) At an oasis in the desert
(d) Near a sand dune
4. What does Shasta do when they are being chased?
(a) He turns and fires an arrow behind him.
(b) He runs back to help Hwin and Aravis.
(c) He urges Bree to gallop faster.
(d) He tries to draw the Tarkaan's scimitar.
5. What does Queen Lucy say about Prince Corin and Shasta?
(a) That they will make twice as much mischief
(b) That they should wait here with the dwarves
(c) That they are as alike as twins
(d) That she's surprised they get along so well
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hermit compare Aravis' wound to?
2. What does Aslan do when Shasta kneels?
3. What frightens Shasta about the stranger beside him?
4. What does Hwin do when she realizes Rabadash has crossed the desert?
5. The banner of the Narnian army consists of:
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)