|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
(a) Only the unbroken desert
(b) The spires of the city
(c) Three circling vultures
(d) A smoky-looking cloud
2. Shasta has trouble riding his horse because:
(a) He's more used to talking horses.
(b) The horse is much taller than Bree.
(c) The horse is still half-wild.
(d) He doesn't know how to use the reins.
3. How does Lasaraleen react after the Tisroc leaves?
(a) She wants to go back to her house immediately.
(b) She wants Aravis to help her warn the Prince.
(c) She finds the Tisroc's attitude disgusting.
(d) She is determined to help Aravis escape that night.
4. Who gives the companions refuge?
(a) King Lune
(b) A soldier
(c) A wizard
(d) A hermit
5. Which of these phrases does Aravis use to describe Ahoshta?
(a) The wisest man in Tashbaan
(b) The man who got away
(c) A stupid monkey-faced man
(d) A hideous groveling slave
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bree want to wait before going to Narnia?
2. What does the Prince want his father to do?
3. What landmark did Shasta use to guide them through the desert?
4. What does Shasta do when they are being chased?
5. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)