|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hwin do when she realizes Rabadash has crossed the desert?
(a) She suggests they find a place to hide.
(b) She starts to cry with frustration.
(c) She starts to gallop towards Anvard.
(d) She begins screaming in fear.
2. What, according to the author, is often the reward of doing a good deed?
(a) Getting an unfair punishment
(b) Being given a harder one to do
(c) Having good luck for a year
(d) Friends that love you dearly
3. Whose point of view does the author use to describe the battle?
(a) Prince Rabadash's
(c) Queen Lucy's
(d) The Hermit's
4. What does Shasta feel while waiting to start approaching the castle?
5. How does Aslan leave?
(a) He jumps over Shasta and runs off.
(b) Shasta looks away and he's gone.
(c) He turns around and walks away.
(d) He swirls away in light and mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the companions wakes up first in the valley?
2. What does Aslan do when Shasta kneels?
3. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
4. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
5. What is the most notable thing that Prince Corin does in the battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Shasta yell at Bree to gallop faster?
2. What is the advantage to the Tisroc if Prince Rabadash's plan succeeds?
3. What does Shasta tell himself as the battle starts?
4. Why does King Lune refuse to let Prince Rabadash duel King Edmund?
5. How does Shasta convince himself that he didn't dream about the Lion?
6. What is the only thing Prince Cor wishes he knew about his kidnapping?
7. Why did Aravis get angry with herself after awaking up?
8. How does the Hermit know about events that take place far away?
9. Why is Bree so sure that Prince Rabadash hasn't left for Archenland yet?
10. Why does Prince Corin get angry with Thornbut?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)