|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Prince Cor and Aravis react when realize that they've both spoken to Aslan?
(a) They become still and solemn.
(b) They smile at each other.
(c) They get embarrassed and red.
(d) They are very surprised.
2. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
(a) Someone breathing very loudly
(b) The sound of a wild animal
(c) Prince Rabadash's army
(d) The horns of King Lune's party
3. What is the most notable thing that Shasta does in the battle?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He is wounded by a spear.
(c) He wounds an enemy soldier.
(d) He cuts off someone's head.
4. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
(a) Because Bree took too long traveling
(b) Because Bree had been a slave for years
(c) Because Bree couldn't finish the mission
(d) Because Shasta acted more bravely
5. Why did the Lion chase Bree and Hwin on the night they met?
(a) It was very hungry
(b) To force them together
(c) To keep them from danger
(d) To keep them separate
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aravis disappointed when the prince leaves the room?
2. Although King Lune scolds Corin, it's obvious that he really feels
3. One reason the Tisroc agrees to the Prince's plan is that:
4. Who is the first animal Shasta meets in Narnia?
5. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)