|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince react to the Grand Vizier's advice?
(a) He puts his hands over his ears and hums.
(b) He kicks him in the behind several times.
(c) He listen to the Grand Vizier, but disagrees.
(d) He listens to the advice and thanks him.
2. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
(a) She told them about Prince Rabadash's plan.
(b) She said that the desert could not be crossed.
(c) She invited them to stay with Lasaraleen.
(d) She told them that they were being followed.
3. How does the Grand Vizier say the Narnians will react to the prince's plan?
(a) They will despise the prince for invading without issuing a challenge.
(b) They will immediately hand over Queen Susan rather than risk a battle.
(c) They will cower and run away when they see the army advancing on them.
(d) They will excuse his behavior because it is based on love for Queen Susan.
4. What does Shasta feel while waiting to start approaching the castle?
5. What does the Hermit compare Aravis' wound to?
(a) Animal bites
(b) Whip marks
(c) Knife wounds
(d) Mere scratches
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Narnians hear as they approach Anvard?
2. What does Shasta find in the glade?
3. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
4. Although King Lune scolds Corin, it's obvious that he really feels
5. What happens when Shasta digs his heels into his horse's side?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shasta tell King Edmund?
2. How long did it take for the companions to journey from the Tombs to the valley?
3. Why did Aslan injure Aravis?
4. What did the Lion do for Shasta when he was a baby?
5. What decision does Shasta make after the Calormene army passes him?
6. How does King Lune react to Shasta's news about Prince Rabadash's army?
7. What does the Tisroc say he'll do if the Prince's plan fails?
8. What does the Centaur say about Prince Cor?
9. Why does Prince Corin get angry with Thornbut?
10. Why is the Tisroc reluctant to send his army to Narnia?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)