|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lasaraleen react to the Tisroc's presence?
(a) She is pleased to see him.
(b) She is ashamed of Aravis.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She runs up to him immediately.
2. Who comes up with the escape plan?
(b) King Edmund
(c) Queen Susan
(d) Mr. Tumnus
3. What does Shasta fear when he sees the horses being led by a strange man?
(a) That Aravis has betrayed him
(b) That Aravis is on her way
(c) That Bree gave the plan away
(d) That Aravis was captured
4. Why does Prince Corin get angry at Shasta?
(a) Shasta threatens to call the others in.
(b) Shasta wants him to lie.
(c) Shasta makes fun of his appearance.
(d) Shasta insults Queen Susan.
5. What did Aravis tell her father she wanted to do?
(a) Prepare for her marriage by spending three days in the woods.
(b) Visit her cousin in the city to buy clothes for the wedding.
(c) Travel south to a temple to sacrifice a lamb to the Gods.
(d) Go immediately to meet her new husband in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Shasta company during the night?
2. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
3. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
4. What is the last thing Prince Corin tells Shasta?
5. How does Shasta get breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the difference between the Narnians and the high class Calormene lords and ladies in the street.
2. How does Shasta recognize Mount Pire among all the other mountains?
3. Why doesn't Queen Susan want to marry Prince Rabadash any longer?
4. What does Shasta do when Bree and Hwin show up?
5. Why is Shasta relieved to learn it?
6. What does Shasta think may have happened to the others when they aren't at the tomb?
7. Why did Aravis run away from home?
8. What are the Tombs of the Ancients?
9. What do the guards notice about the companions when they are passing into the city?
10. Why does Bree get worried about his habit of rolling in the grass?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)