|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
(a) Playing with his hobby horse.
(b) His imagination.
(c) Occasional trips on the donkey.
(d) A pony ride at the fair.
2. Where do Aravis and Lasaraleen hide?
(a) Behind a curtain in the Tisroc's bedroom
(b) Under a bush in the Tisroc's garden
(c) Under a table in a dininig room
(d) Behind a sofa in an empty room
3. How long does Shasta stay at the tombs before the others show up?
(a) A night and a day
(b) Two days
(c) Three days
(d) One night
4. Who is Mr. Tumnus?
(a) A raven
(b) A dwarf
(c) A faun
(d) A centaur
5. Where is Tashbaan located?
(a) At the crossroads of two long roads
(b) On a broad plain of yellow grass
(c) In a valley surrounded by hills
(d) On an island in a broad river
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shasta get breakfast?
2. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
3. What did the letter say?
4. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
5. What is King Edmund worried about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Hermit know about events that take place far away?
2. How does the Prince Rabadash plan to gain Queen Susan's hand in marriage?
3. What is the strangest thing about the Hermit?
4. How does Shasta convince himself that he didn't dream about the Lion?
5. What does Shasta find most different about the place where he awakens?
6. What does the lion do to Aravis?
7. What do the companions realize when they see Prince Rabadash's army behind them?
8. What, according to King Lune, does it mean to be a king?
9. Why does the Hermit say that Prince Rabadash should have called off the attack?
10. Describe the difference between the Narnians and the high class Calormene lords and ladies in the street.
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)