|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shasta find when he reaches the tombs?
(a) Prince Corin
(b) Bree and Hwin
(c) No one
2. Why doesn't Shasta tell the Narnians who he is?
(a) He's afraid that they'll kill him because he heard their plans.
(b) He thinks that they will come up with another plan and not tell him.
(c) They won't want to leave if they realize that Corin is still missing.
(d) He realizes he can buy his freedom if he betrays them to the Tisroc.
3. What does Queen Susan want to do?
(a) Get married to Prince Rabadash
(b) Leave Tashbaan as soon as possible
(c) Throw a big party in the palace
(d) Stay another week so that she can shop
4. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
(a) He is dressed as a Calormene slave girl.
(b) He has a black eye and a missing tooth.
(c) He is wearing a full set of armor.
(d) He has his shoes on the wrong feet.
5. How does Lasaraleen react to Aravis's situation?
(a) She is afraid that Aravis will be killed.
(b) She treats the situation like a joke.
(c) She think that Aravis is smart to run away.
(d) She wants to reconcile Aravis and her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
2. After the Narnians make their plans, what does Mr. Tumnus do?
3. What did the letter say?
4. How long does Shasta stay at the tombs before the others show up?
5. Lasaraleen's plan to help Aravis escape is to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shasta think may have happened to the others when they aren't at the tomb?
2. What does Aravis realize about Bree and Shasta after spending time with Lasaraleen?
3. Why does Bree get worried about his habit of rolling in the grass?
4. Why is Shasta so interested in Sallowpad's description of the different ways across the desert?
5. What does Shasta agree to do with Bree?
6. What does Shasta learn about himself from overhearing the Taarkaan and Arsheesh talking?
7. Why is Aravis sad when she enters the gates of Tashbaan?
8. How do the horses finally get away from the lions?
9. What justification does Bree give for using the Tarkaan's money?
10. Why did Hwin reveal that she could talk to Aravis?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)