|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bree know that the mysterious horse following them was a fine blood mare?
(a) By the sound of her hooves
(b) By the sound of her voice
(c) By the gear she was carrying
(d) By her silhouette
2. How does Lasaraleen react to the Tisroc's presence?
(a) She is ashamed of Aravis.
(b) She is pleased to see him.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She runs up to him immediately.
3. How much does Arsheesh ask for Shasta?
(a) Fifty crescents
(b) Fifteen crescents
(c) Seventy crescents
(d) Twenty-five crescents
4. Why do the wild animals run away?
(a) The cat scratches them.
(b) Shasta throws stones at them.
(c) A lion roars at them.
(d) Shasta lights a fire.
5. What do the boys realize about each other?
(a) They should stay together.
(b) That they are friends.
(c) That they hate each other.
(d) That they are related.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shasta find in the saddlebags?
2. What does Shasta fear when he sees the horses being led by a strange man?
3. What does the Raven Sallowpad tell King Edmund?
4. What does Shasta see beyond the river and gardens?
5. Bree praises Aravis for
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Aravis run away from home?
2. What does Shasta agree to do with Bree?
3. How does Lasaraleen react when she realizes that the Tisroc is walking towards them?
4. How does Shasta recognize Mount Pire among all the other mountains?
5. Why is Shasta relieved to learn it?
6. Why doesn't Queen Susan want to marry Prince Rabadash any longer?
7. What are the Tombs of the Ancients?
8. Why does Shasta get jealous of Aravis?
9. How do the companions plan to get through Tashbaan?
10. Why does Aravis jump up on Lasaraleen's litter?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)