Short Essay Questions Key
1. What does Shasta learn about himself from overhearing the Taarkaan and Arsheesh talking?
2. Why is Shasta relieved to learn it?
3. What does Shasta agree to do with Bree?
4. Why does Bree need Shasta's help?
5. What does Shasta find most different about the place where he awakens?
6. What justification does Bree give for using the Tarkaan's money?
7. Why does Bree get worried about his habit of rolling in the grass?
8. How do the horses finally get away from the lions?
9. Why did Aravis run away from home?
10. Why did Hwin reveal that she could talk to Aravis?
11. Why does Shasta get jealous of Aravis?
12. How do the companions plan to get through Tashbaan?
13. Why is Aravis sad when she enters the gates of Tashbaan?
14. What do the guards notice about the companions when they are passing into the city?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)