Short Essay Answer Key
1. What does Shasta learn about himself from overhearing the Taarkaan and Arsheesh talking?
He learns that the fisherman wasn't his real fatherand that he washed ashore in a boat as a baby.
2. Why is Shasta relieved to learn it?
Because he had felt guilty for never loving the fisherman as a son ought to love his father.
3. What does Shasta agree to do with Bree?
He agrees to escape with Bree and try to reach the northern land of Narnia.
4. Why does Bree need Shasta's help?
Because it will look suspicious if a horse is traveling without a rider.
5. What does Shasta find most different about the place where he awakens?
That it no longer smells like fish.
6. What justification does Bree give for using the Tarkaan's money?
That he and Shasta were captives in an enemy country, and...
This section contains 1,613 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)