|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Rabadash the Ridiculous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
(a) By building a large wall at the northern edge of the desert.
(b) By burning Cair Paravel to the ground and killing all of King Peter's horses.
(c) By forging letters from her that say she's happy to stay in Calormen.
(d) By hiding her in a palace very far to the south of Tashbaan.
2. Before traveling into Narnia, Bree and Hwin decide to
(a) Spend the night at the Castle Anvard.
(b) Return to Calormen and pay for their freedom.
(c) Stay in Archenland for the summer.
(d) Live with the Hermit for a few more weeks.
3. What does Queen Lucy say about Prince Corin and Shasta?
(a) That she's surprised they get along so well
(b) That they should wait here with the dwarves
(c) That they are as alike as twins
(d) That they will make twice as much mischief
4. Who is Mr. Tumnus?
(a) A dwarf
(b) A raven
(c) A faun
(d) A centaur
5. What do the Narnians hear as they approach Anvard?
(a) The twang of long bows firing
(b) Women screaming in horror
(c) The shouts of the fighting soldiers
(d) A battering ram hitting the gate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lasaraleen tell Aravis about her father?
2. Where did the companions stop to rest during the day?
3. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
4. What surprising thing does King Lune do when Corin introduces Shasta?
5. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)