|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Rabadash the Ridiculous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pace does Bree suggest for their journey?
(a) As fast as the wind can blow
(b) Gallop for a night and a day
(c) Brisk trots and short walks
(d) Slow and steady, that's the trick
2. What happens to the Lion's footprint?
(a) It fills up with water and becomes a stream.
(b) It hardens into a stone hollow.
(c) It fills up with blossoming flowers.
(d) It fades away slowly, like a dry sponge.
3. Why do the wild animals run away?
(a) Shasta lights a fire.
(b) The cat scratches them.
(c) Shasta throws stones at them.
(d) A lion roars at them.
4. What is the most notable thing that Prince Corin does in the battle?
(a) He seizes the Calormene flag.
(b) He kills an enemy soldier.
(c) He saves Shasta's life.
(d) He captures a Tarkaan general.
5. What is the most notable thing that Shasta does in the battle?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He cuts off someone's head.
(c) He is wounded by a spear.
(d) He wounds an enemy soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hermit compare Aravis' wound to?
2. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
3. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
4. What does Prince Cor ask Aravis to do?
5. What is it that protects Narnia from the Tisroc's troops?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)