|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Shasta in Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
(a) An elderly man whom Aravis is supposed to marry
(b) A handmaiden in Aravis's house
(c) The brother who was killed in the wars
(d) Aravis's stepmother, who dislikes her intensely
2. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
(a) They are both being chased by a lion.
(b) They recognize each other as friends.
(c) The road becomes narrower and narrower.
(d) Their riders steer them together.
3. What does Shasta imagine the Narnians are thinking about him?
(a) That they've forgotten all about him
(b) That he was a spy and a traitor
(c) That they should have taken him with them
(d) That he would have made a good slave
4. What is King Edmund worried about?
(a) That Prince Rabadash will take them all prisoner
(b) That war will break out between Calormen and Narnia
(c) That the party on their boat will be a disaster
(d) That Queen Susan will be unhappy if she stays unmarried
5. What does Shasta find in the glade?
(a) A hunting party
(b) A pair of deer
(c) A cloud of flies
(d) A small stream
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
2. What happens to Thornbut's armor?
3. Why doesn't Shasta tell the Narnians who he is?
4. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
5. Why does Hwin think that Aravis would be happy in Narnia?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)