|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Shasta in Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Grand Vizier?
(a) The Tisroc's most trusted advisor
(b) A very rich merchant
(c) A general in the Tisroc's army
(d) Second in line to the throne
2. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
(a) Because Shasta acted more bravely
(b) Because Bree took too long traveling
(c) Because Bree had been a slave for years
(d) Because Bree couldn't finish the mission
3. Who carries Shasta's message to Cair Paravel?
(a) Chervy the Stag
(b) Marvin the Magpie
(c) Duffle the Dwarf
(d) Cleareye the Eagle
4. How do the Narnians plan to escape?
(a) Through a tunnel
(b) By ship
(c) Across the desert
(d) By airship
5. How does the Prince react to the Grand Vizier's advice?
(a) He puts his hands over his ears and hums.
(b) He listens to the advice and thanks him.
(c) He listen to the Grand Vizier, but disagrees.
(d) He kicks him in the behind several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the companions urges the most for speed after they reach the valley?
2. Where do Aravis and Lasaraleen hide?
3. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
4. What does Shasta see when he looks back towards Tashbaan?
5. Of the four companions, which two seem to get along the best?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)