|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Shasta in Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
(a) She invited them to stay with Lasaraleen.
(b) She told them about Prince Rabadash's plan.
(c) She told them that they were being followed.
(d) She said that the desert could not be crossed.
2. What does Hwin do when she realizes Rabadash has crossed the desert?
(a) She begins screaming in fear.
(b) She starts to gallop towards Anvard.
(c) She suggests they find a place to hide.
(d) She starts to cry with frustration.
3. What is King Edmund worried about?
(a) That the party on their boat will be a disaster
(b) That Prince Rabadash will take them all prisoner
(c) That Queen Susan will be unhappy if she stays unmarried
(d) That war will break out between Calormen and Narnia
4. What does the Raven Sallowpad tell King Edmund?
(a) That the wall between the lands is crumbling
(b) There is a way for the Tisroc's army to cross the desert
(c) That Prince Rabadash is leaving the next day
(d) That the Tisroc's army is smaller than they thought
5. What does the Hermit compare Aravis' wound to?
(a) Knife wounds
(b) Mere scratches
(c) Whip marks
(d) Animal bites
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
2. What are the wild beasts that Shasta hears during the night?
3. Where did Aravis get the armor she was wearing?
4. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
5. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)