|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Hermit of the Southern March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
(a) That they are planning to kidnap Shasta
(b) That they had ruled Narnia for several years
(c) That they are looking for their lost sister
(d) That they are under a magical enchantment
2. Why is Bree so ashamed of himself?
(a) Because Bree had been a slave for years
(b) Because Bree took too long traveling
(c) Because Bree couldn't finish the mission
(d) Because Shasta acted more bravely
3. How does Shasta feel about traveling with the two strangers?
(a) He's afraid they'll be more conspicuous now
(b) He's happy to have company along for the journey
(c) He's grateful to travel with someone who can fight
(d) He gets sulky and rude, especially to Aravis
4. What is Shasta told to do?
(a) Clean out the goat pen
(b) Wait in the garden
(c) Sit down and eat some food
(d) Keep running straight ahead
5. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
(a) Kill King Edmund at Cair Paravel
(b) Conquer the land of Narnia
(c) Seize the country of Archenland
(d) Lead a raid against the giants
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tisroc command the Grand Vizier to do?
2. Who attends the council along with the Tisroc and Prince Rabadash?
3. Where did the companions stop to rest during the day?
4. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
5. What does Shasta do when he is told to leave?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)