|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Hermit of the Southern March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shasta see beyond the river and gardens?
(a) A vast army of Calormene soldiers
(b) The desert and distant mountains
(c) A large delta and marshlands
(d) A road going off into the distance
2. What do the boys realize about each other?
(a) They should stay together.
(b) That they are friends.
(c) That they hate each other.
(d) That they are related.
3. Who gives the companions refuge?
(a) King Lune
(b) A hermit
(c) A soldier
(d) A wizard
4. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
(a) His imagination.
(b) Playing with his hobby horse.
(c) A pony ride at the fair.
(d) Occasional trips on the donkey.
5. Of the four companions, which two seem to get along the best?
(a) Bree and Aravis
(b) Aravis and Shasta
(c) Hwin and Bree
(d) Shasta and Hwin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Shasta company during the night?
2. One reason the Tisroc agrees to the Prince's plan is that:
3. Who is riding the other horse?
4. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
5. What is the name of the fisherman?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)