|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Hermit of the Southern March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is King Edmund worried about?
(a) That the party on their boat will be a disaster
(b) That Queen Susan will be unhappy if she stays unmarried
(c) That war will break out between Calormen and Narnia
(d) That Prince Rabadash will take them all prisoner
2. Why does Bree stop the other horse?
(a) He is afraid that her rider will alert the guards to their presence.
(b) He thinks she might be carrying some gold they can use on their journey.
(c) He hears her talking and realizes she's a Narnian, too.
(d) He recognizes her as his long-lost sister.
3. What does the prince intend to do with his army?
(a) Conquer the land of Narnia
(b) Kill King Edmund at Cair Paravel
(c) Lead a raid against the giants
(d) Seize the country of Archenland
4. How does the author describe Prince Rabadash in this chapter?
5. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
(a) The brother who was killed in the wars
(b) Aravis's stepmother, who dislikes her intensely
(c) A handmaiden in Aravis's house
(d) An elderly man whom Aravis is supposed to marry
Short Answer Questions
1. Bree praises Aravis for
2. What did Shasta know about traveling across the desert?
3. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
4. What didn't Shasta learn about riding from Bree
5. What is the signal for the gates to open?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)